LOVE AND PROTECT ALL CHILDREN

A discussion of children, their welfare, well being and lives. We must protect them, they are our future.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

HAILEY DUNN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Hailey Dunn: New Search Planned   Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:40 pm

Hailey Dunn: New Search Planned

Even as reports state that the number of volunteers has dwindled over time, extensive searching is planned for the upcoming weekend, February 18-20.

Temperatures in Texas have been extraordinarily cold, which has likely discouraged searchers. Searchers report that it is a combination of factors that are weighing on them, but the cold is one of them.

Local news reporters have interviewed searchers who, through the natural march of time, have become discouraged. The anger felt early in the searching ran its course, causing numbers to drop, while some who continue to search, do so with a heavy heart, as optimism has faded. They want Hailey found, yet don't want to be the one who stumbles upon the body of a 13 year old girl. It is a terribly conflicting emotion for searches; wanting sucess, but wanting to avoid sucess.

Still many unanswered questions linger regarding the post report behavior of Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn, and her live in boyfriend and formally named suspect, Shawn Adkins.

Why didn't Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins search, at least, early on, while Clint and Naomi, Hailey's father and his girlfriend, searched on foot while carrying their infant child?

Why did Shawn Adkins tell police to search in Scurry County?

Will Shawn further cooperate with searchers in order to assist them?

Having both failed a polygraph, help is not expected from either. When asked why she didn't attend a Balloon Launch in memory of her daughter, Billie Dunn told Blog Talk Radio she was invited, but it was the fault of the searchers for not reminding her.

Has Billie Dunn retained an attorney?
Billie Dunn reported that she wasn't helping searchers because she was doing "media" but has not spoken publicly of late.

Could this be on the advice of counsel?

Expect frustrations to continue to mount in the search for Hailey Dunn.

ABILENE, Texas -- A new California search group will come to the Big Country to search for missing teen Hailey Dunn.

Carrie McGonigle, the mother of slain teen Amber DuBois, hosted a fundraiser that raised enough money to allow them to come to the Big Country Thursday.

Brad Dennis, search director for Klaas Kids, confirmed to KTXS News Tuesday that he and a group of searchers and equipment will be arriving in Colorado City on Thursday and will be ready to go Friday morning.

A representative with the Laura Recovery Center, out of Friendswood, will search Colorado City this Friday through Sunday, the 18th through 20th.

On Friday, they will use search dogs and on Saturday and Sunday they are asking for volunteers to come help.

Searchers will meet to organize at 9 a.m. at 100 Walnut Street in Colorado City

Posted by Seamus O Riley at 2:55 PM
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Statement Analysis Billie Dunn's Alibi   Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:15 am

Statement Analysis Billie Dunn's Alibi

In interviewing, the best question is:

What Happened?

Then, the skilled interviewer must listen carefully to what the subject says, including:

1. Order
2. Time (including chronological order and skipped time)
3. Pronouns
4. Verb tense
5. Unusual language
6. Change of Language

and so on.

It's a lot to catch "on the fly" but the more statements are analyzed, the more the Interviewer will be able to recognize red flags for follow up questions.

For instance, "later on, Next thing I know," etc are expressions that jump time, which should catch the interviewer's attention.

With pronouns, every violation of "First Person Singular, Past Tense" should be flagged for sensitivity.

And on the case of a missing child, the mother should never speak of the child in past tense; an indication that the child is deceased.

With the question, "what happened?" asked, the first thing that the subject says will be vital.

Where does the subject start his or her account?

If someone asks, "well, where do I begin?" I say "wherever you wish" so as to allow them to tell me.

Therapists know that the first sentence is important.

On January 3, Billie Dunn went on the Nancy Grace Show to talk about her missing 13 year old daughter. At that time, nothing was known by the public.

GRACE: Tell me what happened the day she went missing, Miss Dunn.

This allows the subject to practice the free editing process. This means that the subject will start with what is most important and is not using the interviewer's words.

BILLIE: She went missing on Monday while I was at work. My boyfriend – - he came home from work about 3:00 — or he got to my house about 3:00. And he`s seen Hailey. Hailey was there. She told him, I`m running across the street to my dad`s house for a few minutes but I`m going Mary Beth`s, and I`m staying the night there. Let my mom know. So that evening when he picked me up from work, we got home, we were getting ready for bed. I didn`t get worried when I hadn`t heard from Hailey. I thought she was at Mary Beth`s. I was kind of upset that she didn`t call and confirm it with me, but not worried at that point. Tuesday, I was at work again, I left my cell phone at home for my kids to use when I`m working. So Tuesday, I called my son. I said tell Hailey text the little girl, her friend, tell Hailey she needs to go ahead and get home. This was around lunch. My son called me back within a few minutes and she said, mom, she said Hailey never made it over there. She never spent the night. So at that point I called Hailey`s dad and found out she didn`t over there and she didn`t stay the night.

Let's look at the statement with the principles followed on all cases. Note first, the order:

She went missing on Monday while I was at work.

This opening statement tells the audience what is most important to Billie Dunn. She was on the show to talk about her missing 13 year old, so this was already known: a 13 year old was missing and it was reported to the police on December 27th. This much was already known. What Billie Dunn begins with is most important to Billie Dunn:

"while I was at work."

This sets the time frame and excuses Billie Dunn from guilt.

Think of Haleigh Cummings. When Misty Croslin called 911 to report a missing 5 year old, she told the 911 operator:

1. I was sleeping.

this was important for Misty.

2. the door was open.

this was reported before she reported the child missing.

When Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's father was interviewed, he repeatedly told reporters that she went missing "while I was at work".

The very first sentence from Billie Dunn shows that alibi building was of the highest importance to her and should have alerted the host, with many years of prosecutorial experience, that something didn't seem right. (note that after police released the affidavit, the host's demeanor changed).

For Billie Dunn, this first sentence may be the reason she went on the show: Show the world her alibi.

She wanted everyone to know that Hailey "went missing" while she, the mother, was not at home, but at work, with co-workers who could verify this statement.

This is likely the period of time (in the morning) that Shawn moved the body.

My boyfriend – - he came home from work about 3:00 — or he got to my house about 3:00.

Boyfriend is not introduced by name, indicating tension in a relationship (unless he had been previously introduced to the audience)

Note that she chooses 3:00. This is the "liar's number" according to Mark McClish, author and Statement Analysis instructor, based upon his research. He found that when a deceptive person must choose a number, they often instinctively choose "3";

Q. What Happened?

Tiffany Hartley: "Just had 3 boats chasing us".

(note the drop of pronoun)

3 men, 3 boats, 3 o clock, 3rd floor, etc. "3" should always be highlighted for questioning.

Note also that a broken sentence means that the subject stopped herself from saying something. This would mean that the topic of "boyfriend" is sensitive.

And he`s seen Hailey. Hailey was there. She told him,

Short, choppy sentences are noted. This means that the pace is rapid and deception may be present. It shows tension.

I`m running across the street to my dad`s house for a few minutes but I`m going Mary Beth`s, and I`m staying the night there. Let my mom know.

Note that she reports this in the form of a quote, including the present tense language. This is commonly done in story telling, but not something expected in an account, unless asked specifically what the child said.

So that evening when he picked me up from work, we got home, we were getting ready for bed.

a. "So, since, therefore, because" are highlighted because they show why something was done, rather than just reporting "what happened" and should be considered sensitive.

b. Time. Time skipped over ("temperal lacunae") is a sensitive area in which the subject wants to avoid what happened in this time period. Note that he picked her up from work around dinner time and "we got home, we were getting ready for bed" jumps time. This means that the information of what happened, between the office and going to bed is highly sensitive to the subject and she does not want it known. What was it that happened in those hours which is so sensitive?

Statement Analysis knew that it was sensitive. It was flagged as such for follow up questioning. The police affidavit provided the answer: drug purchasing.

I didn`t get worried when I hadn`t heard from Hailey.

Negation.

When someone tells us what happened, they should speak in the first person singular, past tense, and tell us what happened, what was said, etc. They should not tell us what wasn't thought. This means that this sentence is highly sensitive and suggests deception. We flag anything and everything given to us in the negative for possible deception. We don't take a single indicator and declare something to be deceptive; here it is building.

A sentence can be both truthful and deceptive. This is likely both.

"I heard a gun shot, and saw my husband lying on the floor, bleeding." is an example of truth and deception: She did hear a gun shot and she did see him lying on the floor. She left out that she had shot him.

I thought she was at Mary Beth`s. I was kind of upset that she didn`t call and confirm it with me, but not worried at that point.

Another negation. Deception noted. This is not a true account.

Tuesday, I was at work again, I left my cell phone at home for my kids to use when I`m working.

Note another sensitivity indicator of "so, since, therefore, because" in the form of "for" telling why something happened.

Note also the verb tense: "I left" is not the same as "I leave"

Objection: isn't past tense the expected?
Answer: Yes, but here, is she attempting to portray a practice of what she does; yet, she did not state it as a practice. She only "left" the cell phone, past tense, on this date. She attempted to correct herself in other interviews when questioned about the cell phone use.

Note the words "when I'm working" do not agree with "I left".

"I left" would be appropriate past tense if this is what she did; but "while working" describes what is an ongoing practice.

The conflict of verb tense shows deception.

Leaving the cell phone there was a deliberate part of the alibi plan she constructed.

So, Tuesday, I called my son.

Note that "so" is sensitive because it is outside the boundary of what happened and is telling why something happened.

I said tell Hailey text the little girl, her friend,

Change of language.

A car should be a car, consistently through a statement. If a "car" becomes a vehicle, the context must justify the change, or we flag it for deception.

"I drove my car until I ran out of gas. I left the vehicle on the side of the road, got gas, and then drove the car home."

This shows that the changes of language, including the article (the) are appropriate. It was a "car" as long as it drove, but was a "vehicle" in his mind, when it didn't drive.

Here, we have "the little girl" "her friend" change without justification. This is a simple way of detecting deception.

Why?

When someone works from experiential memory, there is an "ease" in memory, even while talking about highly sensitive topics, including murder. In deception, the increase of stress is felt, among other reasons, for having to tax the memory. Was Marybeth "the little girl" or was she "her friend" when thinking of what happened.

Here, it is flagged for deception as it is fabricated and the internal language (camera) is not keeping it straight (picture).

Question: is the flag of deception justified by facts?

Answer: The police interviewed Marybeth's mother (and Marybeth). There was no sleep over plan. This is a fabrication by Shawn and Billie.

tell Hailey she needs to go ahead and get home. This was around lunch. My son called me back within a few minutes and she said, mom, she said Hailey never made it over there. She never spent the night. So at that point I called Hailey`s dad and found out she didn`t over there and she didn`t stay the night

Note first the unusual language which shows deception:

"she never made it over there. She never spent the night."

This is needless, as if she didn't make it there, she didn't spend the night and suggests:

rehearsed response.

the break in language and the use of "so" showing a need to explain why. In a past tense event, the subject, when truthful will report what happened and not feel the need to explain why. 'David said she didn't spend the night. I called her father, and I reported it to the police' would be a straight forward way of stating what happened.

The indications from this opening statement by Billie Dunn show that she is concerned first about her alibi, and that she is being deceptive about what happened to her daughter, and when she went missing.

Sensitivity indicators are abundant. The conclusion of the analysis:

Deception Noted. This is why she failed a polygraph. In just one short opening, she told us of her worry about her alibi, and skipped sensitive time periods where we learned of illicit drug purchasing. This skipping of time ended up being examined on the Nancy Grace Show, after the police affidavit was released. Billie attempted to portray it as a "prescription renewal" but Nancy Grace caught it. What Grace missed was that on the drug purchase, Billie slipped out that it wasn't just the prescription she had, but others, as well.

It is difficult to catch all of these things while in a conversation (discourse analysis) but there were enough red flag indicators to have questioned her about, which would have brought the topics of deception to light.

This analysis indicates how it is that Billie Dunn failed the polygraph. Even with study, a subject will not be able to deceive successfully, as our language always gives us away.

Open ended questions are the best. By asking Billie Dunn "what happened?" it allowed Dunn to start the answer where it was most important to Dunn, herself revealing that

Alibi building is a priority for Billie Dunn in the disappearance of her daughter.

