LOVE AND PROTECT ALL CHILDREN

A discussion of children, their welfare, well being and lives. We must protect them, they are our future.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

SOMER THOMPSON

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: FOUL PLAY SUSPECTED IN MISSINS GIRL'S DISAPPEARANCE   Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:19 pm

Foul Play Suspected In Missing Girl's Disappearance

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 6:09:42 PM Tools:

[url=mailto://?body=Foul Play Suspected In Missing Girl's Disappearance - Central Florida News 13: http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/10/20/amer_alert_issued_for_orange_park_girl.html]E-mail[/url] | Print | Feedback |
View Larger

Additional Information

ORANGE PARK -- Investigators in Clay County say they now fear that foul play may be involved in the disappearance of a 7-year-old girl.
Somer Thompson was last seen Monday afternoon walking home from Grove Park Elementary School.

She met up with her two siblings then got ahead of them, and has not been see since.
Deputies on horseback, K-9 deputy units, sheriff's helicopters and dive teams are conducted a massive search, which extended into parts of the Jacksonville area.
Officials said they've received hundreds of leads, and interviewed nearly 60 registered sexual offenders and predators.
They have also interviewed friends and places she likes to visit, but still can't find the girl.
"Obviously we suspect foul play in the fact that she did not come home last night,” said Sgt. Dan Mahla from the Clay County Sheriff’s Office. “This is totally out of character for her in fact due to the climate conditions the age and the size of that child it be very, very tough for her to survive."
Somer is about 3-foot-5-inches and weight 65 pounds.
Anyone with information of her whereabouts is asked to call 911
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Missing Girl's Mom: Pray for Her   Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:19 pm

Missing Girl's Mom: Pray For Her

7-Year-Old Orange Park Girl Never Returned Home From School

POSTED: Tuesday, October 20, 2009
UPDATED: 9:13 pm EDT October 20, 2009

ORANGE PARK, Fla. -- Hundreds of people gathered Tuesday night for an emotional candlelight vigil for missing 7-year-old Orange Park girl Somer Renee Thompson.
VIDEO: Massive Search | News Conference

Somer has been missing since Monday afternoon when she never came home from school.
"Thank you everybody for helping me look for my baby," said Dina Thompson, Somer's mother, as she cried out in anguish. "And please pray for her that she comes home."
The distraught mother pleaded with the public for the safe return of her daughter, WJXT-TV reported.
Here's a timeline of what police said has happened over the last two days:
At 2:45 p.m. Monday, Somer left Grove Park Elementary School.
Shortly after that, investigators said she met up with her twin brother and 10-year-old sister on Gano Avenue.
At that time, there was some type of disagreement between the children, and Somer ran ahead of her brother and sister and they lost sight of her.
At 3:05 p.m., investigators said the other two children arrived home and their mother's boyfriend asked about Somer.
Investigators said they told him what happened and he sent the children to look for Somer, and they searched for about an hour.
Police said around 4 p.m., the children's mother called home to check on her family and that's when she learned what was going on.
Somer's mother left work and contacted police, and an investigation was launched.
Watch Local 6 News for more on this story
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: BREAKING; ANOTHER FLORIDA CHILD VANISHES; TES TO ASSIST IN SOMER THOMPSON'S DISSAPEARANCE.   Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:29 pm

BREAKING: ANOTHER FLORIDA CHILD VANISHES; TEXAS EQUUSEARCH TO ASSIST IN SOMER THOMPSON’S DISAPPEARANCE

Another Florida toddler has vanished, just 50 miles from where little Haleigh Cummings disappeared last Feb. Seven-year-old Somer Thompson disappeared on her walk home from school in Orange Park, Florida, on Monday afternoon. Her family says she was with her brother and friends when she ran ahead towards home and disappeared. The sheriff’s department issued an amber alert for little Somer this morning.
A daylong search for a missing 7-year-old North Florida girl who vanished on her way home from school Monday has produced more than 150 leads, but the child remains missing Tuesday night as I post this, and officials said they suspect foul play. Now, I have just learned that law enforcement contacted Tim Miller from Texas EquuSearch tonight just after 9:00 p.m. Miller will arrive in Florida early Wednesday morning to mobilize his resources to assist law enforcement and the family, in the search for Somer Thomas. More than 100 Clay County deputies, law enforcement officers from neighboring counties, the FBI and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement scoured a residential Orange Park neighborhood looking for Somer Thompson. Sgt. Dan Mahla, a Clay County detective, said horses, dogs, divers and helicopters have been used in the search, which began Monday afternoon when the child failed to return home from school. As I write this, Officials have no idea what happened to her. “She is an endangered missing child. We do suspect foul play,” Mahla said. “We believe it is foul play because she did not come home,” he said.
The second-grader is white, 3-foot-5 and 65 pounds. She had brown hair tied in a pony tail with a red bow, and was carrying a purple Hannah Montana backpack and lunch box. Somer was last seen about 2:45 p.m. Monday heading home from Grove Park Elementary School. She was walking with her sister and some friends, but ran ahead of them after they had a spat, detectives said.
The Amber Alert was issued at 9 a.m. Tuesday by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. The alert was not immediately issued for Somer because her disappearance wasn’t witnessed and there was no description of a vehicle. Officers are working 12-hour shifts so they can search for the girl around the clock. Sam Thompson is Somers biological father. “My whole family is just waiting with baited breath to hear one word that they’ve got Somer, and that she’s on her way home. But until then we can’t breathe,” says Thompson who lives in Graham. Thompson and Somer’s mother, Deina Thompson are separated. Somer last lived with Thompson in 2006 in Graham. Let’ hope we can leave all the drama aside and find this missing child. The first 48 hours are
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Missing Child: Somer Thompson of Orange Park, Fla.   Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:55 am

Missing Child: Somer Thompson of Orange Park, FL

Posted on October 21st, 2009
by Jan Barrett in All News, Society and Culture, crime
Read 335 times.

