LOVE AND PROTECT ALL CHILDREN

A discussion of children, their welfare, well being and lives. We must protect them, they are our future.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

HALEIGH CUMMINGS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Haleith Cummings - Hate And Discontent In the Camps   Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:57 pm

Haleigh Cummings – Hate And Discontent In The Camps

Posted on December 8th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in Society and Culture

This is all hearsay, but a couple of items have hit my radar today and I would love to get some confirmation about them. We are now two days away from the 10 month mark that Haleigh Cummings has been missing. There seems to be no solid leads as to who is responsible for her abduction, although Law Enforcement clearly feel that someone in the family, or extended family know a lot more than they have fessed up so far.
I think it is fair to say that there are few people involved in this case that have not created doubt by their actions or inactions.
Top of that list has to be Misty Croslin, the 17 year old, babysitter, housekeeper, and lover of Ronald Cummings. After a whirlwind romance, whirlwind marriage, whirlwind honeymoon in New York (on a network TV’s tab), then a whirlwind divorce. What a busy life for a minor! She has experienced more before the ability to buy a beer legally than most of us have in 50 years.
I will reiterate, I have no proof of this information, however my source is very reliable. I will quote from the email:

My friend was hanging out with Misty C last [night]. Smoking blunts [pot]. Sniffing roxies and having sex with multiple guys.
No lie. This was around 3am. She was with this guy named Charlie [Jones].
This rather cryptic email actually makes a certain amount of sense. Charlie Jones is the reported new love interest, and Misty does seem to have a bit of a reputation for sex and drugs.
Equally interesting are some rumblings out of the Sheffield camp. They have for the most part kept a pretty low profile lately, but that may well be about to change. The ears on the ground are telling us that Crystal and Chad have split up. Marie Griffis is said to be livid, fearing that Chad might spill the beans on the family. Fact or fiction? I do not know.
Adding further fuel to the fire is the mysterious shooting in Palatka (see story here) there are still no names being released. And trust me, we have been trying to get that information. For some reason PCSO are being very tight lipped on this one. What we can report is that the altercation happened in a predominantly black neighborhood. Although witnesses have been scarce, the rumor mill is saying that the two victims were not white Caucasian.
I am happy to give some good news though. If you listened to Sundays radio program you might have caught the fact that Capt Dominic Piscitello has been in hospital, well, he is now back on the job.
That is all of the scuttlebutt for today.
Simon Barrett
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Haleigh Cummings...   Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:00 pm

HALEIGH CUMMINGS…

SADLY DECEMBER 11TH IS NOT A DAY THAT IS REMEMBERED AS JOYOUS. THIS YEAR WILL MARK THE TEN MONTH ANNIVERSARY OF HALEIGH CUMMINGS MISSING. THERE HAVE BEEN NO SOLID LEADS IN THE CASE HOWEVER LE STILL HOLDS THE BELIEF THAT SOMEONE IN THE FAMILY OR VERY CLOSE EXTENDED FAMILY IS NOT BEING FORTHCOMING IN ALL THEY KNOW.
ACCORDING TO SIMON BARRETT AT BNN HE RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM A VERY RELIABLE SOURCE. ALTHOUGH IT IS HEARSAY IT DOES MAKE ME STAND UP AND TAKE NOTICE.

“My friend was hanging out with Misty C last [night]. Smoking blunts [pot].
Sniffing roxies and having sex with multiple guys.

No lie. This was around 3am. She was with this guy named Charlie [Jones].”
NOW I DON’T HOLD ALOT OF WATER TO ANYONE CLAIMING TO HAVE SEEN OR PARTIED WITH MISTY AS WHO KNOWS WHO THEY ARE. BUT I DID FIND IT INTERESTING THATTHE NAME MENTIONED IS THE MAN WHO IS HER NEWEST LOVE INTEREST… HMMM
ON THE SHEFFIELD SIDE OF THE HALEIGH STORY, APPARENTLY CRYSTAL HAS SPLIT WITH CHAD AND IT IS RUMORED THAT MARY GRIFFS IS INFURIATED AND BELIEVES CHAD IS GOING TO SAY SOMETHING TO POLICE… HMMM WHAT COULD THAT BE???
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: A New Search for Haleigh Cummings?   Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:57 pm

A New Search for Haleigh Cummings?