Posted by Seamus O Riley at 4:40 AM
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Fewer New Leads Developing In Dunn Case   Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:36 pm

Fewer New Leads Developing in Dunn Case

Reported by: Snyder Daily News
Wednesday, February 16 2011

Fewer leads have developed over the past few days in the case of missing Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn.
While leads are still being followed, some have been dead-ends, including a sock found in Big Spring. Pete Kampfer, Colorado City city manager and police spokesman, said there is no evidence the sock has anything to do with the case.
In Colorado City on Tuesday, rumors were rampant that possible evidence had been found along the creek in Ruddick Park. However, Hailey’s mother, Billie Jean Dunn, said Tuesday afternoon that she had not been notified of any discovery evidence.
“No one has told me about that,” she said.
Six agencies remain on the case – the Colorado City police department, the 32nd Judicial District Attorney’s office, Mitchell and Scurry sheriff’s offices, the Texas Rangers and FBI.
Two national search organizations will return to Colorado City this weekend to help search for the missing teenager. Representatives from the Laura Recovery Center and KlaasKids will help organize weekend search efforts. The groups will spend much of Friday mapping out areas to search and then will hit those areas Saturday and Sunday.
Organizers said those with ATVs or horses will be needed this weekend.
A couple of ATVs were seen Tuesday along the banks of the creek in the Colorado City park, but it is not known if they were searching or just riding.
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Media Softball With Billie Jean   Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:23 am

Media Softball With Billie Jean

KTAB has given Billie Dunn a spotlight to talk without having to address tough questions about the disappearance of 13 year old Hailey Dunn.

As days turn into weeks, and now months, most people who know the story of the missing Colorado City teen, don't know 13-year old Hailey Dunn at all.

Yet, they search for her doing what her mother and Shawn Adkins refused to do.

Seven weeks after Hailey's disappearance, KTAB obtained exclusive video, and sat down with her mother for an up close look at the missing girl.

For Billie Dunn, her 13-year old daughter will always be her baby girl.

"I'm very blessed to be her mom," said Billie, with tears in her eyes, "even though it hurts so bad right now."

Hailey has been missing for nearly two months, and looking back at home videos from Christmas past, Billie longs for these happier days.

"She's such a good kid," Billie reflects, "and how does this happen to us.Billie still remembers the day Hailey was born, and how she had been praying for a baby girl.

"She was a good baby, she was a happy baby," Billie said, "I couldn't have asked for better."

Full of smiles, and laughter, Billie says Hailey developed her own personality early in life.

"She's really fun and outgoing," Billie explained.

Through it all, Hailey has one partner-in-crime, her big brother, David Dunn.

"They love each other and it's obvious," said Billie.

Clint reported being stunned when he found that David did not search for his little sister. "He knows something", Clint said. He said it hurt for him to admit this, but "he knows something and I've got to talk to him."
Best friends from the beginning, Hailey would want to do everything her brother does, and even to this day, sees David as her hero.

"She admires David a lot, she's really proud of him," Billie said, "really proud of his football and their team."
But as the baby of the house, Hailey does have a streak of mischief!

"We prank each other all the time," Billie reflects.

Billie reported that Shawn and Hailey pranked on each other.
And a sense of adventure.

"She loves going to Six Flags," Billie recalls, "that's our thing, we're thrill seekers."Roller coasters were Hailey's favorite.

"One of the pictures we actually rode the ride 4-5 times in a row," said Billie, showing us photos, "just to get the picture we wanted!"And Hailey might be in a cheerleading uniform, but Billie says her athletic teen is a tomboy at heart.

"She loves UFC," said Billie, "she loves BJ Penn, that's her number one guy."A fighting spirit, but an All-American girl who still believes in happily ever after.

We have heard that they family loved the Ultimate Fighting Championships, so much so that Billie gave David a homemade tattoo.

"She's always said, she'll get married," Billie explained, "she doesn't want to bear her own children, she wants to adopt because she's that caring."

A teenage girl who someday dreams of becoming a teacher or cosmetologist, but as Hailey grows into a young woman.

"She's still a little girl in my eyes," said Billie.

Through the ups and downs Billie never forgets who she's fighting for.

This station reports that Billie is "fighting". How is this "fight" being conducted? By failing polygraphs and withholding information on her daughter's whereabouts? Is this station paying for "licensing fees" for the video? Is this why no hard questions are asked of her? This isn't journalism.

"No matter what's being said or thrown at me, I'm still very proud to be Hailey's mother," she said, "I'm the lucky one, she's mine."

Billie says this journey falls nothing short of an emotional roller coaster, but she still holds out hope that her daughter will one day make it back home.

Billie doesn't search, and never did. She talks to the media, every so often now. What "fight" is she waging? Why isn't she speaking to the police about what she knows? Why is she still speaking with the named suspect?

Billie's sense of confidence may be growing as time passes. Every day that Hailey is not found, is a "good day" for her.

Searching continues.

Investigators continue their work.

They will find Hailey.

Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins may find that the press may not be so cozy when investigators present their findings to prosecutors.

Posted by Seamus O Riley at 2:44 AM
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Billie Dunn, Marybeth's Mom, Cocaine Link? Clint Arrested Again?   Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:27 am

Billie Dunn, Marybeth's Mom, Cocaine Link? Clint Arrested Again?
editing....

Has Clint Dunn been arrested again?
Is there a link between cocaine and Billie Dunn and Cecilia Garcia, Marybeth's mom?
Is there new evidence found?
Live at 10PM CT Billie Dunn will be on the news to contradict things that live in boyfriend and suspect Shawn Adkins reported about Hailey.

Reports on Facebook show that Marybeth's mother, Cecilia Garcia may have a lengthy arrest record including arrests relating to cocaine, disorderly conduct, domestic violence, marijuana: see the end of the posting for public criminal record. If the same C Garcia that is the mother of Marybeth, it would come as no surprise after the revelations by Clint Dunn that Billie purchased cocaine for the purpose of reselling it before Shawn snorted it away.

Is there a link between the two mothers beyond just the friendship shared by the daughters before Hailey went missing?
Note the article from BigCountry News:

Have the police located evidence?

Are they moving closer to an arrest, even as tips slow?

[url=http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=342816]http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=342816[/url]

KTAB/KRBC Abilene, Tx 2-16-11

KTAB News at 10: Hailey Dunn as You've Never Seen Her

Fewer leads have developed over the past few days in the case of missing Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn.
While leads are still being followed, some have been dead-ends, including a sock found in Big Spring. Pete Kampfer, Colorado City city manager and police spokesman, said there is no evidence the sock has anything to do with the case.

In Colorado City on Tuesday, rumors were rampant that possible evidence had been found along the creek in Ruddick Park. However, Hailey’s mother, Billie Jean Dunn, said Tuesday afternoon that she had not been notified of any discovery evidence.

“No one has told me about that,” she said.

It would be unlikely that law enforcement would share any evidence with her, or with Shawn Adkins.

Six agencies remain on the case – the Colorado City police department, the 32nd Judicial District Attorney’s office, Mitchell and Scurry sheriff’s offices, the Texas Rangers and FBI.

Two national search organizations will return to Colorado City this weekend to help search for the missing teenager. Representatives from the Laura Recovery Center and KlaasKids will help organize weekend search efforts. The groups will spend much of Friday mapping out areas to search and then will hit those areas Saturday and Sunday.

Organizers said those with ATVs or horses will be needed this weekend.

A couple of ATVs were seen Tuesday along the banks of the creek in the Colorado City park, but it is not known if they were searching or just riding.
-----------------------------------------------------------

GARCIA,CECILIA DIAZ Date of Birth
Jul 11 1960
Probation Data
none found

Parole Data
SID Number
02519010 PIA Number
Race
W Gender
F
Place of Birth (TX)
MITCHELL State of Birth
TX Height (ft inches) 503
Weight 169
Hair Color BRO Skin Color
LGT Eye Color
BRO Scars/Marks/Tatoos1
TAT RF ARM
Scars/Marks/Tatoos2
TAT R HND Scars/Marks/Tatoos3
SC ABDOM Scars/Marks/Tatoos4
TAT L HND Scars/Marks/Tatoos5

TAT L FGR
ID Status
P Parole Active
Y Parole Status

NORMAL REPORTING Status Date

Jan 14 2003
Supv Level
Case Category
Office Region
05 Supv Office

ABILENE DPO
Supv Officer
JIMMY BOYD Office Phone
(325) 672-1495 Resi. County

MITCHELL Resi. Street 1805 COLORADO STREET
Resi. City COLORADO CITY Resi. State
TX Resi. ZIP Code 79512

Release Type PARL
Release Date Jan 13 2003
Release County BEXAR
Legal County MITCHELL
Warrant Number
Warrant Date
Offense Count

001 Off of Record
3531 3G Offender
Violent Offender
Sex Offender

0 VOP Offender
0 Sentence Length
Discharge Date Dec 6 2019
Offenses

SID Number
02519010 County
MTCHELL Cause Number 5615
Date Mar 1 2001
Years 0019
NCIC 3531
Count 001

Texas Department of Public Safety Detail
Person ID No. 6016661
Gender FEMALE
Race WHITE
Ethnicity HISPANIC
Height 503
Weight (lbs.) 210
Eye Color BROWN
Hair Color Black

Name Entry ID No. 14447753
Full Name DIAZ,CECILIA
Last Name DIAZ
First Name CECILIA

Type Code
Supplemental Value

Name Entry ID No. 14447754
Full Name GARCIA,CECILIA
Last Name GARCIA
First Name CECILIA

Type Code
Supplemental Value

Name Entry ID No. 14447755
Full Name GARCIA,CECILIA DIAZ
Last Name GARCIA
First Name CECILIA DIAZ

Type Code
Base Record Value

Birthdate(s)
DOB ID No. 6417816
Date of Birth Jul 11 1960

Type Code
Base Record Value

Individual

Individual ID No. 6016661
DPS ID No. 02519010

TRN
TRN ID No. 4205797
Date of Arrest Sep 28 1978
Sequence Code
A Tracking Incident Number
Arresting Agency COLORADO CITY PD

TRS
TRS ID No. 4654002
TRS/TRN ID *001
Offense Detail
Date of Offense

Agency ID
Internal Agency Person Number

9769 Arrest Offense (Numeric 53110000
Action Related to Offense none found
Level and Degree of Offense none found
Date of Disposition Immediate to Arrest
Arrest Disposition none found
Prosecutor ORI Referred To none found

Arrest Offense Literal
DISORD CONDUCT Arrest Disposition Literal
Agency Case Number
Domestic Violence Involved
none found

Arrested Charge
Offense Code

53110000 Offense Description
DISORDERLY CONDUCT-(SPECIFY CONDUCT) Level and Degree of Offense
none found Statute Citation of Disposed Offense

Statute Code
Prosecution none found
Court Status
Court Sequence
a Agency none found

Court Offense 53110000
Court Disposition CONVICTED

Court Offense Literal DISORD CONDUCT
Action Related to Offense none found
Level and Degree of Offense none found
Cause Number

Date of Sentencing
Final Pleading

none found Court Provision Literal
FINE Court Provision (Numeric)
Court Provision (Decoded)
none found Date of Judicial Disposition
Amount of Time Suspended by Court
Amount of Fine Suspended by Court

Court Confinement
Time on Probation
Court Fine
Court Cost Imposed
Date of Appeal
Disposition of Offender During Appeal none found
Final Court Decision none found
Agency ID
Agency Literal none found
Sentence Concurrent/Consecutive none found
Domestic Violence Involved none found
Court Charge Reason

Offense Code
53110000 Offense Description
DISORDERLY CONDUCT-(SPECIFY CONDUCT) Level and Degree of Offense
Statute Code
Court Provisions
none found

TRN ID No.

4205799 Date of Arrest

Sep 19 1991 Sequence Code
A Tracking Incident Number

Arresting Agency
MITCHELL CO SO COLORADO CITY

TRS

TRS ID No.