This just in from TJ Hart, Please say a prayer for this child - Jan Barrett
The mother of a missing 7-year-old Florida girl who police fear was abducted on her way home from school begged for her daughter’s safe return today as police continued interviewing the dozens of sex offenders who live in the area.
“They should know that she’s one of the most loving little girls in the whole wide world. She doesn’t know a stranger,” Diena Thompson said of her daughter, Somer. “And if somebody has her, please just bring her home.”
Clay County Sheriff Rick Beseler told “Good Morning America” today that police have interviewed nearly 60 of the 94 registered sex offenders that live within a three-mile radius and plan to expand their “circle of interest” to five miles out. But nearly 48 hours after Somer Thompson was last seen, they are no closer to finding her.

Somer Renee Thompson, age 7, was last seen on Monday, October 19, 2009 in the area of West Gano and Debarry Avenues in Orange Park, FL. She was wearing a black shirt under cranberry colored sweat suit, with pink stripes running down the arms and legs, possibly has a red bow in her hair; white hat and scarf. Please call the Clay County Sheriff at (877) 277-6911 if you have any information.
97.3 The Sky has learned that Texas EquuSearch will begin a search for Somer Renee Thompson, age 7, on Wednesday, October 21, 2009, at 8:00 a.m. The Command Center will be located at Orange Park Athletic Association, 1086 Fromhart St., Orange Park, FL 32073. The website for the park is www.opaa.us.

TJ
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Body Found During Search For Missing 7 year old Girl   Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:44 pm

Body Found During Search For Missing 7-Year-Old Girl

Posted: 9:27 am EDT October 21, 2009Updated: 6:37 pm EDT October 21, 2009ORANGE PARK, Fla. -- Authorities searching for a missing 7-year-old north Florida girl said they found the body of a young child in a Georgia landfill Wednesday, but it has not yet been identified.

Clay County, Fla., Sheriff Rick Beseler first said the body was a female, but then corrected himself and said he couldn't yet confirm the gender. The parents of Somer Thompson, who has been missing since Monday, have been notified.

The body was found by Clay County detectives who followed garbage trucks from the girl's neighborhood to Folkston, Ga., just north of the Florida state line.

RAW VIDEO: Sheriff Announces Body Found
EMOTIONAL NEWS CONFERENCE: See Images | Raw Video
GO TO: Amber Alert Website

Beseler said investigators searched through 100 tons of garbage before finding the partially covered body. He did not give any other details about the discovery.

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation was helping with the investigation and planned to conduct an autopsy on the body Thursday in its Savannah office, spokesman John Bankhead said.

"We all need to say a prayer for Somer's family," Florida Gov. Charlie Crist said at a press conference announcing the discovery.

Somer vanished on her mile-long walk home from school Monday in Orange Park. She was squabbling with another child, and her sister told her to stop. The girl got upset, walked ahead of the group and wasn't seen again.

Orange Park is a suburb of Jacksonville just south of Jacksonville Naval Air Station. The area where the girl disappeared is a heavily populated residential area with homes, apartment complexes and condominiums.

Investigators said before the body was discovered they suspected foul play in her disappearance.

"We want to find who did this and bring them to justice," the sheriff said.

Earlier Wednesday, the girl's parents made emotional pleas for their daughter to be returned home safely.

"Somer, you're not in trouble -- if you're scared, just come home," Diena Thompson said on NBC's "Today" show Wednesday. "And if somebody has her, please, please bring her back to us. She belongs with her family."

Father Sam Thompson, who lives in Graham, N.C., also pleaded for her safe return.

"Somer, your daddy Sam loves you unconditionally. Stay strong and don't give up the fight or the hope that we're going to be a family again. I love you," he said.
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: WHO KILLED SOMER?   Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:37 pm

Who Killed Somer?

Thursday, October 22, 2009 7:38:59 PM Tools:

Who Killed Somer? - Central Florida News 13: http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/10/22 | Print | Feedback |

'Search For Somer’s Killer'
ORANGE PARK -- A medical examiner has positively identified a body found in a Georgia landfill Wednesday as Somer Thompson, a 7-year-old North Florida girl missing since Monday.

According Mary Justino, a spokeswoman from the Clay County Sheriff's Office, the body was identified through dental records.

Early Thursday, Clay County Sheriff Rick Beseler said they had tentatively identified the body based on clothing and a birthmark that matched the girl’s.
Thompson was last seen near a home at 1080 Gano Ave. The Florida Department of Law Enforcement has set up a forensic mobile unit at the home, which is vacant, and will process it for evidence related in the case.
The home is approximately 500 to 600 yards away from the girl's school.
"I know about the house. I know about the fire. I didn't know that they were investigating it. I don't know really much more than what y'all know," said Diena Thompson, Somer's mother.
Justino said they still believe Thompson's death is a homicide. The details of the girl's death have not been released.
There are no suspects or persons of interest in this case yet.
"She doesn't know a stranger," Diena said.
Somer's partially covered body was found in a landfill in Folkston, Ga., just over the Florida state line, after investigators followed garbage trucks leaving from the neighborhood where the child disappeared.
Folkston is about 55 miles from Orange Park, where Somer’s family lives. (View Map)
An FBI forensic unit is helping process evidence from the landfill.
No funeral arrangements have been made at this time. The family is expected to meet with funeral homes Friday.
Somer was last seen alive Monday, when she vanished after walking ahead of her siblings during their walk home from Grove Park Elementary School.
At a news conference Thursday morning, Beseler said he still fears for the community until a suspect is apprehended. He would not talk about what evidence police have recovered, or whether investigators believe the crime was committed by one or more people.
Though details on the nature of Somer’s death or a possible suspect have not been released, a quick search on the FDLE’s Web site showed 161 registered sex offenders living within a 5-mile radius of Somer’s home. (View Map)
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Sommer's Mother: I will not sleep until this person is found.....   Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:43 pm

Somer's mother: "I will not sleep until this person is found"

Family "torn up" after hearing news

Updated: Thursday, 22 Oct 2009, 7:34 PM EDT
Published : Thursday, 22 Oct 2009, 6:18 PM EDT