Posted on December 11th, 2009
by Jan Barrett in Society and Culture, crime

This just in from TJ Hart - Jan Barrett
A new search for a missing Satsuma, FL girl might be in the works at this time.
Just over ten months ago, then 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings was taken from her father’s home in the middle of the night. So far, only a few verifiable facts have been learned of the events leading up to her disappearance and nothing has been learned of her present whereabouts.
News/Talk 97.3 The Sky has spoken with a representative of The Laura Recovery Center in Friendswood, TX this morning to get verification on the rumblings we’ve heard from interested 3rd parties elsewhere.
The representative we spoke with Friday morning said a meeting would be held today to see if this case will be one they will be able to accept.
The Laura Recovery Center offered its assistance early in the investigation, but was turned down by law enforcement. It is our understanding that a third party made contact with the group and then contacted both sides of Haleigh’s family.
This is a portion of an email sent to the third party from the Laura Recovery Center in response to an inquiry:
“We have watched coverage on Haleigh’s case and when she was first
reported missing offered assistance to Law Enforcement who declined our
offer.
The Laura Recovery Center responds to missing persons cases when
requested by Parents, Law Enforcement or part of our local Amber Plan.
I would like to talk with Haleigh’s mother or father to see if there are
any resources or assistance that we can offer.
Certainly, this must be an extremely difficult and emotional time for
all who know and love Haleigh. We pray that Haleigh will be found and
that she will be reunited with those who love her.”
LAURA RECOVERY CENTER
906 Anna Lane Friendswood, TX 77546
info@LRCF.NET
A Non-Profit 501(c)3 Organization
Stay tuned for further updates.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Haleigh is described as a 6 year old white female. She is approximately 3′0, 39 lbs, blonde hair & brown eyes. Unknown clothing description.
Haleigh was last seen at her residence in the Hermit’s Cove area of Putnam County on February 9, 2009 between the hours of 8-10pm.
A statewide Amber Alert has been issued. An additional $30,000 in rewards have been posted.
If you have any information and wish to remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS (8477) or you can Text your tip by Texting “TIP231 plus your message” to CRIMES (274637).
TJ Hart
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Haleigh's Family Buys Her Christmas Presents   Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:41 pm

Haleigh's Family Buys Her Christmas Presents

Missing Girl's Family Prepares For Possibility Of Holiday Without Her

POSTED: 5:05 pm EST December 11, 2009
UPDATED: 5:18 pm EST December 11, 2009

SATSUMA, Fla. -- It has been 10 months since 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings disappeared.
The Putnam County girl's family is preparing for its first Christmas without her.
Friends and family gathered at the home of Haleigh's great-grandmother Thursday night for a prayer vigil.
Her family said it never imagined this much time would pass without even knowing what could've happened to her.
It said even though chances are slim that Haleigh will return in time for the holiday, it's still holding out hope and it has her Christmas presents waiting.
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Haleigh's Family Wants FBI To Take Over Search   Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:36 am

Haleigh’s Famiy Wants FBI To Take Over Search

Sunday, December 13, 2009 8:42:19 AM Tools:

SATSUMA -- The family of Haleigh Cummings wants the FBI to take over the investigation into the girl’s disappearance.
Haleigh, now 6, vanished in February from her Putnam County home in the middle of the night after her father’s then-girlfriend, Misty Croslin, 17, was watching her.
Haleigh’s grandmothers told a Jacksonville newspaper they think local authorities are corrupt, and they want federal investigators to take complete control of the case.
The two grandmothers said they are asking Gov. Charlie Crist to step in and make it happen.
They vowed not to stop fighting until little Haleigh is found.
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Reporter's Notes: The Long Search for Haleigh Cummings   Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:05 pm

Reporter’s Notes: The Long Search for Haleigh Cummings

Posted on December 13th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in Society and Culture