4654004 TRS/TRN ID

Offense Detail

Date of Offense

Agency ID

Arrest Offense (Numeric)

Action Related to Offense

none found Level and Degree of Offense

none found Date of Disposition Immediate to Arrest
Arrest Disposition

none found
Prosecutor ORI Referred To

none found Arrest Offense Literal

DELIVERY OF MARIJUANA Arrest Disposition Literal
Agency Case Number

none found

Arrested Charge

Offense Code

35640000 Offense Description
MARIJUANA-(FREE TEXT) Level and Degree of Offense

Statute Code

Prosecution

none found

Court Status

Court Sequence
a Agency

none found Court Offense

35640000 Court Disposition

DEFERRED

Court Offense Literal
DELIVERY OF MARIJUANA Action Related to Offense

none found Cause Number

Date of Sentencing
Feb 20 1992 Final Pleading

Court Provision (Numeric)

FINE & COST Date of Judicial Disposition

Feb 20 1992 Amount of Time Suspended by Court

Court Confinement

Time on Probation

8Y Court Fine
Court Cost Imposed

Date of Appeal
Disposition of Offender During Appeal

none found Final Court Decision

none found Agency ID

APO
Agency Literal

none found Sentence Concurrent/Consecutive

none found Domestic Violence Involved

none found

Court Charge Reason

Offense Code

35640000 Offense Description
MARIJUANA-(FREE TEXT) Level and Degree of Offense

Statute Code

Court Provisions

Court Provision

FINE & COST Code Active

N Court Provision Description
THE MONETARY AMOUNT TO BE PAID IS A COMBINATION OF FINE AND COURT COSTS.

TRS ID No.

4654005 TRS/TRN ID

Offense Detail

Date of Offense

Agency ID

Arrest Offense (Numeric)

Action Related to Offense

none found Date of Disposition Immediate to Arrest
Arrest Disposition

none found
Prosecutor ORI Referred To

none found Arrest Offense Literal

DELIVERY OF COCAINE Arrest Disposition Literal
Agency Case Number

none found

Arrested Charge

Offense Code

35330000 Offense Description
COCAINE-(FREE TEXT) Level and Degree of Offense

Statute Code

Prosecution

none found

Court Status

Court Sequence
a Agency

none found Court Offense

35330000 Court Disposition

DEFERRED

Court Offense Literal
DELIVERY OF COCAINE Action Related to Offense

none found Cause Number

Date of Sentencing
Feb 20 1992 Final Pleading

Court Provision (Numeric)

FINE & COST Date of Judicial Disposition

Feb 20 1992 Amount of Time Suspended by Court

Court Confinement

Time on Probation

8Y Court Fine
Court Cost Imposed

Date of Appeal
Disposition of Offender During Appeal

none found Final Court Decision

none found Agency ID

APO
Agency Literal

none found Sentence Concurrent/Consecutive

none found Domestic Violence Involved

none found

Court Charge Reason

Offense Code

35330000 Offense Description
COCAINE-(FREE TEXT) Level and Degree of Offense

Statute Code

Court Provisions

Court Provision

FINE & COST Code Active

N Court Provision Description
THE MONETARY AMOUNT TO BE PAID IS A COMBINATION OF FINE AND COURT COSTS.

Custody

Posted by Seamus O Riley at 4:28 PM
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: The Retelling of the Life of Hailey Dunn   Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:29 am

Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Retelling of the Life of Hailey Dunn

Ultimate Fighting Championship, "UFC" burned into the skin of a 14 or 15 year old boy sounds to most like a 'child left to himself becoming the shame of his mother'; with some initial anger towards parents who must not have been aware of such a foolish thing going on in the home; that is, until the public learns that the scarring of the child was not an act of his own youthful folly, but that of his mother's doing.

It was a shock to the system.

But that is getting ahead of the story. Let's back up and see what it is that has caught the attention of so many.

A local news report is made about a missing 13 year old girl. The picture of the child shows a pretty, young teen in a cheer leading outfit.

Given the culture of the family, it did not surprise the local police and they quickly dismissed it as another teen runaway; likely a 13 year old girl sick and tired of her home life of chronic neglect due to substance abuse. The drugs, the anger, the yelling, the fighting, the threats would all feel even more acute when compared to the soft, educated and intelligent voice of a caring counselor or teacher.

Or, perhaps it was the child's envious eye, looking at other girls who's parents loved them and she was ran off in angst, wondering if there was anyone in her family who she could talk to. Dad? He's always high as a kite and has no motivation in life. Mom? She's tied up fighting with Shawn, out buying drugs, or watching those scary bloodlust movies that gave her nightmares.

She told Grammie about that creepy boyfriend of mom's, but Grammie doesn't know what to do, since Dad's never done anything, anyway, and now he has a new baby and Grammie worries about having to support another hungry mouth.

It is not a surprise to law enforcement that she ran away at 13; perhaps the only surprise is why it took her so long.

But what of the shock to the public?
A local report is that a 13 year old girl is missing and a week later, the mom appears on a national TV show. The host feels sorry for her, which leads the audience in emotions; they feel sorry for her. The experts on the program all show concern for the safety of the child, and all show support of the mother. The mother has now brought her child's name and photo into the national consciousness.

The audience is predominantly those who follow news stories. They find these things not only fascinating, but also emotionally draining, and, like the audiences of shows such as "America's Most Wanted", they secretly hope that they might spot the missing child, and feel the wonderful elation of a happy ending.

Being an educated audience, they know a bit about investigations of this type, as well as the statistics. They know that statistics have led to a program being named, "The First 48" with the understanding of how critical time is.

Many felt terrible sadness for Billie Dunn.

A few, however, wondered about her monotone affect.

The next morning, people who watch news programs look online for any news about the missing 13 year old Hailey Dunn.

They search on her name and land at a website that has a shocking claim:

The mother and boyfriend who they saw last night, the website says, are being deceptive about the missing child.

It is a shock to many.

How can it be? How can a mother be involved?

They cannot process this because they would not...they could not...it just isn't how they parent and struggle to believe anything else.

Besides, the host has so many years experience and has dealt with so many grieving mothers...

But the website they found on a search engine has something that bothers them deeply:

the subtle suspicions they felt while watching and listening to the mother and her boyfriend...the thoughts they sought to suppress, are the very things that the author of the blog is highlighting.

It can't be. It just cant be, but it has that feel...

The next night, mom and boyfriend are on the show again, and then the next night.

There are some sutle changes that are noticed and the host...the host seems not as friendly and empathetic.

An expert points out the affect of the mother but another expert responds in anger, praising the mother for enduring "slander", and even goes to the mother's home to offer support; a real life celebrity of sorts, gives his voice of approval and even coaches the mother on areas where she was criticized. Police feel that he has "taught" her what to say before media. The celebrity of sorts says that the things being spoken about, suspicion of drugs, for instance has "nothing to do" with the case.

He could not have been more mistaken.

Mom and boyfriend and father: have painted a picture of American life, with a straight A student, cheerleader, in a loving home, two parents who, in spite of their differences, work together to bring their child home, a loving and supporting boyfriend, who loved the child with all of his heart, and a caring mom who doesn't mind enduring a few whispers in order to bring home her child. A loving, close knit family, celebrating the joys of Christmas, suddenly ripped apart by a tragedy.

The homelife is so good, in fact, that she wouldn't have run away.

The police have been silent, but through the freedom of information act, media obtains the sworn affidavit in support of the search warrant and shock waves hit with new information and attempts by the mother to counter the affidavit:

Mom had previously called police on her boyfriend
Mom and boyfriend bought drugs the night before reporting her missing.
Boyfriend threatened the life of the child, her mother and father
Mom and boyfriend failed polygraphs;
Mom stormed out of the police station after police demand that she tell them where the child is.
Mom and boyfriend host a New Year's Eve party while child is missing.
Mom and boyfriend didn't search for the child; they watched TV, instead, and cashed in with donations for "searching" spear headed by publicity seekers.
Boyfriend gives a different description of the all-American teen cheerleader, telling police she was promiscuous, even at age 13, and into drugs.

yet, still more...

Mom's involvement in cocaine sales and the seedy world of stripping
Homemade tattoo scarring by former nurse's assistant
vile blood thirsty videos by boyfriend
drug abuse by all including home grown drugs and arrests and child protective involvements of reports and counter reports
lost profession due to drugs

Not exactly the slice of American home life that television audiences were fed.

Now comes the rehabilitation. With a network willing to capitalize on the attention, the mother is given license to hold a press conference favorable to herself; having nothing to do with searching for Hailey, nor explaining how it is she failed a polygraph of simple and direct questions.

No longer working, mother is able to, for however long, cash in on her daughter's demise. Perhaps "licensing fees" will pay the bills and she will keep meeting with a network which refrains from asking questions; questions that need to be asked.

Lost in the mess is the circumstantial evidence that surrounds the disappearance of a 13 year old girl.

The cell phone pings that show the suspect's inconsistencies;
The post crime behavior of both the mother and the boyfriend; including not searching, but partying while the child is lost;
Statement Analysis showing deception by both mother and boyfriend; as well as acknowledgement that Hailey is dead.

For some, the surprises are over.

They now see the drugs, the lying, the violence, the suspect...and know it is a matter of time.

For others, there is still a shock to come.

The shock where they learn that police have quietly gathered evidence, and have recorded and analyzed every statement made by the mother.

Even as the mother remakes her image, many will be shocked when police announce arrest warrants for the mother and boyfriend, whom they will attempt to hold responsible for the disappearance of Hailey Dunn.

The case is getting older, and interest is waning. The number of searchers has steadily declined.

Eventually, the money will dry up, too. Perhaps the case will grow cold.

But, as these things often work out, someone will stumble upon the body, perhaps inadvertently and interest will spark again.

Evidence may then show that the very obsession that worried people; the horrific video material, conspired with drugs, alcohol, and chronic neglect, to all come together to the ruination of a 13 year old child's life.

The remaking of the mother may continue, for a while, at least.

But her answers to simple questions, in particular, the answer to "What happened?" does not simply show deception, it shows deliberate alibi building.

What is lost on her is what is lost on all liars: the very need to tell lies is what draws in the suspicion.

It is a shock to the system.

What's next?

Before arrests are announced, we can only guess.

Will Shawn Adkins be given a makeover?

Will he find friendly network coverage, too, in order to rehab his image of monster?

Justice for Hailey does not slumber. It may be moving slowly, but it is moving.

Hailey will be found.

Those responsible will answer for what they've done.

Back and forth it goes: lies, truth, lies, truth, lies...

Even as Billie Jean attempts to remake her image, or retell the story of Hailey, investigators are moving forward. We must trust that they are doing their work and are not fooled.

Posted by Seamus O Riley at 4:04 AM
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: EXCLUSIVE: Hailey Dunn As You've Never Seen Her   Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:23 am

EXCLUSIVE: Hailey Dunn As You've Never Seen Her

Reported by: Priscilla Luong
Thursday, February 17 2011

As days turn into weeks, and now months, most people who know the story of the missing Colorado City teen, don't know 13-year old Hailey Dunn at all.

Seven weeks after Hailey's disappearance, KTAB obtained exclusive video, and sat down with her mother for an up close look at the missing girl.
For Billie Dunn, her 13-year old daughter will always be her baby girl.
"I'm very blessed to be her mom," said Billie, with tears in her eyes, "even though it hurts so bad right now."
Hailey has been missing for nearly two months, and looking back at home videos from Christmas past, Billie longs for these happier days.
"She's such a good kid," Billie reflects, "and how does this happen to us.
Billie still remembers the day Hailey was born, and how she had been praying for a baby girl.
"She was a good baby, she was a happy baby," Billie said, "I couldn't have asked for better."