ORANGE PARK, Fla. (AP) - A body found under trash in a landfill is that of 7-year-old Somer Thompson, a north Florida girl who vanished on her walk home from school, authorities said Thursday.
Clay County Sheriff's spokeswoman Mary Justino also said the girl's death was a homicide, though she did not elaborate. Justino confirmed the identification hours after Sheriff Rick Breseler said clothing and a birthmark led authorities to believe they had found the missing girl.
An autopsy was being performed Thursday by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation in Savannah after the body was found near the Florida state line.
Detectives spotted the legs first and found the body partially covered by garbage Wednesday in a Georgia landfill, after investigators followed garbage trucks leaving the neighborhood where the child disappeared Monday.
Somer's father and other family members were "torn up" after hearing the news, aunt Laura Holt said. She hopes authorities will find her niece's killer.
"I don't think they deserve to live," Holt said. "I don't think there's anything worse that a person can do -- to kill a child and dump her in the dump like a piece of trash?"
Somer's mother Deina Thompson said, "I will not sleep until this person is found."
Justino said dozens of investigators would continue to sift through trash from the landfill over the next several days.
Detectives had followed nine trucks into the landfill, she said, without specifying what evidence they recovered.
Authorities have not said whether investigators believe the crime was committed by one or more people. Police have questioned more than 70 registered sex offenders in the area, and that process was continuing. Florida Department of Law Enforcement records show 161 offenders live in a 5-mile radius of Somer's home.
No suspect has been arrested.
"I fear for our community until we bring this person in. This is a heinous crime that's been committed," Beseler said. "And we're going to work as hard as we can to make this community safe."
The sheriff said he told the girl's mother to prepare for the worst, and called her after receiving the news Wednesday night.
"Needless to say, she was absolutely devastated," he said. "It was the hardest phone call I've ever had to make in my life, and I hope I never have to make another one like that."
Beseler credited one of his detectives with suggesting on Tuesday that the landfill be checked. Trucks were scheduled to pick up garbage in Orange Park on Tuesday morning. He said detectives were told to go through the debris looking for evidence as the trucks brought it in.
"Had we not done this tactic, I believe that body would have been buried beneath hundreds of tons of debris, probably would have gone undiscovered forever," he told reporters. Even if the body had been found later, key evidence could have been destroyed or degraded, the sheriff said.
An FBI forensic unit is helping process evidence from the landfill in Folkston, Ga., about 48 miles from where the girl disappeared.
Two deputies stood guard at mother Diena Thompson's home early Thursday morning. It appeared to be full of supporters. An oak tree across the street was decorated with flowers, candles and pictures of Somer.
"This has been so unreal for the neighborhood," said Sharon Galloway, who lives across the street from the Thompsons. "I just hope they get that son of a gun."
At a nearby shrine formed by flowers and dozens of teddy bears, Catherine Sullivan held her teary-eyed 5-year-old daughter, Nya Frederick. They drove to the Thompsons' neighborhood from Jacksonville because Sullivan wanted to show her child the danger of being too friendly with strangers.
"She seemed to understand when I explained to her, her mommy wouldn't see her anymore," she said.
Somer vanished on her mile-long walk home from school in Orange Park. She was squabbling with another child, and her sister told her to stop. The girl got upset, walked ahead of the group and wasn't seen again.
Authorities launched a countywide search involving helicopters, dogs and volunteers walking arm-to-arm through wooded areas.
Orange Park is a suburb of Jacksonville with about 9,000 people, just south of Jacksonville Naval Air Station. The area where the girl disappeared is a heavily populated residential area with homes, apartment complexes and condominiums.
The girl's father, Sam Thompson, lives in Graham, N.C.
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Line Stretches at Somer Thompson Visitation ......   Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:59 pm

Line Stretches at Somer Thompson Visitation

Updated: 10/26/2009 7:11:08 PM

ORANGE PARK, FL -- A line stretched around Orange Park First Baptist Church this evening as community members waited to pay their last respects to Somer Thompson, the 7-year-old who disappeared a week ago.

Members of the Thompson family arrived a little before 5 p.m. Many of those attending the visitation wore purple. The lyrics of "You are My Sunshine," Somer's favorite song, were passed out among those waiting on line.

Somer, a first-grader, was walking home from Grove Park Elementary last Monday with friends and her siblings when she was separated from them and vanished. Her body was found Wednesday in a Georgia landfill and identified Thursday.

As of Monday evening, 1,500 tips had been called into the Clay County Sheriff's Office.

Thousands were expected this evening at the visitation which will go until 8 p.m. The Clay County Sheriff's Office was anticipating heavy traffic tonight near the church and tomorrow between 12:15 and 1 p.m. during the trip from the church to the cemetery.

Police were asking anyone that did not need to drive in the area to stay away.

ARRANGEMENTS:

Visitation:
5 p.m. to 8 p.m., Monday
Orange Park First Baptist Church
1140 Kingsley Ave.
(904) 264-2351
Open to the public

Memorial:
11 a.m., Tuesday
1140 Kingsley Ave.
(904) 264-2351
Open to the public

Graveside Service and Burial:
Immediately after memorial, Tuesday
Jacksonville Memory Gardens
111 Blanding Blvd., Orange Park
Procession from Kingsley to Blanding to cemetery
No access to public

Reception:
Immediately following burial
Tuesday
1140 Kingsley Ave.
No access to public
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Beseler: Change In Routine, Nervousness Amoung Suspect's Traits in Somer Thompson Case   Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:41 pm

Beseler: Change in Routine, Nervousness Among Suspect's Traits in Somer Thompson Case

Updated: 10/28/2009 2:23:48 PM

ORANGE PARK, Fla. -- The Clay County Sheriff's Office wants to talk to specific people who may unknowingly be associated with the person responsible for the death of 7-year-old Somer Thompson.

First-grader Somer disappeared Oct. 19 while walking home from Grove Park Elementary School in Orange Park. After a tremendous community response and search, her body was found two days later by police at a Georgia landfill. She was buried Tuesday.