This just in from Tj Hart - Simon
It has been more than ten months since now 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings was taken from her father’s home in the middle of the night at Hermit’s Cove near Satsuma, FL.
In that time, searches have been conducted, evidence has been processed, tips have been followed up on, lawyers have been hired and fired, there has been a marriage, a divorce, an engagement and a possible break-up. Rumors have been started, accusations with no proof have been hurled, trouble-makers on the internet have created a new sport and we are still no closer to finding this little girl and bringing her home.
Recently, a new search group, The Laura Recovery Center from Texas, indicated that they might be interested in aiding in the search to find Haleigh. They claimed in an email that “LE declined their offer for assistance.”
Sources close to the investigation claim they are not even familiar with the group.
After an initial conversation with a representative of the Laura Recovery Center Friday, I have not heard a word as to whether they will come to Florida to conduct searches for Haleigh.
Texas Eqqusearch ended their ground searches early in the investigation based on two factors: 1) all ground searches conducted by LE were being scaled back and later halted 2) The group had another request to fill in another state.
Saturday, First Coast News reported Family of Haleigh Cummings Wants FBI Involved.
Where Haleigh Cummings is right now is still the central focus of her family and extended families, the dedicated law enforcement people who are working this case 24/7, those who are searching for her independently on the ground and on the internet and the very few reporters who are still covering this story.
This reporter’s first and foremost concern remains with the missing child and her families.
I have not been blinded to the emotional and relationship stresses the long search for Haleigh has taken on family friends, LE, private investigators, attorneys on all sides of this situation and even this reporter.
If you have been a reader or a blogger since Haleigh disappeared, you too might be feeling some of these stresses in your life.
I shared some of what I was feeling on my Twitter site Friday night. After reading it and some emails from friends and a text message from Haleigh’s paternal grandmother Teresa Neves, I realized that I am able fix what I can fix in my life.
Others have not been so fortunate.
I spoke Sunday morning with private investigator William “Cobra” Staubs on this issue. Staubs is facing a court date regarding an incident in the search for Haleigh. His court trial is nothing compared to his life trials right now. That can be said about many people who have been working on the long search for Haleigh.
AUDIO: Conversation with Cobra the Bounty Hunter
My thoughts and prayers go out to Haleigh Cummings today along with everyone who loves and cares for her.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Haleigh is described as a now 6 year old white female. She is approximately 3′0, 39 lbs, blonde hair & brown eyes. Unknown clothing description.
Haleigh was last seen at her residence in the Hermit’s Cove area of Putnam County on February 9, 2009 between the hours of 8-10pm.
A statewide Amber Alert has been issued. An additional $30,000 in rewards have been posted.
If you have any information and wish to remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS (8477) or you can Text your tip by Texting “TIP231 plus your message” to CRIMES (274637).
TJ Hart
Director of News and Programming
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: The Truth About Haleigh Cummings   Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:47 am

The Truth About Haleigh Cummings

December 18, 2009 by niecey456

I wish I knew the truth about what happened to Haleigh Cummings. I’ve been refraining from posting on this case for some time as I’ve taken the stance that I didn’t want to support the redneck soap opera. I also read a statement from LE that stated that Haleigh’s family and community never really cooperated in the search for Haleigh. That really disgusted me. Now I’m sure that there have been some folks in her community that have tried to help, but I think LE was giving an overall assessment. Her family all has skeletons in their closets and NONE OF THEM, NOT ONE HAS BEEN TRUTHFUL! I could sit here and speculate till the cows come home, but I’m not going to. Instead I’m going to give my take on some of the shenanigans that have been going on, not in the way you might think though. This is more of a rebuttal.
Why is it that Haleigh’s family is just now writing letters to the Governor of Florida asking for the FBI as they say LE is corrupt? The FBI has been involved in this case all along. Why is the family doing the talk show circuit over the past few months claiming she’s alive and crying and begging for her return? She went missing in February. HELLO, THIS IS DECEMBER! It’s one thing to not give up, but it’s quite another to wait months to do this. Especially since the one person that LE says holds the key, that failed the polygraphs, Haleigh’s Dad rushed right out and married and he and his whole family had her back for months. They spent all of their media time during the 6 month duration of that stunt defending Misty, when they could have been pleading then. Does this make sense?
As time has marched on we’ve found out that Misty comes from a family of criminals and just out and out losers, but we’ve also found out that Crystal is a drug addict, not a recovering one, and that Ron gets away with whatever crimes he commits, maybe because his mom works for a neighboring Sheriff’s department? Corruption? Ron’s been in a lot of trouble in the past and has always gotten away with it and he’s a hot head. I don’t believe a word his mother says as I think she’s his biggest enabler. I think the problem is that Misty is not the only person that holds the key, and Misty and her family are not the only people that need to be leaned on. I think there is more than one person that knows exactly what happened to Haleigh and if LE doesn’t lean on all involved no one will cave. I think Misty is not talking not just to protect herself but someone else as well. I think that if she squeals it will bring her down too, so she won’t. I think this case needs to be looked at from square one all over again. No drama, just good old fashion detective work. Start with they are all suspects once again. Lean on all of them.
I’m still praying that Haleigh will be found and her story will be told. Sadly, I don’t think she’s alive. (I would love to be wrong.) I think that town needs to be turned upside down until the truth comes out. Sadly I’m not so sure that will happen. I’m completely disgusted by her family and not the least bit interested in seeing any of them in the media, or hearing anything they have to say. I don’t believe anything they say. Misty is not the only one that has been dishonest. They ALL have.
What do you think???
Back to top Go down
FlaYiaYia
Serial Blogger