Click here for raw home video of Hailey from the Dunn family

Full of smiles, and laughter, Billie says Hailey developed her own personality early in life.
"She's really fun and outgoing," Billie explained.
Through it all, Hailey has one partner-in-crime, her big brother, David Dunn.
"They love each other and it's obvious," said Billie.
Best friends from the beginning, Hailey would want to do everything her brother does, and even to this day, sees David as her hero.
"She admires David a lot, she's really proud of him," Billie said, "really proud of his football and their team."
But as the baby of the house, Hailey does have a streak of mischief!
"We prank each other all the time," Billie reflects.
And a sense of adventure.
"She loves going to Six Flags," Billie recalls, "that's our thing, we're thrill seekers."
Roller coasters were Hailey's favorite.
"One of the pictures we actually rode the ride 4-5 times in a row," said Billie, showing us photos, "just to get the picture we wanted!"
And Hailey might be in a cheerleading uniform, but Billie says her athletic teen is a tomboy at heart.
"She loves UFC," said Billie, "she loves BJ Penn, that's her number one guy."
A fighting spirit, but an All-American girl who still believes in happily ever after.
"She's always said, she'll get married," Billie explained, "she doesn't want to bear her own children, she wants to adopt because she's that caring."
A teenage girl who someday dreams of becoming a teacher or cosmetologist, but as Hailey grows into a young woman.
"She's still a little girl in my eyes," said Billie.
Through the ups and downs Billie never forgets who she's fighting for.
"No matter what's being said or thrown at me, I'm still very proud to be Hailey's mother," she said, "I'm the lucky one, she's mine."
Billie says this journey falls nothing short of an emotional roller coaster, but she still holds out hope that her daughter will one day make it back home.
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Clint Dunn Arrested   Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:18 pm

Clint Dunn Arrested

the father of Hailey Dunn remains in jail, as first noted from Facebook last night.

The consistent lawlessness is concerning and likely gives insight into what it was to be Hailey Dunn.

Higher penalites for repeat offenders, even in traffic issues, is due to society's concern that someone doesn't respect law keeping in general, therefore, posing a risk.

We saw this in Haleigh Cummings case. The parents, girlfriend and even grandparents could not keep themselves out of trouble. In just a short two years, there were multiple arrests of those involved.

What have we learned of Hailey's life, just since the release of the affidavit?

Including the affidavit, Clint Dunn's interview, and Billie Jean Dunn's responses, we have learned of chronic drug abuse, cocaine purchasing for the purpose of distribution, scarring of a teen's back in a homemade tattoo, a report to police over threatened lives, a New Year's eve party, marijuana arrest, and ongoing abdication of proper adult supervision and example setting.

This cartoon-like parade of characters may make for interesting stories, but it showed that Hailey had little chances for success based upon the household she was raised in. Any decent grades and any good reports from school are a credit to Hailey herself, as she gained sucesses in spite of a pot-head father, abdicating immature, narcissistic mother, and her violent, blood lust monster of a boyfriend, Adkins.

Shawn Adkins remains the only officiallly named suspect in a criminal investigation.

Clint Dunn is not a suspect in the disappearance of his daughter, and gave a strong denial of involvement in her disappearance.

He and Naomi, his girlfriend, and newborn child, were the only ones to search for Hailey in the early days, before media attention descended upon Colorado City, Texas.

Clint searched, without a vehicle, until he reported being exhausted, but also expressed frustration at his estranged wife, Billie Dunn, who according to Clint, didn't search for Hailey ,but stayed home on the couch, "enjoying" television shows.

Billie maintains that she doesn't search she just does "media", while maintaining her love for Shawn.

Poor Hailey.

She needs to be found, and she needs justice.

Naomi Stewart, girlfriend of Clint Dunn, confirmed to KTAB's Priscilla Luong that Clint Dunn remains behind bars.
Stewart says he was arrested for a warrant regarding an expired driver's license.

We're told Dunn will likely be released Friday morning.

Original Story:
An employee at the Scurry County Jail confirms the father of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn is behind bars in Scurry County.

There's no official word when or why Clint Dunn was arrested.

At this point, bigcountryhomepage.com doesn't have any information that links this arrest to Hailey's disappearance.

According to the Snyder Daily News, a 33-year-old man was arrested Tuesday evening on warrant for expired driver's license and backing without safety. Dunn is 33 years old.

An employee at the Scurry County Jail who confirmed Dunn was behind bars said she couldn't release any information on the charges against him. We're waiting for calls by from the Scurry County Sheriff's Office with more information.

Dunn does have a history with the law, having been convicted most recently of possession of marijuana. He was arrested last January and sentenced in May to six months of probation, according to records from the Texas Department of Public Safety.

In addition to a handful of marijuana convictions, Dunn was sentenced in 1994 to two years in prison and five years probation for burglary of a building. He was 17 years old at the time.

Posted by Seamus O Riley at 10:50 AM
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Is Billie Jean Dunn a "Person Of Interest"?   Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:31 pm

Is Billie Jean Dunn a "Person Of Interest"?

This question has been asked repeatedly, and one media reported that she had been cleared as a person of interest (POI).

Is Billie Dunn Involved in Any Way in Hailey's Disappearance?
yes, either direct or in the cover up
No involvement
pollcode.com free polls

We have found Case Signal to be a useful website for information on this case, including record keeping, and persons associated with the case.

We requested and received permission to use their material referencing them properly.

Here, they posed the question to case manager, Peter Kampfer regarding the status of Billie Jean Dunn as well as Shawn Adkins:
http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/02/10/hailey-dunn-message-from-peter-kampfer/

1- Is Shawn Adkins currently a person of interest (POI) or a suspect in the case, or has he been cleared or ruled out? Or would it be accurate to say he is no longer either a person of interest or a suspect in this case?

2- Has Billie Jean Dunn been ruled out or cleared as both a POI and suspect in this case, or would it be more accurate to say simply that she is not currently, or no longer, a POI or suspect? Are you able to state that law enforcement does not currently believe that Billie Dunn was, or is, involved in Hailey’s disappearance?

Any clarification you could offer that I might be able to publish on my website would be most appreciated. I will simply copy and paste your answer verbatim, to avoid any further confusion.

Thank you for your time, and thank you for your work on Hailey’s case.

Note that they faithfully posted the reply without editing:
I received the following reply from Peter Kampfer:

from City Manager
to Case Signal

I have been advise to state that “law enforcement continues to work the Hailey Dunn case predominately as a criminal investigation, to include several persons of interest. Shawn Adkins is one of the persons of interest.”

Pete Kampfer, CPM
City Manager
City of Colorado City

Note the question is reduced to

Is Billie Dunn a Person of Interest?
Is Shawn Adkins a Person of Interest? or

the answer is significant:

I have been advise to state that “law enforcement continues to work the Hailey Dunn case predominately as a criminal investigation, to include several persons of interest. Shawn Adkins is one of the persons of interest

Note within the answer:

"several persons of interest" of which Shawn Adkins "is one" of them.

The specific question for was for clarity about Billie Dunn:

Is she a person of interest? Has she been cleared? Is she a person of interest?

In Statement Analysis, the principle followed is this:

When a question is not directly addressed, the question should be considered sensitive to the subject.

This is the formal response and teaching. A sensitive question is one in which an elevation of physiological reaction is seen.

"Did you kill your brother?" may be a highly emotional question to a grieving sibling, but it is not "sensitive" in that, he can answer it without having a physiological reaction, "no, I didn't".

"Sensitivity" should be understood distinctly in its context of truthfulness or deception. When a question is said to be "sensitive", we are now on the look out for deception, or the reason why it is sensitive to the subject.

Q. Is Billie Dunn a Person of Interest
A. Shawn is one of several Persons of Interest

We note that the question is not answered. It is sensitive. In context we will say:

"If the subject has not answered the question, the subject has answered the question."

We have said from early January that police have wisely not declared her a Person of Interest.

It was a calculated risk to name Shawn Adkins a "suspect" in a criminal investigation, and I think it was the right gamble to take.

Why?

Because they are dealing with someone who wants to play with them.

When he was confronted, last February, with the allegation that he threatened Billie and Clint Dunn, it was Shawn Adkins himself who said, "yes, and I threatened their 12 year old daughter, too" according to police.

When asked who police should be looking at in attempting to solve the mystery of Hailey's disappearance, he said, "look at me and Billie", putting the test to him.

It was a gamble to name his a suspect, but they hoped the pressure would cause him to give up information, likely about Billie's involvement.

It didn't work.

He hired an attorney.

But, even though it didn't work, it was the calculated risk they needed to take, and as it turns out, after a period of silence, he talked anyway, and gave us more information (see analysis).

By not naming Billie Dunn (yet) a "Person of Interest", investigators are hoping she will continue to talk and the more she does, the more they are able to pin her down to a particular story, while they gain evidence which will likely expose her deception and lead to her eventual arrest.

Note next:

law enforcement continues to work the Hailey Dunn case predominately as a criminal investigation

Note "predominately as a criminal investigation". What would be the minority?

This tells us that although they are searching for Hailey, they are building the criminal case sans body.

Arrests have been made before a body is found. It is more difficult without a body, but prosecutions have been made.

This may be one of them.

Note that it is not a "missing persons" case as it is "criminal"; not a runaway case.

Police need Billie and Shawn to keep talking.

Billie appears to enjoy the media attention and likely needs to keep in touch with media to know what they know.

Shawn does not appear to enjoy the media attention directly, as Billie does, but he does enjoy notoriety, and he appears, especially, to enjoy the 'taunting' of police, much like the horror movies often portray. These movies, incidentally, often include the brutal killing of cheerleaders, a vile thought likely not lost on man-child Shawn Adkins.

Beginning with Billie Dunn's first answer on Nancy Grace to "what happened?", police have been able to identify her deceptive answers.

They have the cell phone records.

They have the cell phone pings.

They may have uncovered some physical evidence that they have not released to the public.

I think they have, but I do not know.

They likely have circumstantial evidence, also kept from media.

They will not call Billie Dunn, in spite of what she says, when something is found.

If they publicly named Shawn Adkins as a suspect, and have heard Billie say she is in contact with him, what could have led her to believe that they would share anything with her? Does she expect the public to believe that she failed a polygraph; walked out in anger when they insisted that she tell them where Hailey was,
yet will share progress of the case with her?

Statement Analysis has said consistently that Billie Dunn is likely to face arrest in the disappearance of her daughter, even while most have focused upon Shawn Adkins.

It has become apparent, over time, that not only was Billie Dunn involved, but she appears to be the leader of the two, enjoying being able to "answer questions for" him, and is likely the author of the alibi of Hailey going missing "3PM" with plans to stay at a friend's home.

Her explanation shows ownership: it is her deception, and not just her repeating what Shawn told her.

Billie Dunn is a Person of Interest in the disappearance of her daughter, and by not naming her as such, they kept her from getting an attorney, and kept her talking.

Posted by Seamus O Riley at 12:16 PM
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Hailey Dunn's father turns himself in   Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:34 pm

Hailey Dunn's father turns himself in

Charges unrelated to his daughter's disappearance

• By Celinda Emison
  • Abilene Reporter-News
  • Posted February 17, 2011 at 12:42 p.m.

Clint Dunn, the father of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, who has been missing since Dec. 28, was jailed in Scurry County after turning himself in on three charges.
Clint Dunn, 33, told the Reporter-News that he planned to go “sit out a few days in jail,” so he could be credited for some fines associated with probation violation and several warrants.
Dunn turned himself in at the Scurry County Jail on Feb. 15 for a county court commitment. According to jail officials the current charges include a probation violation for possession of marijuana, expired drivers license and unsafe backing.
The charges are not associated in any way with his daughter’s case, who has been missing for almost two months.
“He is getting out in the morning,” said his girlfriend Naomi Stewart. “He thought it would be a good place to be alone and think.”
Officials at the Scurry County Jail would not confirm when Clint Dunn was to be released, but said he was “almost finished” serving his time.
Since his daughter’s disappearance, Clint Dunn has been following up on leads and reports of sightings of his daughter, continuing to hold out hope that she will be found alive.
He has traveled to the Odessa/Midland area and as far as El Paso, handing out fliers and looking for his daughter.
If he is released Friday, he plans to be at the Civic Center Saturday and Sunday, when volunteers from three national search organizations gather for an intense two-day search of areas in Mitchell, Scurry, Howard and Nolan counties.
So far, investigators have not named Clint Dunn or his ex-wife Billie Jean Dunn as suspects. However, police have named Shawn Adkins, Billie Jean Dunn’s former boyfriend as a suspect.
According to PublicData.com, Clint Dunn has several offenses that date back 17 years, to 1994 including a burglary charge for which he was sentenced to state jail; several possession of marijuana charges and several charges for driving while license suspended.

© 2011 Abilene Reporter-News. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Clint Dunn Sits In Jail   Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:17 am

Clint Dunn Sits in Jail

Note that previously, Clint's girlfriend said that it was a quiet place to "think" for Clint.
The 'anti-police' comments made by Clint were not wise.

"Right now his daughter is missing and I think that is the worst time to put a man on lockdown. I mean that could drive him crazy," says Dunn's girlfriend, Naomi Stewart.