At a news conference today, Clay County Sheriff Rick Beseler asked the public to be alert to anyone they might know who has exhibited certain changes or unexplained behaviors.

"Yesterday was about Somer Thompson; today is about her killer," Beseler said.

He read from a script that was prepared by the FBI and reviewed by the sheriff's office. He was asked not to take questions live.

"We are asking the public's assistance in identifying persons who have exhibited changes in behavioral patterns," he said.

He also confirmed that police, a team of more than 50 from various agencies, have fielded hundreds of tips and he thanked the public for continued support and help. The sheriff's office also released a letter from the Thompson family thanking the community for its support.

A steady stream of mourners, family, friends and strangers continued to visit Somer's gravesite today at Jacksonville Memory Gardens.

The behavioral traits listed were:

• Leaving the area unexpectedly
  • Missing work or routine engagements
  • Having unexplained injuries
  • Having an unnatural interest in the status of the investigation
  • Having noted increase in nervousness and irritability
  • Sudden change in physical appearance, such as shaving off facial hair
  • Changing vehicles
  • Changing religious beliefs
  • Changing sleep patterns
  • Changing use of alcohol, drugs or cigarettes

If you have any information that could help investigators, all 911, or call 1-877-227-6911 or 1-866-845-TIPS. You also can email cart@claysheriff.com.
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: More Purple Surfaces for Somer as Investigation Continues   Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:00 am

More Purple Surfaces for Somer as Investigation Continues

Updated: 11/5/2009 6:41:54 PM

ORANGE PARK, Fla. -- More purple is surfacing in the community where investigators are following up nearly 3,000 leads to find the killer of 7-year-old Somer Thompson.

The elementary school student was abducted on her way home from school in Orange Park last month; her body was found days later in a Folkston, Ga. landfill.

Bobby Hartley's sign business is now busy making bumper stickers reading "Justice for Somer."

"Now it shifted towards providing as many things as we can that are purple with Somer's name on it to raise money for the family," said Hartley.

The Orange Park businessman said purple magnetic ribbons and rubber wrist bands are in the works.

Working around the clock to find the killer has the Clay County Sheriff's Office following up on thousands of tips.

"We still have a very large task force set up...we are vigorously running down all those leads," said Clay County Sgt. Dan Mahla who declined to talk about suspects or the direction of the investigation.

This weekend, Somer's story will be featured on "America's Most Wanted." Investigators are hoping the national coverage will generate more leads and eventually an arrest.

If you have any information that could help in the investigation call Crime Stoppers at 1-866-845-TIPS. You do not have to give your name and you could be eligible for a $45,000 cash reward.

©️2009 First Coast News. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, rewritten, or redistributed.
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: AMERICA'S MOST WANTED FOCUSES ON SOMER THOMPSON CASE   Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:53 am

'America's Most Wanted' focuses on Somer Thompson case

posted by halboedeker on Nov 7, 2009 7:11:52 AM

Tonight's top story on "America's Most Wanted" will be the story of Somer Thompson.
She is the 7-year-old girl Florida girl who disappeared on her way home from school last month. Her body was found two days later in a Georgia landfill.
"Still no one knows what happened," says the Fox Web site, which urges viewers to "help catch a child killer."
"America's Most Wanted" airs at 9 tonight on WOFL-Channel 35.
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Ride For Somer   Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:09 am

Ride for Somer

Created: 11/7/2009 8:36:08 PM Updated: 11/7/2009 10:00:48 PM

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Bikers from all over the First Coast gathered at the Harley Davidson on Baymeadows to Ride for Somer.

The ride was organized to raise money for Somer Thompson who disappeared on her way home from school last month. Her body was found two days later.

A motorcycle group called "Kickstands Up" held the ride.

Motorcyclist could participate in a scavenger hunt, listen to live music, or enjoy the food.

Parents could also get their child an I.D. card and fingerprinting.

A martial arts expert was also on hand to teach kids self defense against someone they think might be attacking them.

©️2009 First Coast News. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, rewritten, or redistributed.
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Unknown Somer Thompon Killer....Somer's Book Bag, Lunchbox Missing   Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:23 am

Unknown Somer Thompson Killer

Report a Tip

Somer's Book Bag, Lunchbox Missing

View Larger

Somer disappeared while walking home from school with her siblings.

On Saturday, Nov. 7, AMW exclusively released two new clues in the case of 7-year-old Somer Thompson’s murder.

Take a close look at the artist renderings of the book bag and lunchbox that Somer was carrying the day she disappeared.
Police say these two items have not been found, but their discovery could point straight to Somer's killer. If you have information about these items, or think you might have seen them, call our hotline right away at 1-800-CRIME-TV.
So far, there are no suspects and no persons of interest in Somer’s murder.
Police say someone must have seen something the day was abducted on her walk home from school in Orange Park, Fla.
"Lots of traffic," Sheriff Rick Beseler said. "Lots of kids going home on bicycles and walking and it’s just almost amazing that at that time of day a child could just vanish off the face of the earth without anybody seeing anything."
Now, he's asking anyone with information to come forward.
On Tuesday, Oct. 28, 2009, Sheriff Beseler made an appeal to the public for help.
"We have reason to believe that there are individuals who have information pertinent to this investigation who have yet to come forward because they did not feel that their information was important or relevant to this investigation," Beseler said. "Specifically, we're referring to people who may know or associate with the offender in this case."
He asked people to report anyone who has recently changed their behavior in the following ways:

• - Leaving the area unexpectedly, even if it seems that they have a good reason

• - Missing work or other routine engagements particularly on the afternoon or night of the incident

• - Unexplained injuries such as cuts, bruises, particularly on the head, arms and hands

• - An unnatural interest in the Somer Thompson investigation and paying close attention to the media

• - Talking about this incident with others

• - An increase in nervousness or irritability

• - The sudden shaving of facial hair or head hair or the growing of a mustache or beard

• - No longer operating their work vehicle for any reason, including reporting it stolen, giving it away or hiding it in a garage

• - A change in the use of alcohol or cigarettes usage, either increase or decrease

Detectives know the cause of death in Somer's murder, but are not announcing it, for fear of compromising the investigation.