PostSubject: Re: HALEIGH CUMMINGS   Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:28 pm

Press Release

HaLeigh Cummings bounty hunter threatens investigative journalist and his four year-old son in effort to silence him

Audio recordings revealing wide-spread criminal activity in the high profile missing child’s investigation have been turned over to Minnesota law enforcement and attorneys

East Grand Forks, MN, December 19, 2009: Law enforcement officials in Polk County, Minnesota are in possession of evidence obtained by investigative reporter Timothy Holmseth. The information was given to the Polk County Attorney’s office yesterday on a disc after the East Grand Forks Police Department interviewed Holmseth regarding what he understood to be a death threat from William ‘COBRA’ Staubs. On Tuesday, Staubs e-mailed Holmseth and told him the next time he sees his name he wants it to be in an “obituary.” Staubs, who is presently charged with felony false imprisonment in Putnam County, Florida, then went on to give the name of Holmseth’s little four year-old son – sending it to some 40 e-mail addresses across the country. Creating a fictitious story about a loaded firearm, Staubs sent the message to Holmseth that his little boy may die of a gun accident and it will look like it was Holmseth’s fault. “I will not caution you again,” Staubs warned. The threat was an immediate reaction to a set of questions Holmseth had just submitted to Florida Attorney Kim Picazio involving her and Staubs’ knowledge of the welfare status of HaLeigh Cummings – the questions were based upon information Holmseth has in recorded interviews. Amongst the evidence now in police custody is a sworn affidavit prepared by Attorney Picazio’s brother-in-law and former HaLeigh investigation team member, Donald Knop. “I have cause to be concerned for my safety because the Picazio family thinks I have betrayed them,” Knop says, adding that Attorney Picazio’s husband, Michael Picazio, told him he is a “made man” and could make a “phone call.” Holmseth said Attorney Picazio and Staubs have been calling him on the phone and emailing him and others - trying to intimidate him in to removing information from his publication. Staubs originally contacted Holmseth in April, 2009, and requested his help in exposing a plot between Attorney Picazio and a Putnam County Sheriff’s Office detective named Peggy Cone. Staubs said Attorney Picazio solicited his help in their plan to frame Misty Croslin and Gregory Page in the disappearance of HaLeigh Cummings. Staubs told Holmseth he could be assassinated for giving him the information and his informants could be executed “easily - f—kin easily.” “I have the utmost confidence in Minnesota law enforcement to properly handle this highly volatile information, now in their custody,” Holmseth said. “The nature of the information explains why it became necessary to make threats against a four year-old. It will also begin to explain why they cannot find a little six year-old girl named HaLeigh Cummings who was abducted from Putnam County, Florida.”
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Reporter's Notes: The Haleigh Cummings Updates?   Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:10 am

Reporter’s Notes: The Haleigh Cummings Updates?

Posted on December 20th, 2009

Six-year-old Haleigh Cummings was taken from her Satsuma, FL home in Hermit’s Cove nearly 11 months ago in the middle of the night and we are no closer to finding her or knowing the actual events of that night than were then.
Let us take you back to that night….
* VIDEO/Transcript: The 911 Call from FOX News Channel
* AUDIO/Text Police Radio (Audio) Transmissions and Transcript
* VIDEO: Sheriff Jeff Hardy
* VIDEO: WSKY Asks Major Gary Bowling About The Updated Amber Alert and Asks About Misty’s Alleged Whereabouts
* VIDEO: The Nancy Grace Recap
Most of what has followed has included a variety of sideshows including:
* The marriage and divorce of Haleigh’s father, Ronald Cummings, and babysitter Misty Croslin
* VIDEO: The discovery of Misty’s partying and her party pals the weekend before Haleigh was abducted
* Various fights, arguments and incarcerations of the Croslin clan
Some of what has followed did make news as the search for the child continued:
* The Draining of The Pond at The Mondex
* A Jail House Letter
Now, many people are anxious for answers and are even calling on the various law enforcement agencies to make an arrest in the disappearance of this little girl. Investigators claim that it difficult to do with the very little evidence they have.
A devoted follower of this case wrote a letter to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office that according to the Florida Sunshine Laws, as this person understood it, meant the agency was required to provide more information to the public than what has been given so far.
This is the response this person received from PCSO:
* Page 1
* Page 2

TJ Hart
Don’t forget to listen to our show today at 3:00 pm Central time on Blog Talk Radio
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Haleigh Cummings - Just Another Statistic?   Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:43 am

Haleigh Cummings – Just Another Statistic?