Stewart is frustrated that law enforcement made Clint serve his time while his daughter is still missing,"Putting him in like this was wrong, because they are kicking him when he is already down and they should have known better than that."

Stewart says each day that Clint sits behind bars is a day lost when it comes to finding his little girl,"He's out here; he's willing to give people gas money and does whatever he can do to help find his daughter. I think it's wrong for people out there to gossip about a man who is out there searching for his daughter. Where as most men, would expect everyone else to do it."

The Scurry County Sheriff tells us that Clint could be done serving his time by the 21st with good behavior and with all fines paid. In the mean time, Stewart has created a new tribute to Hailey on the South 2nd Street bridge in Colorado City.

"We wanted to make a bridge here in her hometown, where she grew up as a child because Dunn, she has been there but there's really no connection there to her," adds Stewart.

Today, Stewart along with her mother and her son, Isaiah decorated the bridge with balloons, hoping to welcome Hailey back home.

"I miss her a lot," says step-brother to Hailey, Isaiah.

Stewart also says there is a possibility that a national search group could bail her boyfriend, Clint Dunn out of jail. But she says he would not be happy about any money spent on anything but the search efforts to find his 13-year-old daughter.

Posted by Seamus O Riley at 5:13 AM
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Investigators Won't Release Cell Records in Dunn Case   Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:10 pm

Investigators Won't Release Cell Records in Dunn Case

Reported by: Austin Kellerman
Friday, February 18 2011

Though search warrant affidavits revealed a timeline of calls made by key players in the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, we likely won't know anytime soon to whom the calls in question were made.
The City of Colorado City has denied a request made under the Freedom of Information Act to release those cell phone records.
An affidavit from Mitchell County shows investigators have received records from Verizon pertaining to phones used by Hailey's mother Billie Dunn and her live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins. The Mitchell County Sheriff's Office says those records were handed over to Colorado City Police.
In not releasing the records, Colorado City cited a portion of the Freedom of Information Act that reads:
"Information held by a law enforcement agency or prosecutor due to the investigation or prosecution of a crime is excepted from the requirements of Section 550.021, seq."
In search warrants, police indicated Adkins, the only named suspect in the case, made several cell phone calls on the morning of Hailey's disappearance. Affidavits showed Adkins' phone was used in Colorado City from 6:35 to 6:56 a.m. It was then used in Big Spring several times between 9:38 a.m. and 2:40 p.m.
A few weeks later, Billie Dunn revealed that investigators were looking into a text message sent from her phone later that afternoon. Billie believes it may have been sent by her daughter.
Colorado City's City Manager Pete Kampfer confirmed that law enforcement was examining a text message but wouldn't elaborate beyond that point.
Both of the phones in question were operated by Verizon.
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Hailey Dunn's Father Released FromCustody   Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:13 pm

Hailey Dunn's Father Released from Custody

Reported by: Laura Kellerman
Friday, February 18 2011

Clint Dunn, the father of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, bonded out of the Scurry County Jail this morning.

He turned himself in Wednesday on a warrant for violating his probation with the original charge of marijuana possession, driving with an expired license, and a unsafe backing.

The marijuana arrest happened in January 2010 and Dunn was sentenced to six months probation.
In addition to a handful of marijuana convictions in the past, Dunn was sentenced in 1994 to two years in prison and five years probation for burglary of a building. He was 17 years old at the time.Dunn's release comes in time for him to be able to participate in what's being called a "massive search" this weekend, led by two national search organizations.

There will also be a volunteer appreciation dinner and a candlelight vigil on Saturday night.

Hailey Dunn was last seen on Dec. 27.
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: KlaasKids Back In Colorado City   Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:19 am

KlaasKids Back In Colorado City

Reported by: Tiffany Tatro
Friday, February 18 2011

Nationally known search group KlaasKids returns to Colorado City searching for missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.

The group is back for the second time. KlaasKids organizer, Brad Dennis, said they are hoping to have better luck this time and brought in more back up. "We're bringing in resources. We have K-9's and actual search team members out," said Dennis. The group will use horses, ATV's and GPS trackers in their search.

One member of the search group is Carrie McGonigle, mother of murdered teen Amber Dubios. After her daughter was killed in 2009 McGonigle started an organization for missing kids. The organization raised enough money to send her and her team out to Colorado City to search for Hailey. She said it's a personal mission. " Her age, the case, so much reminds me of Amber. I searched for 13 months with no answers just like there's no answers in this case," said McGonigle.

McGonigle said she will not give up faith Hailey will be found. KlaasKids and McGonigle will be in Colorado City through the weekend.
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Understanding a Culture: Hailey Dunn Case   Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:59 am

Understanding a Culture: Hailey Dunn Case

A mother appears on a nationally syndicated television show to tell the country about her missing 13 year old daughter. The professionals on the show sympathize with her pain, offer help, and even praise her courage.

Shortly after, audiences look online for news updates, searching for news, upset about the missing 13 year old.

They read a website like this, where not only does the site post that the mother is deceptive, but gives tangible reasons why.

A split of sorts, begins.

Clint Dunn is out of jail and announces that he is ready to search again.

In a missing child case, audiences often see families with fractures, come together for a single minded purpose: find the child.

But in a case where there are strong indicators of guilt within a family, the fracture compounds.

Where there are drugs, there are tragedies. When a child goes missing, and there are drugs involved, the level of suffering seems to have no bottom, and the behaviors of those close to the case, and involved with drugs, puzzles the American audience.

The American audience scratches its collective head, and thinks, "it can't be so" and relies on those who's lives have intersected in the world of drugs, child abuse, violence; in short,

a culture foreign to most.

How can it be that a mother can host a New Year's Eve party while her daughter is missing and have ANYONE even show up?

How can the father go weeks on end without speaking to law enforcement about his missing daughter?

Even as the American audience struggles and wants to believe that Hailey is alive, each passing day, each passing report of behavior so foreign to the senses that it is initially denied, causes said Audience to acquiesce its position.

Why would parents even allow their kids to watch a vile brawl of brutishness more associated with ancient Rome than America, no less burn a tattoo into a boy's back?

Most Americans have never met a stripper or a prostitute and they only know about it from Hollywood portrayals, knowing nothing of the childhood sexual abuse, trauma, and numbing of the soul from narcotics that goes hand in hand with the profession. It's not about women's rights, it's about a little girl growing into womanhood, with an example from a mother who knows nothing but abuse, manipulation and the darkest aspect of human sexuality, teaching her everything that is harmful about life, as if it is the norm.

When Billie Dunn announces that she loves her brothers more than her live in boyfriend, or her brothers post pictures of their "gorgeous" sister online, proud of her as a stripper, American audiences don't grasp nor understand the mentality that fostered such skewered thinking in life.

How can a mother burn "UFC" into her son's back when most mothers wouldn't even let their 14 year old sons watch such coarse violence?

The American audience who enjoyed horror movies, by the millions, steps back, in shock, over someone who obsesses over horror, and struggles to grasp how a grown man could love scaring others, wearing masks, and delight over gutting deer, and collect mounds of material on killings, killers, and the lowest, darkest aspects of life.

In Statement Analysis, we teach that you must enter into the subject's personal dictionary in order to understand them. We know that articles and pronouns are universal, but to each one of us, there is a personal, internal, subjective dictionary, and once entered, the "code" is broken, and the subject understood as either truthful or deceptive.

There is a cultural code at work in Colorado City, Texas, that most don't understand, or are just beginning to grasp. As days turned into weeks, the initial shock has worn off, and reality accepted.

Billie Jean didn't search because it would only bring about her own demise.

When people complain about Casey Anthony not calling police to report her missing child for 31 days, what do they expect? Should she have killed her child and then reported herself? The commentary is getting old.

Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins did not search.

Billie reported that her brother failed a polygraph. She said this, in a deceptive manner, in an attempt to discredit the polygraph itself, rather than the deceiver.

Note that at the New Year's Eve party, her brothers were there. They weren't out searching for their niece, desperately going through abandoned buildings or open fields as any normal uncle would have done.

If Billie is reporting accurately that her brother failed, it is likely that he is also one of the "persons of interest" known to police and may be charged with lying to police or an accessory after the fact. That is why he was able to pound down the beer and watch the ball drop with his "gorgeous" sister and her boyfriend. They weren't worried about having a party, as Billie said, it was a good night for them.

As a stripper and addict, it is likely that Billie Dunn was molested as a child.

You do the math.

Just because you would not sit around drinking on New Year's Eve while your child or neice was missing, but would be out searching in every waking hour, with every last bit of strength in your body, doesn't mean that they were. They weren't. Her brothers were with Shawn, and were drinking to celebrate the New Year. Perhaps it is that Billie and Shawn had given them a story about accidental overdose, or that Hailey was holding out with friends and was really fine.

Perhaps not.

Perhaps they knew more, which is why a polygraph may have been failed.

Hailey had apathy from marijuana on one side, and drugs and violence on the other.

It is a tribute to her own character, as well as that of dedicated teachers and counselors, that she got as far as she did among this lot of lazy, entitled, violence loving relatives that surrounded her.

Clint is out of jail. Naomi blamed the police and rejected responsibility of her husband's own lawlessness.

Since Hailey has gone missing, he has gone to jail twice so far.

Since Hailey went missing shortly after Christmas, how many times have you gone to jail?

Anyone placing bets on how long until the State of Texas takes Clint's child into custody?

Lawlessness and parenting do not mix well. If he and Naomi don't take personal responsibility for their lives, and continue to get high everyday, it won't be long until the neglect goes public. Some parents can hide it in the beginning; missed appointments at the doc due to apathy, and eventually, in school, the teachers express all sorts of concerns about everything from hygiene to parental interest in helping with homework. The child acts out, desperate for attention, and comes in without lunch, while the mother blames society; or without homework, as the child's favorite babysitter is the television set or the video game.

It is the culture of substance abuse.

It is the culture of "me first"; blaming everyone else for what they don't do for "me".

In order to understand their language, you must enter into their personal, subjective, internal dictionary. To "parent" as a verb, has a far different meaning to Billie than it does to you. It is a different language.

As it is with their culture.

If you wish for justice for Hailey, you must understand what her life was like and enter into the culture of the Billie Dunns of the world, in order to know the sufferings of the Haileys today.

Proceed with caution.

Prepare to have your senses stunned.

It's nothing like your own culture.

This is what investigators do all the time: enter into worlds they never knew existed, but once known, worlds they wish didn't exist.

This is why suicide is high among cops.

This is why alcoholism is high among cops.

This is why cops test poorly in lie detection: they become tainted by the worlds they enter and become jaded; thinking that everyone is a liar.

If you project your own culture upon Hailey, you'll never understand what happened to her, and justice won't be found.

The searchers, investigators and eventually prosecutors must all enter that world of drugs, violence, abdication, and soulless sexuality, in order to decode and understand, and bring ultimate justice to those who caused Hailey's death.
ABILENE, Texas -- Clint Dunn was emotional after help from a nameless person to get out of jail and continue searching for his daughter, Hailey.

"I'm going to be here to thank everybody and support everybody for helping somebody they've never met," said Clint. He says it means a lot to be among search volunteers today.

Clint has been in jail since February 15th for a charge unrelated to Hailey's disappearance. "They woke me up this morning saying, 'get your stuff, ready, somebody got you out," Clint said.

An anonymous person paid the almost $400 in fines for Clint to be released. "I'm going to find 'em and thank them personally," Clint said.

Being able to search for Hailey is something of a bitter-sweet victory. Something Carrie McGonigle knows all too well. "Hailey reminds me a lot of Amber," McGonigle said.

Amber, her 14-year-old daughter, was kidnapped and killed two years ago. McGonigle is here from California to make sure the rumors this is the final push of searching, aren't true. "They can't stop... they have to continue," McGonigle said.

City Manager for Colorado City, Pete Kampfer, said although the investigation changes, there's been no slowing down. "More and more of a forward criminal investigation and as we speak that's where we're at," Kampfer said.

"You have to keep her face out there because people will forget," said McGonigle

Posted by Seamus O Riley at 5:08 AM
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Huge Number Of Volunteers Turn Out In Search For Hailey Dunn   Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:05 pm

Huge Number Of Volunteers Turn Out In Search For Hailey Dunn

Reported by: Tiffany Tatro
Saturday, February 19 2011

Klaas Kids organizers said this is the biggest turn out they have seen since the search stated.