Police Vow To Catch "Child Killer"

View Larger

Somer's mother said she was creative, full of energy and loved to talk.

Somer disappeared on Monday, Oct. 19, 2009, while walking home from school in her Orange Park, Fla. neighborhood.
Police immediately issued an AMBER Alert and launched and "all-out search" for the girl.
They hoped to bring her home safely, but the search came to a tearful conclusion.
On Wednesday, Oct. 21 authorities discovered Somer's body in the Ga. landfill where trash from her neighborhood is taken, just 55 miles away.
Police said that finding the body so quickly increased their chances of finding the person responsible.
"There is a child killer on the loose and that's why we're gonna catch this person and bring them to justice," Sheriff Beseler said in a press conference.
"I fear for our community until we bring this person in. This is a heinous crime that's been committed and we are going to work as hard as we can to make this community safe," he said.
Tips poured into a hotline, set up specifically for this case. Detectives picked up workable leads and followed up immediately, but nothing panned out.
On Monday, Oct. 26, 2009, exactly a week after Somer's disappearance, police set up road blocks and re-interviewed people in the area.
They were hoping for a lead and they got one.
A child had seen Somer on the sidewalk in front of a vacant home where there was a house fire a few months ago.
The home at 1080 Gano Ave.in Orange Park, Fla. is only 500-600 yards from Grove Park Elementary where Somer was in the second grade.
There had been a fire at the house and workers were there remodeling it. The workers said Somer walked inside the fence around the home and even spoke to them.
But then, they say, she left. That was the last known siting of Somer alive.
The owners of the home, who no longer live there, gave permission for police to process the home as a crime scene using the FDLE crime lab. Cops hoped for a break, but nothing turned up.

No Suspects, Investigation Continues

View Larger

Somer was in 2nd grade at Grove Park Elementary School.

A task force of officers from the Sheriff's Department, USMS, FDLE, FBI and additional specialists will continue to work on the case until it's solved.
Nearly 3,000 tips have come in to police and detectives immediately follow up on all workable leads.
All sex offenders living within a five-mile radius of the area where Somer disappeared, have been questioned, but that doesn't mean cops have ruled them out.
"No one has been cleared of suspicion of this crime until we arrest a suspect," Sheriff Beseler said.
Police still do not have any suspects at this time, but tip lines remain open 24 hours a day.
Detectives know the cause of death in Somer's murder, but are not announcing it, for fear of compromising the investigation.
They have also identified the garbage truck that carried Somer's body to the landfill has been identified, and work to pinpoint where that trash came from.
A reward fund for information leading to the arrest of her killer has reached more than $45,000.
"I feel somewhat responsible for the people who live in my community -- and their safety. And when something like this happens, I take it very personal," Sheriff Beseler said.
"I feel responsible for catching this person and making sure that no one else in our community loses a child – no other parent has to go through what Diena Thompson is going through right now."

Wanted For

Information valid as of last update.

• Murder , Orange Park , FL ; Oct 19, 2009
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: SOMER'S MISSING ITEMS   Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:30 am

Unknown Somer Thompson Killer

Report a Tip

Photos

View Larger
Cops say Somer was carrying this pink and black book bag when she disappeared.

View Larger
The lunchbox Somer carried has a picture of a pig's face on the top.

View Larger
Somer's pink lunchbox has not been located.

View Larger
Somer was spotted at a vacant house that was being remodeled along her route home.

View Larger
Somer wore her hair in pigtails with pink ribbons the day she disappeared.

View Larger
Somer has a twin brother and 10-year-old sister.

View Larger
Somer disappeared while walking home from school with her siblings.

View Larger
Somer's mother said she was creative, full of energy and loved to talk.
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Sketches Released of Items With Somer When she Vanished   Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:47 pm

Somer's Case Gets National Exposure

Sketches Released Of Items With Somer When She Vanished

POSTED: Monday, November 9, 2009
UPDATED: 5:55 pm EST November 9, 2009

ORANGE PARK, Fla. -- It's been three weeks since 7-year-old Somer Thompson vanished while walking home from school.
Her murder case is now getting national exposure, and investigators have released sketches of items they said were with her when she vanished.
Investigators said Somer used her tote bag to carry books. The bag is pink with black straps and has a white skull and crossbones design.
The round lunch box with a zipper was also pink with a pig design.

Diena Thompson, Somer's mom, is renewing her vows to get justice for her daughter's killer, determined to keep her daughter's story in the national spotlight.

She taped an interview for Dr. Phil on Monday and appeared on ABC's "Good Morning America."
She talked about how the killer could be someone living in her neighborhood, even someone Somer knew.
"I don't know what to think," Diena Thompson said. "I thought, 'Please don't let it be one of these people that's coming around and hugged me and said how sorry they were.'"
When asked what if it is someone she knew, Diena Thompson said, "God have mercy on their soul, and they better be lucky that the Clay County Sheriff's Office is going to get to them before I do."
The search for Somer's killer was also featured on "America's Most Wanted" on Saturday.
"We're going to get him," Diena Thompson said. "We're looking for you. You won't get away. This is not OK, and my voice will be heard for Somer."
The sheriff's office said it has now received more than 3,300 tips in the case.
Copyright 2009 by News4Jax.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Somer's Mom Target of Hate Mail, Calls   Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:07 pm