Posted on December 29th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in crime

There are many that would agree with that statement. As the calendar moves forward, the plight of Haleigh Cummings seems to move backward. The story that was covered ‘wall to wall’ by CNN and HLN has lost its luster. What used to be front page, alas now does not seem to even warrant a mention anywhere in the program or periodical.
Lots of people have tried their best to find the little girl. I am sure that most had good hearts, and good intentions, but few have stayed the course. I personally do not much enjoy Nancy Grace, I think she is very rude to most of her guests, and panel for that matter. I also think that most of her news is ‘old’. That said, I do have to admire the woman for giving the air time to the Haleigh Cummings story that she did.
Haleigh Cummings has become a war of attrition. One by one I see the media focus become unfocused. My wife Jan, myself, and our good friend TJ Hart made a promise. We will not let this case rest until there is a resolution. And we are bound and determined to make that reality.
The past ten months have revealed some of the worst examples of humanity I can think of. The families involved, the Croslin’s, Cummings, Sheffield’s, and all the rest, have nothing to be proud of. Jeff Foxworthy uses his ‘Red Neck’ routine as comedy, these people seem to use it as a way of life. Well, it would be funny, except there is still a little girl missing.
The Police in the area have also come under fire, I know, because I have had them in my written gun sights more than once. My commentary was born out of frustration though, others have targeted them for darker reasons. It became very clear to me that they were doing everything they possibly could, and indeed can, to resolve this case. While they do not like to talk publicly, they do occassionaly share their feelings. I wrote an article some time ago, I was angry, I expressed my concern that the search for Haleigh Cummings was headed for the cold case file. It took mere minutes for an email to appear in my inbox from the folks in Putnam County. The message was a simple one “Not on my watch.”
The PCSO may not be the largest operation in the country, but they damn sure care.
Jan, TJ, and I have been following this story from day one. Someone, somewhere knows something. It is time to step forward. It is time to do the right thing.
I am convinced that all of the puzzle pieces are known, we just need to understand how the key piece fits, show us where that key piece fits, and this can be solved.
If you are that person that holds the key, please call someone. Neither TJ nor I are after fame, call crimestoppers, call your local police, but call someone.
Simon Barrett
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Haleigh Cummings - Reporter's Notes: Who Do You Trust?   Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:41 am

Haleigh Cummings - Reporter’s Notes: Who Do You Trust?

Posted on December 30th, 2009

The list of new leads in the abduction case of HaLeigh Cummings last February is almost non-existent these days. So far, all anyone really knows is that HaLeigh is described as a 6 year old white female. She is approximately 3′0, 39 lbs, blonde hair & brown eyes. Her clothing description is unknown.
HaLeigh was last seen at her father’s home in the Hermit’s Cove area of Putnam County on February 9, 2009 between the hours of 8-10pm.
A statewide Amber Alert has been issued. More than $30,000 in rewards has been posted.
After that, the rest is really up for grabs.
There has been no solid timeline provided by the last person to see her who is Misty Croslin– the child’s babysitter-turned stepmom-turned ex-stepmom all in the last ten months. Investigators say some of what Croslin has told them about the night HaLeigh was taken conflicts with the physical evidence gathered in the case.
Police don’t even know for sure if Croslin was even home at the time the child disappeared.
Beyond that, it has been mostly a job for the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office, FDLE and the FBI to chase down and follow up on tips, rumors and agenda-driven information provided by many.
Family members on all sides of this case in which police say is a non-stranger abduction appear to be somewhere between optimistic and doubtful. They say they are optimistic that HaLeigh will be found, but have recently told reporters they don’t know whether or not to completely trust LE with anything anymore.
Then there are the others in the mix who have been taking turns going to jail or acting out in a manner that one would not associate with that of a family who is missing a child—but those stories are a sideshow attraction and have nothing to do with this missing child.
Ever since HaLeigh disappeared, there have been those who have wanted to insert themselves into the story for some reason or another that only they can rationalize. Some are good-hearted well-intended folks with a desire to help while others are simply off the chain looking for their 15 seconds of fame.
The ones I believe who were only trying to help include the list of psychic visionaries who have come up empty so far and those people who have reported the alleged sightings of HaLeigh that have wound up being dead ends.
The rumor starters are not helping:
· HaLeigh was being held at a safe house in Georgia
· She was taken by a trucker from Texas, but is now living in the Midwest with a photographer
· HaLeigh is being held against her will in a bunker
· The girl was taken away by foreigners
· She’s living in Mexico
· Drug dealers are holding her hostage
· He did it
· She did it
Neither are those who try to physically participate:
· The woman who dropped off that “tip” at the St. Augustine newspaper office after leading police on a wild goose chase
· Unofficial searches
· Those who willfully distorted and continue to manipulate and rearrange the facts to suit their personal agendas online (this is a very long list….and it continues to grow)
Who to trust and who to disregard can be difficult when you are consumed with only trying to find your child or grandchild.
At the end of the day, the families of HaLeigh Cummings do not care about anything else but finding her.
Most of them have said to those of us in the press on more than one occasion in past several months, “Please, find her! This has gone on too long and whoever did this need to pay, and we don’t care who it is.”
TJ Hart
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Haleigh's Dad, Ex-Stepmom Have Run-Ins With Law   Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:13 pm