Hundreds of volunteers filled the Colorado City Civic Center signing up to be on a search team.
Coordinator Brad Dennis said the volunteers get a brief training then head out.

Klaas Kids pulled out all the stops on their second trip to Colorado City. They brought dogs, horses, ATVs and professional searchers. Brad Dennis said using animals is a big help. "They just cover so much more area than us on ground. A good k-9 unit can replace a grid unit because they cover so much more and faster," said Dennis.

Dennis said today's goal was to cover as much ground as possible and identify places Hailey is not. He said the outpouring from the community is overwhelming and he couldn't ask for more.

Dennis said today was a success and he hopes for an even better turn out tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Invitation to Billie Dunn to Tell Her Side Tonight   Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:32 pm

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Invitation to Billie Dunn to Tell Her Side Tonight

This is an Open Invitation to Billie Dunn to come on the radio to tell her side of the story.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/peter-hyatt/2011/02/20/the-peter-hyatt-show

Billie can go to the website and accept the invitation, and tell her side of the story.

If Billie Jean Dunn accepts, there will be no trick questions; in fact, she can have the questions in advance of the show.

If a caller is disrespectful, the call will be disconnected.

In fact, I have only 3 questions for Billie Jean Dunn:

1. Did you cause the disappearance of Hailey?

This is the first and most important question.

My second question is a "yes or no" question:

2. Have you told me the truth, yes or no?

Pretty easy, right? You may be thinking that I am squandering an opportunity to get in there and ask some real tough questions, but you have not heard my 3rd question yet:

3. "If your answer is "yes" to question 2, why should I believe you?"

That's it.

If you are a friend of Billie's, would you show her this post?

This would allow her to consider coming on the program.

She will be treated respectfully and can hang up at any time. These are the 3 questions I would like to ask her about the disappearance of Hailey.

Callers will likely want to ask about Shawn, and some may even want to ask Shawn these 3 questions, but based upon the published comments here, callers would be strong, but respectful.

Many believe that Billie is either directly involved or is covering for Shawn, and may ask questions about New Year's or searching, but it is a short program.

Billie Dunn, will you come on today? It is 6:30PM EST , or 5:30PM your time.

Commentators:

If you were able to ask Billie Jean Dunn 3 questions, what would they be?

Posted by Seamus O Riley at 9:19 AM
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Did Billie Jean Dunn Cause Hailey's Disappearance?   Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:29 pm

if (window['tickAboveFold']) {window['tickAboveFold'](document.getElementById("latency-4078266624754220875")); }

Did Billie Jean Dunn Cause Hailey's Disappearance?

Billie Dunn has expressed anger over those who are suspicious of her.

She hasn't appeared on the Nancy Grace Show, a tremendous vehicle for public awareness, since the exchange between them where Billie later described as being unable to tell her "side" of the story.

Did Billie Dunn cause, along with named suspect, Shawn Adkins, the criminal disappearance of her 13 year old daughter, Hailey?

All people are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.

In Statement Analysis, we look not just for deception; and not just for veracity, but in the SCAN process (Scientific Content Analysis) the analyst looks at what wasn't said.

If Billie Jean Dunn has not had involvement in the criminal disappearance of her daughter, and recognizes that there is suspicion about her, she can easily have said, anywhere since January 3rd, when she was first on the Nancy Grace Show:

"I didn't do it."
In SCAN, if the subject has not told us that she didn't do it, we cannot say "she didn't do it."

Billie Jean Dunn has spoken a lot, and we have analyzed what she has said and have concluded that she has been deceptive.

She has specifically been deceptive the way most all are:

by withholding information rather than outright lying.

When she spoke about how much love there was between Hailey and Shawn, she withheld the information, for example, about Shawn threatening the lives of the family. Our indicators showed information withheld, and then the police affidavit filled in the blanks for us.

Billie Jean didn't search for Hailey when she first went missing. She didn't lie about this; she just didn't say "I stayed home, watched TV, while Clint went out on foot. I didn't even loan him my car..."

It is expected that a child that went missing on foot, that the parents, family, friends, and everyone near them (even strangers) would immediately trace her steps and, on foot, look in every field and in every abandoned building.

It was Clint who revealed that Billie was "enjoying" her television shows "sitting on her couch" instead of looking.

When Billie speaks, we note the "I, we, I, we..." pronoun use that is flagged for deception, the same as, for instance, Gary Condit when he was interviewed about his level of cooperation with the police, after Chandra Levy went missing. It is

Like the same "I, we" confusion of pronouns so evident with Tiffany Hartley, we find another striking similarity between both women:

Tiffany Hartley has never said, "I didn't do it" . She has said that she doesn't feel it is necessary to take a polygraph, but she didn't say in an open statement, "I did not shoot David."

Billie Dunn is acutely aware of suspicion and has since backed away from the Nancy Grace Show. She has said that she will "take care" of the suspicion later, but SCAN also deals with what a subject doesn't say:

We cannot say that Billie didn't do it because Billie has never told us she didn't do it. At any given time, it would have been the perfect time to say it. With each interview, even when feeling the pinch of suspicion, on radio, television, or in her press conference:

she never denied involvement.

Billie Jean Dunn has said a lot of things. With all that she has said, she has not told us that she wasn't involved in the disappearance of her daughter, Hailey.

It is the 800lb gorilla, sitting in the living room, quite ignored.

Posted by Seamus O Riley at 7:40 AM
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Hailey's Angels   Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:32 pm

Hailey's Angels

editing..Bigcountry is reporting the following: Controversy is developing over the search for missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.

Members of the Hailey's Angels group are expressing frustration at some comments made by leaders of the professional search organizations that traveled to Colorado City over the weekend to participate in the search.

The two groups of searchers have worked independently of each other for the most part since Hailey was last seen eight weeks ago in Colorado City.

Hailey's Angels have been passionate, dedicated, and driven in their quest, not to help Billie Jean Dunn, but to search as well as keep the attention for Hailey alive and well. They began just a few days after Hailey went missing and meet each morning at a bridge.

They are not a "professional" organization and likely have no "grants" to give to the mother; but what they do have is heart and soul. A professional search group relies upon donations, which is understandable. Universally, Tim Miller has received the praise and gratitude of many, for many years. He is a professional who is respected. Texas Equasearch has its place, just as Tim Miller, the guiding hand, recognizes the dedication of volunteers giving their all for a purpose.

Hailey's Angels are locals, and the travel is more immediate (some have traveled more than others) and are single minded in their purpose: They don't search for missing persons.

They search for Hailey, for Hailey's sake.

They are made up of individuals who are bonded by shared caring of a young girl, who appears to have grown up in the midst of dysfunction.

They don't search for Billie Jean, and they don't search for Shawn Adkins. They search for Hailey.

They don't coach nor encourage. They search. For anyone who cares about finding Hailey, and subsequently, finding justice for Hailey, they will likely understand what Hailey's Angels are doing.

It isn't about media manipulation.

They will be impacted by Billie Jean's attitude; her non-searching, couch sitting, TV watching, partying mentality, while they care little for the cold, but press on.

They will be impacted by Shawn's arrogance and refusal to engage police.

Why?

Because they are not searching for someone in their own community; someone who had professional and dedicated teachers, coaches and counselors; someone who may have played with their own children.

The professionals need to acknowledge the dedicated amateurs of the community known as "Hailey's Angels" and share any information that may help them in their quest.

"Hailey's Messengers", (another translation) are looking for Hailey.

Godspeed, Angels.

Godspeed to you, all searchers, and the investigative team that will eventually bring justice for Hailey.

Posted by Seamus O Riley at 10:13 AM
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Adam Baker Statement Analysis   Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:18 pm

if (window['tickAboveFold']) {window['tickAboveFold'](document.getElementById("latency-4770421860717615215")); }

Adam Baker Statement Analysis

Statement Analysis is in bold type. This portion was taken from www.thehinkymeter.com, who maintain excellence in seeking justice.

Liz: it is a fact that Zahra was dismembered and that is horrifying. Do you have any roots (?) for that?

Adam: it’s um(pause) not something that i like to think about. Ih, ih, it , makes me sick. That somebody could do that.

Note that it is something that he does not like to think about which is not to say that he doesn't think about it.
Note within his answer, "somebody could do that" indicates knowledge that "somebody" (gender neutral) possessed the ability to dismember his daughter.

Liz: Lisa alleges You were involved in that.
Adam: yeah. That’s what she says.

Note that this is the perfect opportunity for him to issue a strong denial; rather, he affirms that Lisa alleges he is involved. It is difficult to think that an innocent father would not deny involvement at this time.

Liz: Lisa alleges that you and she disposed of Zahra’s body. Is that untrue?

Adam: that’s the biggest lie she’s ever told. Um, for starters, there’ no way i would do that to my child. For her to sit there and say that i dismembered my child? There’s no way on earth that i could do that.
Note that rather than make a direct denial, he only says that it is the biggest lie she has told, but does not tell us what other lies she has told.
Note that "no way I would" is future tense, which is unreliable and weak.

The reliability test is First Person Singular, Past Tense for a denial. We like to see a very specific denial, given that there are many allegations, and it should be in First Person Singular, "I", and in the past tense verb.
Note that within his denial is "I dismembered my child" which is a single indicator. We do not go by a single indicator, yet we do take note of it. Normally, this is something an innocent person cannot frame.
Note within his sentence is framed the words "I could do that".

Liz: do you believe that Lisa had anything to do with the disappearance of Zahra?

Adam: I feel that she uh, (pause) had something to do with this.

Note that he does not say she is solely responsible, but only that she "had something" to do with "this" (closeness), which leaves open the thought that others had other things to do with this. The suggestion is a plurality of roles.

Liz: and what do you think that is?

Adam: I’m not, I’m not sure, um, so many things that try to pop into my head that may have happened, um, that I don’t want to think about , thinking about it is just too hard and um, heart breaking.

Note repeated, "I" showing increase in anxiety.
Note that things "try to pop in his head" is passive language

Liz: is it not possible that Zahra died of an illness?
Adam: no

Liz: you don’t believe that?

Adam: no, I don’t believe that for a second.

Note that the additional words are that of the interviewer; reflected language. "for a second" is added, but this is not much weakening of the initial denial.

Liz: is it not possible that Zahra died 2 weeks before she was reported missing?

Note that he doesn't add anything to a sensitive question.

Liz: you saw her, not long before she disappeared?
Adam: yeah

Note that the question is not specific and we do not know what "not long" means.

Liz: but it’s this question------when Did he last see his daughter?-that raises more questions. At the time of Zahra’s disappearance, Adam claims that he was working long hours, and though he hadn’t seen his daughter, his wife Lisa says that she was ‘in her room’.
At the time of Zahra’s disappearance, you seemed uncertain about when you last saw her.

Adam: yeah.

A good interview is when the subject does 95% of the speaking; here the interviewer gives most of the words. Far better would have been to ask Adam for an explanation.

Liz: are you able to clear that up?

Adam: um it’s hard to.. talk about stuff with the case at the moment. Because it still is an ongoing investigation. Um, I really don’t want to do anything that may-- impede any justice for Zahra.

Note that the question is not answered: it is about his activities. Since he has not answered the question, it means that his activities leading up to her disappearance are:

to be considered sensitive and
that in what he could say could cause something to impede justice for Zahra; he, himself, in talking about his activities, could impede justice.

Liz: I guess it’s the one thing that people have trouble with.
Adam: I know.

This is the same as admitting that he recognizes the legitimacy of peoples' concerns. This is another perfect opportunity to make a strong denial.

He doesn't.

If he does not deny it, neither can we say he didn't do it.

Liz: and you understand that.
Adam: I understand that.

This is yet another opportunity to say that people are wrong about him. Lying causes stress and it is avoided when it can be.

Liz: (narrative) : Adam now knows that Lisa is not the woman he thought he’d married. Since being arrested she’s been charged with bigamy. In fact she’s had 7 marriages, at one stage she had 3 husbands at the same time, and was already married when she wed Adam baker. Their marriage was never legal.

Liz: I suppose you’re starting to wonder who this person is?

Adam: oh yeah. I don’t even know this person.