Somer's Mom Target Of Hate Mail, Calls

Diena Thompson Tries To Bring Exposure To Daughter's Murder Case

POSTED: Wednesday, November 11, 2009

ORANGE PARK, Fla. -- Three weeks ago Wednesday the entire community was shaken when the body of 7-year-old Somer Thompson was discovered in a Georgia landfill.
Police continue to try to find out who kidnapped and killed her, having received more than 3,000 tips. Somer's mom, Diena Thompson, is trying to help investigators find her daughter's killer by bringing as much attention as possible to her family's nightmare.
But Diena has recently become the target of hate mail and hate calls, WJXT-TV reported.
The distressed mother told Dr. Phil in a taped interview that someone told her it's her fault Somer was killed. Diena will appear on the Dr. Phil show Thursday.
"I got from a fellow here in Florida that said I should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for child abuse and child neglect for letting her walk," Diena said.
She said she also got a letter suggesting if she hadn't let her daughter walk home from school she'd be alive.
"I've gotten terrible phone calls that I need psychological treatment," Diena said.
Somer was walking home from Grove Park Elementary School when she disappeared.
"I'm just a single mom just trying to do the right thing," Diena said. "I do feel guilty. I don't know what else to say."
She said she is now trying to just survive, being lifted by the overwhelming support of the community and devastated by hateful words from people who've never even met her.
"I feel like a robot," Diena said. "I just get up and do what I have to do, but I can't let them win. I just have to stay strong and maybe be a voice for other children who've ended up like this or who could possibly end up like this."

Copyright 2009 by Internet Broadcasting Systems and ClickOrlando.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Somer Thompson't Mom to be on the Dr. Phil Show   Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:54 am

Somer Thompson’s Mom To Be On The Dr. Phil Show

Wednesday, November 11, 2009
By Express

ORANGE PARK, Fla. — Three weeks ago Wednesday the entire community was shaken when the body of 7-year-old Somer Thompson was discovered in a Georgia landfill.
Police continue to try to find out who kidnapped and killed her, having received more than 3,000 tips. Somer’s mom, Diena Thompson, is trying to help investigators find her daughter’s killer by bringing as much attention as possible to her family’s nightmare.
But Diena has recently become the target of hate mail and hate calls, WJXT-TV reported.
The distressed mother told Dr. Phil in a taped interview that someone told her it’s her fault Somer was killed. Diena will appear on the Dr. Phil show Thursday.
“I got from a fellow here in Florida that said I should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for child abuse and child neglect for letting her walk,” Diena said.
She said she also got a letter suggesting if she hadn’t let her daughter walk home from school she’d be alive.
“I’ve gotten terrible phone calls that I need psychological treatment,” Diena said.
Somer was walking home from Grove Park Elementary School when she disappeared.
“I’m just a single mom just trying to do the right thing,” Diena said. “I do feel guilty. I don’t know what else to say.”
She said she is now trying to just survive, being lifted by the overwhelming support of the community and devastated by hateful words from people who’ve never even met her.
“I feel like a robot,” Diena said. “I just get up and do what I have to do, but I can’t let them win. I just have to stay strong and maybe be a voice for other children who’ve ended up like this or who could possibly end up like this.”
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Mom: I Feel Like Somer's Pushing Me   Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:09 pm

Mom: 'I Feel Like Somer's Pushing Me'

Molly Hatchet To Perform Benefit Concert

POSTED: Friday, November 13, 2009
UPDATED: 9:38 am EST November 13, 2009

ORANGE PARK, Fla. -- In a taped interview that aired Thursday on Dr. Phil, Diena Thompson said she's trying to stay strong in the wake of the tragic death of her 7-year-old daughter, Somer, last month.
Diena appeared on the show as part of a discussion about abductions. Somer went missing while she was walking home from school, and her body was found days later in a Georgia landfill.
"I feel like Somer's pushing me," Diena told WJXT-TV on Thursday. "She's keeping me with my eyes focused to what needs to happen."
Diena wears her daughter's picture around her neck every day, and she dresses in purple, Somer's favorite color. With each day that passes, she said investigators restore her faith.
"I think their attitude is even more positive than mine," Diena said. "They've assured me that they are moving forward in positive strides, and that they have every intention of never letting this case get cold. Most of them told me they wont retire until this case is cold."
Sheriff Rick Beseler answered questions Thursday about what evidence has been found three weeks into the investigation.
Beseler said some forensic evidence is back from the lab, but he won't say what it is.
Beseler did not release any information on whether investigators have tracked down the Dumpster where Somer's body was originally placed.
As for the home on Gano Avenue that investigators searched, Beseler would not say if the crime took place there, but he did say it has not been ruled out.
Investigators said they are using a high-tech computer system that analyzes the Internet for anyone boasting about the crime. They have received more than 3,600 tips in the case.
Diena said she believes with so many resources and agencies still in on the case that justice is coming soon.
"He can't be smarter than the rest of us," Diena said. "It can't be smarter than the rest of us. There's nothing a 7-year-old could do to deserve what she's been put through even though I don't know what that is, but I have my own story in my mind. As I've said before, I don't know if it's more gruesome than what's actually happened, but when you're left to your mind, it can show you some horrible things."
Police still aren't releasing information about how Somer was killed, and Diena said she needs answers.
"I really want to know why, why," she said. "I want a big T-shirt with a question mark 'why,' but I might not ever get this answer because this person probably absolutely has no reason, just pure evil."
Diena said she is passing the days trying to focus on her three other children.
"I'm still a mess," she said. "I can't have my eyes off of them."
She said every night her children ask her to sing "You Are My Sunshine."
"It's hard to sing them her song, but if that's what makes them feel better then that's what I've got to do," Diena said.
Anyone with information about Somer's death is urged to call Crime Stoppers at 866-845-TIPS. The total amount of reward money in the case stands at $45,000.
Meanwhile, the Orange Park community is uniting as they gear up for the Somer Thompson benefit concert lead by legendary southern rock band Molly Hatchet. The benefit concert will begin at 8 p.m. Friday at the Orange Park High School football stadium. Diena Thompson will be the guest of honor for the event.
According to band owner Bobby Ingram, they have agreed to help the family of murder victim Somer Thompson and the Justice Coalition to help raise money to increase the reward being offered.
Orange Park High School Principal Treasure Picket said, "We are pleased to help with this much needed community outreach project."
The band will also debut a specially written tribute song for Somer, as well as play their complete concert lineup of music including "Gator Country," "Whiskey Man," "Devil's Canyon," "Beatin' The Odds" and "Flirtin' With Disaster."
Rockers Red Jumpsuit Apparatus will also play at the benefit concert. The band is originally from Middleburg.
A $10 donation will be taken at the gate and will be divided between the Thompson family and the Justice Coalition. In the event of bad weather, the concert will move inside the school's domed gymnasium.
Orange Park High School is located at 2300 Kingsley Ave.
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Molly Hatchet Pens Song In Honor of Somer Thompson   Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:46 pm