Note that "person" is reflected language, not his own, gender neutral.

Liz: did you ever see Lisa mistreating Zahra?

This is a strong denial but note what he is denying. He is not denying her mistreatment, only the visibility of it. He does not clarify if he himself mistreated her.

Liz: neighbours and relatives claim that they saw abuse, and that Zahra had a black eye. Did you ever see that?

Adam: yes, I saw the black eye.

Here he may see the results of mistreatment, though he only denied seeing her mistreat Zahra.

Liz: and what did you ask about that?

Adam: I asked both Lisa and Zahra how that happened , Lisa started out saying Zahra slipped in the bathroom, she hit her head on the cabinet, and Zahra backed that up.

Note that when someone reports that something started, but not completed, it indicates that there is more information that he is withholding. Note also the passivity of "Zahra backed that up"; which suggests that Zahra felt pressured. He does not say that Zahra said so, only that Zahra backed up what Lisa started to say.

This is likely a point of deception via withhelding information.

Liz: why do think she said that?
Adam: right now, what I think is, she was told to.she was scared.

Note that he "thinks" and that
"told" is strong language of communication. He did not speak privately to his daughter about the black eye, but in Elisa;s presence. This is failure to protect.

Liz: (narrative) : Hickory had been Zahra’s home for only a short time, but her death shattered the community. They gathered to mourn her death and celebrate what would have been her 11th birthday.
Mayor: Zahra touched us. Her story, her resilience, her” I will not quit” attitude that we could see, the wistful look on her face, it touched us.

Liz: the mayor says the community felt that it had failed Zahra
Mayor: people came to me with tears in their eyes at times. Including, from all walks of life , from all socio-economic stations in life, with tears,crying, saying ‘how did that happen to that little girl?”

Liz: (narrative) : it’s been 4 long months since police began their investigations into this crime. And it now appears that much of the focus has been on Lisa Baker, Zahra’s step mother. She admitted to writing the ransom note, she led police to where some of Zahra’s dismembered remains were dumped, and according to police documents she failed a polygraph test on crucial questions relating to Zahra’s death.
But Adam Baker is far from exonerated. We are still to see whether the DA believes HE, has a case to answer.

Liz: is there anything you haven’t said, that you’re frightened to say?

Note that this is a compound question, which trained interviewers seek to avoid, since it allows the subject to choose which to answer. We do not know which he answers. Adam: oh, no.

Liz: you have no doubts, that you will have no case to answer?

Adam: I’m, uh, I’ve done nothing. You know I had no part in my daughter’s death or dismemberment.

1. Note repeated "I" shows increase in anxiety. Note where this enters his language, and where he answers without it.
2. Note that "I've done nothing" is not a reliable First Person Singular, Past Tense denial (nor is it specific). Note that he has done nothing "wrong" which is sometimes seen in an admission but not a confession. A confession will show both involvement and an understanding that what took place was wrong or illegal.
3. Note that "I've done nothing" may be an admission of guilt since he did not stop Elisa Baker from what she did, and this may be what he is thinking about as he answered the question.
4. He does not say that he had no part in her death or dismemberment, but only that "you know" he had no part.
5. Note "death or dismemberment" but not in the cover up.
6. Note that for him, there are two separate issues: her death and her dismemberment. This should lead the interviewer to ask specific questions about both to learn why he separates them.

See prior analysis on his 911 call, which is done by the criteria set in Statement Analysis, referencing Dr. Susan Adams article on 911 tests in domestic homicides. This is a checklist for law enforcement to use when analyzing 911 calls.

Adam Baker fails this test and is classified as "guilty caller" meaning that he had guilty knowledge of that which he was reporting.

He was deceptive in his 911 call

Here had had many opportunities to make a specific and strong denial but he does not.

Karen: you can’t watch any child go through all that Zahra did, and think that he could do that. You just can’t, he wouldn’t do it. He just wants to know same as we want to know , what happened? Who did it?
Liz: do you think you know?

Karen: oh yeah. She’s sitting in jail. Oh yeah. That’s my feeling, that’s my opinion.
Liz: what has been, the worst decision you made?

Adam: now—looking back? Bringing Lisa into our lives.

Note that he answers a question with a question; indicating sensitivity.

Liz: you believe that was the downfall?

Adam: yeah.
Liz: you believe Zahra would be alive today?
Adam: oh yeah, definitely.

Liz: (narrative) : there will be no peace in this close knit town until someone is held accountable for Zahra’s death. The DA is now examining the evidence collected so far, deciding if charges can be laid.
And when that happens, Adam seems confident about how he’ll be spending his time.

Liz: When this is all over, what are your plans?

Adam: My plans are to take Zahra back to Australia. Back home, you know, move back there, try to put some pieces of my life back together.

This isn't likely going to happen.

See: http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/11/adam-baker-i-am-abuser-and-killer.html

Posted by Seamus O Riley at 6:16 PM
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Billie Jean Criticizes Hailey's Angels   Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:21 am

Billie Jean Criticizes Hailey's Angels

A video tribute to Hailey made by a search group offended the sensibilities of Billie Jean Dunn.

What was in the video that was offensive to Billie Jean Dunn?

What does this tell us about Billie Jean Dunn?

Do we know of any other videos that Billie Jean approves of and does not find offensive?

Freda Radcliff is one of "Hailey's Angels," a group of six who organized a volunteer appreciation dinner this weekend for search crews combing through the fields for the missing Colorado City teen.

"We weren't appreciated for what we tried to do for them," said Radcliff.

Radcliff says there's only one way to describe it.

"A big fiasco," she said.

The culprit, a video created by "Hailey's Angels" that chronicled search efforts from the 13-year old's disappearance to now.

"They showed me, Clint, our family, little kids who were there, video of where they go to search in these ugly fields and these ugly creeks for our baby," said Billie Dunn, Hailey's mother.

Hailey's mother says for her, the hour-long video tribute stirred some negative emotions. She did not like how her daughter's story was presented.

"We're hoping to find Hailey alive," Dunn said, "that's what we want, we don't want to be associated with that."

Volunteers say a search crew member trained by one national agency asked "Hailey's Angels" to turn off the video halfway through.

"We will never do anything like that again," said Radcliff.

"Although it was mostly 'Klaaskids' and 'Team Amber' that showed up they weren't recognized at all," said Dunn.

Dunn says she knows that "Hailey's Angels" maintain Hailey's bridge in Dunn, Texas everyday, but says the feeling she got at the appreciation dinner made her uneasy.

Note that which made her "uneasy". If Shawn did not have anything to do with Hailey's disappearance, it would not matter to Billie Jean what searchers think; only that they continue to search.

"They are hoping that Shawn [Adkins] did something horrible to Hailey," said Dunn, "and that they're going to prove it, and prove it to me."

Note that within Billie Jean Dunn's words are "Shawn did something horrible to Hailey" and

"they're going to prove it"

But note also the short ,choppy repetition of "prove":

they are going to "prove it" and as a separate sentence, "prove it to me".

"We are not out here for Billie Jean," said Radcliff, "we are out here for Hailey, always have been and for nobody else."

Note that within Radcliff's statement is the presupposition that others are out searching for Hailey are also out there for Billie Jean.

Note that police have stated that Marc Klass has "taught" Billie Jean "many things" in likely reference to reminding her to address Hailey directly to the cameras, something she did not do frequently before meeting Klass.

Note of organizations that are giving financial assistance to Billie Jean and/or to Clint. By stating what the searchers were not there for, is a strong indication that while they were searching for Hailey, they were not supporting, nor giving funding to the mother, Billie Jean Dunn, nor the suspect, Shawn Adkins, nor the

Radcliff and the rest of "Hailey's Angels" say they wish everyone luck, but for now...

"As for our search efforts, we're finished," she said.

After 8-weeks of searching everyday, Radcliff says it's time to get back to their own lives.

They likely reached the point of emotional exhaustion. It also may be that since they have been searching for 8 weeks, they are frustrated, besides being physically tired. They searched from the beginning, day after day, and also likely felt displaced by groups coming in who are immediately given media attention.

They also likely felt growing frustration each time they heard Billie Jean speak, and when Shawn Adkins addressed the media.

If any of the group feels that Shawn and/or Billie are withholding the location of Hailey, the feeling of deep anger would contribute to the physical and emotional exhaustion.

The searching, however, was not in vain as each square inch they covered is now cleared because of them. Regardless of the drama that took place, these people have successfully cleared off a large area for searchers, narrowing the search for Hailey.

Billie Jean, herself, did not search for Hailey in the immediate aftermath of her going
"missing", yet she has the energy to critisize those who spent the last two months looking for a child who was not their own.

Their frustration must be acute.

While "Hailey's Angels" are no longer searching the area, trained volunteers with national search agencies like Klaaskids, The Laura Recovery Center, and Team Amber will help lead search parties every Friday and Saturday.

Did Billie Jean, herself, contribute to the closing down of this search group?

Posted by Seamus O Riley at 4:16 AM
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Compassion and Missing Persons   Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:33 pm

if (window['tickAboveFold']) {window['tickAboveFold'](document.getElementById("latency-454498859413946598")); }

Compassion and Missing Persons

When a person goes missing, and the story goes national, there is, inevitable a "ratings game" that goes on with the news, which, in and of itself, is indifferent to morals and ethics.

It is what it is.

If the story catches attention, more watch the show, the ratings go up, and the network can raise prices for commercials. This is what it is.

If the news story needs a bit of drama to increase ratings, there will be a bit of drama. It may be innocuous shoulder shrugs by the host, or eye rolling, or a subtle insult, or it could go as far as deception.

These stories are attended with various motives of all kinds and viewers are emotionally impacted, deeply at times, by the very drama before them.

Never lose sight, however, that there is money to be made.

"The love of money is the root of all evil" doesn't mean that money is the root of all evil, but the love of money can drive people to do terrible things.

It isn't wrong for a reporter of talent to get a raise from her station because she has done a good job. It is what it is.

It isn't wrong, for instance, for WFTV to employ Bill Shaffer to do commentary. His commentary is popular, just as in the Casey Anthony case, so is the reporting of Kathi Belich. For me, she has asked the questions that I want answers to.

Should either write a book on the case, I will be the first on line to buy it.

But what of the "Talking Heads"? What is their role in all of this?

After seeing her on the Nancy Grace Show some years back, I bought Pat Brown's book, "Killing for Sport". I'm glad I did.

After an interview John Douglas years ago, I bought "The Mind Hunter". I'm glad I did.

It is what it is. I respected the views and opinions of both, whether or not I agreed, and was enriched by reading their books.

I've also seen some on TV that stunned me with their ignorance. They may have some dramatic flair that helps ratings, but in terms of contributing to a case...that's another story.

But take note of the posturing that sometimes takes place among the Talking Heads. In particular, note the rush to appear "compassionate" in the cases of missing persons.

Sometimes the experts on television appear to be brutal in their competition, as it the case in business.

Business in America means competing with the other guy. Whether it is to sell cars, or to sell books, or to sell services, such as search services in the case of missing persons, there must be fund raising in order to exist.

Texas Equasearch and Klaas Kids cannot operate without money. In order to search for missing persons, they must raise money. It can turn into a competition for publicity. In this competition, there is a tool that is often used, which is as sharp as any stiletto:

The appearance of compassion.

Take careful observation in the rush to appear "compassionate" when a child goes missing.

No one wants to appear to be portrayed in a negative light and sometimes, an expert can be intemperate in his words in quest of competition.

We have seen this recently in several cases.

When Amy Henslee went missing, Pat Brown raised legitimate questions about her husband's actions and words. For this, she received a backlash of hate, including vicious threats.

She did not say Henslee was guilty, she simply raised the question of his statements.

We saw this early on in the case of Caylee Anthony. The talking heads followed the lead of Nancy Grace. It became acceptable to say "tot mom" in a negative way, but, at least early on, there was a race to appear "compassionate" towards the grandparents, George and Cindy.

You may know when the call for compassion is posturing:

When the subject uses it to condemn another's questioning of the person.

This is key.

When an expert feels compassion towards a family member, the expert will express it. However, when the expert uses it to tag another, it is usually posturing for appearance sake.

On the talk shows, it becomes "acceptable" to question some family members, but not others.

In the case of missing American, David Hartley, the television hosts declared Tiffany Hartley, the only eye witness to an alleged murder, to be worthy of their compassion. But, when anyone dared to question Tiffany's account, they were quickly shot down, as was Wendy Murphy when she "dared" to cross the host.

On the case of missing 13 year old Hailey Dunn, Marc Klaas did not simply show compassion to Hailey's mother, Billie Jean Dunn, but he took a swipe at Dr. Lillian Glass, for daring to question the veracity of the mother's account. His "compassion" for Billie meant sniping at Dr. Glass.

On the case of missing 5 year old, Haleigh Cummings, Klaas did the same with Tim Miller, and used his appearance on the Nancy Grace Show to publicly state that Tim Miller "should be in jail" for attempting to get a volunteer to get Misty Croslin to tell them where the child was.

He may have a short fuse, but after such a drastic thing to say, an apology, just as public as the shot taken, should be made.

His remarks show an aggressive competitive spirt, which probably served him well in his business before he began his organization.

Tim Miller's response was also intemperate, first citing how many missing persons his organization recovered, but then degrading into insult.

It reminds me of the Apostle Paul's description of competition when he warned them as they played "who was the best", that when they bite each other, eventually they will consume one another. So it is when we build up ourselves at the expense of another.

Compassion towards a family member that includes insults towards those who suspect the family member is a posturing done for appearance sake. It is not compassion, as it is used to slice at another while appearing to be be "kind".

Marc Klaas once announced that Cindy Anthony would be a guest speaker at a conference for missing persons. The public was angered and many wrote about it.

Why were they angry?
They were angry because they felt that Cindy was lying, repeatedly, for Casey, and showed compassion only for Casey, and not for Caylee.

What Marc Klaas considers "compassion" towards Billie Dunn, is likely considered to be a real lack of compassion towards the victim, Hailey Dunn, should it prove that Billie Dunn knows where Hailey is.

Marc Klass taught her some things regarding her TV appearances.

He taught, perhaps, a possible Person of Interest how to address Hailey on television, where preiously, she either didn't or had to be coaxed into it by the host.

(No one is charged in this case, and all parties are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law).

His "compassion" would be better spent on Hailey, and not upon Billie.

Before he went to see her, she not only had to be coaxed into addressing her daughter, but even when she did it was void of any maternal instict of love.

For those who heard Billie speak in the past tense and believe that she knows Hailey is dead, this makes perfect sense. For those who believe Hailey is alive, it is troubling.

After meeting with Klaas, Bilie's performance has improved significantly.

Klaas Kids may be an excellent organization.
Tim Miller's Texas Equasearch may be an excellent organization, and has been credited with many finds of missing persons with documented success.

The heads of such organizations should not bring competitive personalities into these highly emotional cases.

If they wish to have compassion, or to work with a family member, they can do so without condemning those who don't agree with them.

We want to believe that searches are not done for publicity and are not part of cut-throat competition. Unfortunately, it doesn't always appear this way.

They can show compassion to whomever they choose, but when they do it while insulting others, it reveals more about themselves.

Specifically:

I don't find Billie Jean Dunn to be "courageous" and I don't find Dr. Lillian Glass to be slanderous, either.

I found Billie's lack of searching to be either disgrace as a mother, or self servings as a perpetrator.

I believe the police affidavit over Billie Dunn.

She didn't search for her daughter but was out purchasing drugs on the night in question.

She moved in Shawn Adkins after threatening Hailey's life.

She partied on New Year's, and dismissed a group of searchers so she could defend the named suspect in the case of her missing child.

I don't find her "courageous" at all.

In the posturing for publicity, I understand that search organizations need to raise money to exist.

If their leaders want to show compassion, I wish it would be towards the victims.

But if not, perhaps they could, in the least, refrain from criticizing those who question family members' statements and behavior.

When compassion is a sharp edged knife used to cut some, it is a signal that the expert may be posturing on television, and employing cut throat coroporate competition techniques.

It tells us, the audience, not to rush to any allegience, but to justice.

Posted by Seamus O Riley at 6:25 AM
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Hailey Update: Landfill Being Searched   Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:35 pm

if (window['tickAboveFold']) {window['tickAboveFold'](document.getElementById("latency-6842466978507843978")); }

Hailey Update: Landfill Being Searched

editing...

Authorities Searching Big Spring Landfill in Connection with Hailey Dunn Case

BIG SPRING - NewsWest9 has learned that authorities are searching the Big Spring landfill right now in connection with the Hailey Dunn case.

Colorado City Police are being assisted by the Big Spring Police Department and the Howard County Sheriff's Office.

Several area landfills, including those in Snyder and Abilene, have already been searched as part of the investigation.

13-year-old Hailey Dunn was last seen on December 27th in Colorado City. No charges have been filed in the case, but her mother's boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, has been named a person of interest.

Big Country adds:

Dogs are searching the landfill in Big Spring this afternoon looking for clues in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn, according to Colorado City city manager Pete Kampfer.

Investigators are searching the landfill as part of the elimination process of search areas.

The search may be related to follow ups on a combination of both new leads and old leads, Kampfer said.

(we don't have a direct quote so we do not know if he said "new leads and old" as the order would be significant. We will continue to update as information comes in today.)

Posted by Seamus O Riley at 10:57 AM
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: The Hailey's Angels Video   Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:37 pm

The Hailey's Angels Video

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- In a reversal Tuesday afternoon, the group calling itself Hailey's Angels said they cannot and will not quit searching for missing Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn.

Members of Hailey's Angels told KTXS News on Tuesday that they were too invested, they'd spent too many hours and energy over the past seven weeks to now quit the search.

The group, however, will search independently for Hailey Dunn, apart from other search organizations.

Hailey's Angels, one of the first groups to organize and search for Hailey Dunn, had said they would quit searching after it received negative reactions over the weekend.

Freda Radcliff, a member of Hailey's Angels, said the problems stemmed from a dinner for all searchers last Saturday. During the dinner, a video was played but was abruptly turned off after it upset Billie Jean Dunn, Hailey's mother.

Apparently, this video upset Billie Jean, but not Shawn's blood lust video. Since video is so sensitive to Billie Jean, is this a signal that Shawn may have video taped Hailey?

It is something that law enforcement has likely considered.

Members of Hailey's Angels said their No. 1 goal has always been to find Hailey, and on Tuesday they said they couldn't quit because they had invested too much already.

The issue of searching for Hailey is likely sensitive. They do not work for Billie Dunn.

The organization is small, which means that they do not have funds to offer Billie Dunn, which may be a factor in her disregarding of them.

We have requested a copy of the video. What was on it that was sensitive to Billie Dunn?

Posted by Seamus O Riley at 12:55 PM
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Hailey Search: Rangers, DA, Won't Confirm Evidence Found   Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:41 pm

Hailey Search: Rangers, DA, Won't Confirm Evidence Found

search update: Police will not confirm evidence found at Landfill. KTXS did not report the exact question and exact quote.

It is likely that this search was prompted by either a more reliable tip, or by some evidence, due to the inclusion of the Texas Rangers and investigators from the District Attorney's office.

The Texas Rangers' presence is good news for those who want justice for Hailey Dunn, and the presence of the District Attorney's own investigators suggests that they have reason to search land fills; perhaps this particular one.

Statement Analysis has concluded that:

Shawn Adkins is a valuale source of information for investigators;
Billie Dunn has been deceptive in her statements, confirming the results of the polygraph;
Hailey Dunn is deceased; based upon the language of the mother, Billie Jean Dunn.

The searching by the Rangers and the DA's own investigators at the landfill suggests that Adkins, the named suspect, may have disposed of his victim in a way that would end up in the landfill.

Law Enforcement is well aware of Shawn Adkins and Billie Dunn's "hobby" of the macabre, including blood-lust videos, and lots of material about serial killers, and family killers.

Law Enforcement likely knows that there would be some form of "trophy" keeping on the part of Adkins, who has already shown a penchant for boasting when he instructed law enforcement to look at himself and Hailey's mother, Billie.

Did Shawn take a picture on his phone camera?

Did Shawn video tape the death of Hailey?

There are several reasons why killers confess, including genuine religious conversion, which is rare.

Freud gave a different reason.

He said that by talking about their crime, it allows the killer to relive the thrill he had at taking a life.

Shawn and Billie's "hobby" centered upon one thing:

killing.

They collected stories, made videos and Adkins even bought, sold, traded and wore masks intended to scare others.

This obsession may have found fulfillment in Hailey's death, which would mean that Adkins would have a need and desire to talk about it to someone; to brag, to boast, but mostly to relive.

Billie's indelicate reaction to the searcher's video should be studied, as well as her language she employed to dismiss it.

Is the noose tightening upon Shawn Adkins and Billie Jean Dunn?

The search for the missing Colorado City teen, Hailey Dunn continued at the landfill in Big Spring task force officials reported today.

“They are following up on leads that they have developed over the past month,” said Pete Kampfer, Colorado City city manager and spokesman for the task force conducting the search for Dunn, who has been missing since Dec. 28.

Over the last two months, since Dunn, 13, was reported missing, searches have been conducted in landfills in Abilene, Colorado City and Snyder. Cadaver dogs from the Texas Department of Criminal Justice were used at the Colorado City landfill, the Snyder Solid Waste Disposal Facility and the Allied Waste Services landfill in Abilene.

“I’m not sure if they have cadaver dogs, but they do have dogs at the Big Spring landfill,” Kampfer said.

Texas Rangers, investigators from the Mitchell County District Attorney’s office and members of the Big Spring Police Department conducted the search.

Over the weekend volunteers from KlaasKids Foundation, the Laura Recovery Center and Team Amber Rescue organized searches. Warmer weather attracted a record number of volunteers from all over the U.S. to assist with the effort.

Kampfer said no charges have been filed and no arrests have been made in the case. Law enforcement has named Shawn Adkins, the former boyfriend of Dunn’s mother, Billie Jean Dunn, as a suspect in the case

Update:

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Authorities will not confirm if any evidence was found at the Big Spring landfill.

Tuesday they searched through the trash for clues of Hailey Dunn.

This was the second time the Big Spring landfill was searched, and the fourth landfill investigated as the case nears the two month mark.

Authorities told us they were following up on a lead.

As you mentioned, they did not confirm if anything was found.

This as tensions rise among some volunteer searchers and Hailey's family.

Tuesday, the search group named "Hailey's Angels" gave KTXS a copy of the video they say caused a fight between them and Hailey's mother Billie Dunn.

"It made a certain somebody really upset to see what they didn't want to see," said Mychelle Grissom.

Not prepared for an interview Tuesday, Billie told KTXS off camera, she felt the group was focusing on themselves and not her daughter.

She also wants searchers to look for an alive little girl, and "Hailey's Angels" were only searching "ugly creek beds and fields for a body".

Does this intimate that Hailey was, or is, buried?

Freda Radcliff, with "Hailey's Angels" said they sometimes search where they don't want to, "It's been two months. I'm hoping we find Hailey alive but we have to search everywhere for her."

Though Monday, Radcliff told us the group was quitting the search, over night they had a change of heart, "We're going to continue on whether we have their backing or not."Meanwhile, Tuesday Colorado City City Manager Pete Kampfer answered resident's questions about the Hailey Dunn case on a local radio show.

Jim Baum, the owner of the station fired away, "Question called in: is law enforcement working with the organized search parties?"

Kampfer answered, "We like to encourage and thank everyone for searching but at the same time we cant advocate it, because of legal issues." Kampfer goes on to explain that people who trespass or get injured while searching can not hold the city liable.

Baum: "Why have their been no recent updates from law enforcement on Hailey's Case?" Kampfer: "We cant tell you everything we know because we don't want to hurt the ongoing investigation."

Baum: "Do you feel like you're restricted in what you can release from those conducting the investigation?"

Kampfer: "There's definitely a restriction and I purposefully don't know all the details so I can't answer them."

But there are still questions that go un-answered.

Like why, after eight weeks, have there been no major breakthroughs in the 13 year old's case?

And where could Hailey Dunn be?

Though the group "Hailey's Angels" have gone out on their own there will still be other volunteer groups meeting to search at specified times.

Posted by Seamus O Riley at 4:41 PM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAILEY DUNN   

Back to top Go down

HAILEY DUNN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next