Molly Hatchet Pens Song In Honor Of Somer Thompson

7-Year-Old Orange Bark Girl's Body Found In Georgia Landfill

POSTED: 2:21 pm EST November 13, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Somer Thompson is being remembered in a song written by Bobby Ingram of the rock group Molly Hatchet.
The song will be the played for the slain girl's mother, Diena Thompson, at a concert Friday night in Orange Park to raise money for the family of the little girl who went missing on Oct. 19, while on her way home from school.
The 7-year-old's body was found two days later in a landfill in Georgia.
The proceeds from the concert will be split between Somer's family and the Justice Coalition for a reward fund than now stands at $45,000.
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Tips Still Coming in Somer Thompson Investigation   Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:11 pm

Tips Still Coming in Somer Thompson Investigation

Updated: 11/13/2009 5:40:34 PM

CLAY COUNTY, Fla. -- The Clay County Sheriff's Office is still receiving hundreds of tips a day in the Somer Thompson murder case.

Investigators plan to continue to operate the tipline around the clock for as long as it takes.

Lieutenant Barry Abramowitz says the total number of tips is now up to almost 4,000.

Abramowitz is in charge of reading every tip and assigning it a priority.

He says they have received good tips that are being used, but he would not talk about specific details.

He said he's happy to keep sorting through tips and hopes they continue coming in.

"No, it's not frustrating at all; it's just a process in the investigation, and running a tipline and disseminating leads is part of the investigation," says Abramowitz.

The designated tip line is 1-877-227-6911.

©️2009 First Coast News
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Mom: Somer 'assumed they wouldn't hurt her'   Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:35 pm

Mom: Somer ‘assumed they wouldn’t hurt her’

Mother of murdered Florida child says ‘I try to stay strong for my family’

Mom of murdered 7-year-old seeks justice
Nov. 12: Police still do not have a suspect in the murder of 7-year-old Florida girl Somer Thompson. TODAY’s Meredith Vieira talks to Somer’s mom, Diena Thompson, and Diena’s lawyer, Mike Freed, about the case.
By Mike Celizic
TODAYShow.com contributor
updated 9:45 a.m. ET, Thurs., Nov . 12, 2009

The mother of a 7-year-old Florida girl who was kidnapped and murdered thinks she knows what happened to the little girl who trusted everyone too much, no matter how often she was told about “stranger danger.”

“She just loved everyone. She was very trusting. She just trusted everyone and she just assumed that they wouldn’t hurt her,” Diena Thompson told TODAY’s Meredith Vieira Thursday from Jacksonville, Fla.

Thompson was speaking of her daughter, Somer, whose killer is still on the loose nearly a month after the girl was abducted while walking home from school.

“I think that’s exactly what happened. They lured her over and did what they did, and she fought back once she realized this was not a nice person,” Thompson continued.

Keeping public aware
Somer disappeared on Oct. 19. Her body was discovered two days later in a landfill in Georgia. Since then, local police and the FBI have received more than 3,000 tips but have not identified a suspect. Saturday on “America’s Most Wanted,” investigators released sketches of the pink tote and lunch box Somer was carrying in hopes that someone may have seen them somewhere.

Since Somer’s death, Thompson has fought to keep the case in the public eye so the killer can be tracked down while also caring for her other three children: Somer’s twin brother, Samuel, her older sister Abby, 10, and older brother, Andrew, 13.

‘I want justice for Somer,’ mom says

As the investigation intensifies in the murder of Florida 7-year-old Somer Thompson, her mother Diena Thompson, speaks out about the tragedy.

“Every day’s a roller coaster,” Thompson told Vieira, fighting back tears. “It’s up and down, up and down. I just try to keep staying strong for my family, for my other children, and let this thing know it has not won - we will"

She is a private person and would prefer not to be in the public eye, but Thompson said she continues to give interviews to help others and to catch Somer’s killer.

“I hope that maybe it can help one parent not have to feel this pain, because it’s truly unbearable,” Thompson said. “And I don’t want people to forget about Somer until this thing has been caught and justice has been served.”

‘Not their fault’
Somer was walking home from school with Samuel and Abby when she ran on ahead because she was teased by some other children. Her brother and sister expected to catch up with her at their home, which is just under a mile from their school. But when they got home, Somer wasn’t there.

Thompson said it is difficult for her to talk to Samuel and Abby about what happened, but she wants to make sure they know they are not to blame.

“I feel uncomfortable talking to them about that day, because I don’t know the right words to say. We pretty much let the counselors handle that,” Thompson told Vieira. “We do talk some, but I never want them to feel any guilt, because this is not their fault.”

AP file
Somer Thompson, 7, vanished on her mile-long walk home from school in Orange Park, Fla.
Thompson had repeatedly told her children the dangers of talking to strangers, but she also told investigators that she feared that Somer would have gotten into a stranger’s car. It’s just how she was: “When she would be home and somebody would walk past with a dog, if she was inside and she saw them, she would run out there. She just loved everybody,” Thompson said.

The hunt goes on
Clay County Sheriff Rick Beseler and the FBI do not have a suspect and have declined to release whatever information they have, including the results of Somer’s autopsy. But Diena Thompson and her lawyer, Mike Freed, said they are confident that the killer will be caught. FBI investigators have said that they fear that the suspect has done this before and, if not caught, will do it again.

“Rick Beseler and the Clay County Sheriff’s Office are putting a tremendous amount of resources into this,” Freed said. “It’s obviously a long process, much longer than Diena wishes. It’s torture for her to wait, but we do trust that they’re doing everything they can. Not finding this person is not an option.”
TODAY
Somer, here with her twin brother, walked about a mile home from school every day.

Thompson has received thousands of e-mails, more than she can read, from people offering sympathy, prayers and support. But she has also received messages of hate, she told Vieira.

The messages, she said, say “I should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for child abuse for letting my children walk” to and from school.

Thompson said that isn’t a matter of choice where she lives. The local school board does not provide bus service to anyone living less than two miles from school, and the route the Thompson children walk has crossing guards at the intersections along the way.

“If you live closer than two miles to the school you have to walk, and I live point-nine miles from the school,” Thompson explained
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: NC Community Helps Dad Honor Somer Thompson   Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:52 pm

NC Community Helps Dad Honor Somer Thompson

Benefit For Thompson Family Scheduled This Weekend

POSTED: 7:10 pm EST November 14, 2009
UPDATED: 12:11 pm EST November 15, 2009

GRAHAM, N.C. -- Relatives and friends of the father of Somer Thompson gathered in Graham this weekend to help him memorialize his daughter in his hometown.
The Alamance County community came together to lend support to Sam Thompson. On Sunday, the Fat Frogg Bar and Grill in Elon will hold a benefit for the Thompson family.
The event will feature music and food. Local law enforcement agencies will also hand out identification cards for parents and children.
Somer Thompson abducted while walking home from school in Florida in October. Her body was found a few days later in a Georgia landfill. Police are still searching for her killer.
The award for information leading to an arrest stands at $45,000.
Florida investigators said they are still getting hundreds of tips a day.
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Somer's Day In Orange Park   Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:39 am

Somer's Day In Orange Park

Updated: 11/15/2009 11:13:56 PM

ORANGE PARK, Fla. -- Sunday in Orange Park was Somer's day.

A day where musicians performed on stage and kept the spotlight on the issue threatening their community.

"I traveled all over the country playing my music and I came home to raise my children because this is a safe place and we got to keep it that way," says local musician Will Sabo.

Sabo founded the group "Rockers Against Sexual Predators", RASP, the day after Somer Thompson's body was found and he immediately had more than a hundred members.

"It's our job, not just as parents but as a community to keep our children safe and taken care of," says Sabo.

Sabo brought ten bands to the stage for a Somer's Day concert Sunday at the Orange Park Town Hall and they joined with a wide mix of other groups at the event.

There were organizations giving away child I.D. kits and self defense classes.

With new partnerships like RASP, and a new focus on keeping kids safe, this community plans to stop what happened here from ever returning.

"We want our kids safe, we want everyone safe, we want our communities back," says Sabo.

All the money raised at the event will go to the Thompson family, some will be used toward the reward for information in the case.

The tipline to give information in the Somer Thompson case is 1-877-227-6911 or email cart@claysheriff.com.
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Let's Not Forget   Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:44 am

Let’s Not Forget!!

As we put our voices together to speak for little Caylee Marie, we continue to do our own little research and investigations to answer the question: How? We have a general idea how Caylee Marie died but it’s not a 100% fact in paper, “undetermined means”. We do know, however, the answer to the question: Who? We know that Orange County has the right person in jail for the murder of little Caylee Marie.
As the trial draws near, we anxiously await any little piece of evidence that is related to the case. There are many blogs out there that discuss the case and I did the same thing by creating this blog. It’s interesting to be able to share the same interest in seeking justice for this precious child with others.
There is someone else who we have to think about obtaining justice for, we have neither answer to the Who or How. This is for Somer Thompson. Let’s not forget that this child’s killer has not been located and not been locked up. This maniac is still on the loose somewhere, and it’s a threat to any child who comes into contact with them (him/her). Somer’s mom was on Dr. Phil, which aired on Thursday (yesterday), she is desperately trying to get those answers that she deserves.

“I feel like Somer’s pushing me,” Diena told WJXT-TV on Thursday. “She’s keeping me with my eyes focused to what needs to happen.”
Diena wears her daughter’s picture around her neck every day, and she dresses in purple, Somer’s favorite color. With each day that passes, she said investigators restore her faith.
Wearing her daughters picture and her favorite color, instead of wearing her ashes and starting up a fraudation. This woman and her family and friends are truly torn about the murder of Somer, and it’s expected in every way, shape, or form.

Meanwhile, the Orange Park community is uniting as they gear up for the Somer Thompson benefit concert lead by legendary southern rock band Molly Hatchet. The benefit concert will begin at 8 p.m. Friday at the Orange Park High School football stadium. Diena Thompson will be the guest of honor for the event.According to band owner Bobby Ingram, they have agreed to help the family of murder victim Somer Thompson and the Justice Coalition to help raise money to increase the reward being offered.
This information was obtained from Local6 news station.

Anyone with information about Somer’s death is urged to call Crime Stoppers at 866-845-TIPS. The total amount of reward money in the case stands at $45,000.

Hey Anthony Family, how about giving some of the money you’ve (not) earned towards the reward? I thought that your lifelong goal now was to help families who are in your situation? Isn’t Somer’s mom in a situation similar to yours? I take that back, she didn’t kill her own child.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ Rest In Peace Somer ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Sheriff: Somer Case Far From Cold   Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:07 pm

Sheriff: Somer Case Far From Cold

Body Of 7-Year-Old Girl Found In Georgia Landfill

POSTED: Wednesday, November 18, 2009
UPDATED: 5:02 pm EST November 18, 2009

ORANGE PARK, Fla. -- Authorities investigating the case of a slain Orange Park girl whose body was found in a Georgia landfill say they have received 4,200 tips and are processing evidence.

Clay County Sheriff Rick Beseler said Wednesday the investigation "is not a cold case...not by far."
Investigators have not named any suspects or people of interest in the death of 7-year-old Somer Thompson, who disappeared in late October as she was walking home from school in her northeast Florida community.
The girl's body was found in a landfill about 50 miles away. No one has been charged in her death.
A spokeswoman for the sheriff's office said the agency is hopeful evidence currently being processed will provide a more streamlined direction for investigators.
Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOMER THOMPSON   

Back to top Go down

SOMER THOMPSON
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next