Haleigh's Dad, Ex-Stepmom Have Run-Ins With Law

Posted: 11:26 am EST December 31, 2009Updated: 11:42 am EST December 31, 2009

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- The father and former stepmother of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings have had more run-ins with the law, but this time Misty Cummings is the victim.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office says Misty reported she has been receiving threatening and harassing phone calls.

Also, in a separate incident, Haleigh's father Ronald Cummings has been charged with assault with a deadly weapon in a road rage incident.

Haleigh Cummings disappeared February 10, 2009 from her home in Putnam County.

Previous Stories:

Copyright 2010 by wftv.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published,
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Cummings Questioned In Road Rage Incident   Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:45 pm

Cummings Questioned In Road Rage Incident

Man Says Cummings Threatened To Kill Him

POSTED: Thursday, December 31, 2009
UPDATED: 1:26 pm EST December 31, 2009

The father of missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings is being investigated in relation to an alleged road rage incident.
The Putnam County Sheriff's Office said Ronald Cummings was driving a truck that rammed into another car on Wednesday.
The driver of the other car told deputies Cummings waved a gun and threatened to kill him.
Deputies said they spoke to Cummings and his ex-wife Misty Croslin, but no arrests have been made. The incident is under investigation.
Haleigh was reported missing from her father's Satsuma home in February. She was 5 years old at the time.
Cummings and Croslin divorced in October. The pair married weeks after Croslin reported Haleigh missing. Croslin was watching Haleigh when the girl disappeared.
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Haleigh Cummmings Update: Ron and Misty Have Brushes With The Law   Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:13 pm

Haleigh Cummings Update: Ron and Misty Have Brushes With The Law

Posted on December 31st, 2009
by Jan Barrett in Society and Culture

This is from the PCSO Incident report involving Ronald Cummings:
Direction: South on State Road 19 to 308B
On December 30 2009, I responded to the above location in response to a possible Assault.
Upon arrival I spoke with Charles Jones III who advised he was driving down County Road 308B when he drove up behind a white truck he knew as Ronald Cummings. Charles stated at that time the truck tried to run him off the road, at which point the front of his car met with the back of Ronald’s.
Observation of Charles vehicle showed old front end damage but no new damage.
Charles also said after Ronald parked in the middle of the road and stuck a gun out the window and said “I will kill you mother fucker”. Charles said he sped by the other vehicle. Charles said the gun was black and could fit in the palm of your hand. Charles also stated he clearly identified Ronald Cummings as the driver and there was no one else in the vehicle.
Charles stated he wanted to pursue charges. Charles then signed/completed a voluntary statement and a charging affidavit. Charles was supplied a Victim’s Right’s pamphlet.
I then met with Ronald Cummings at 126 4th Ave.. Ronald advised he was traveling down 308B when he came across a car parked in the middle of the road. Ronald stated the vehicle belonged to Charles and as soon as he went by Charles pursued him attempting to run him off the road.
Ronald stated Misty Cummings was in the truck with him and he had her call 911 about what was occurring.
Ronald stated he was picking up Misty from Buffalo Bluff to get the rest of her belongings from his house. Ronald stated that he did indeed have a gun but did not carry the gun with him. Ronald said he kept the gun in a gun cabinet inside the house.
Ronald then supplied the location to the firearm and access to it. Ronald stated the gun is always secured inside the gun cabinet in the house and he did not have it during the incident.
Ronald signed/completed a voluntary statement.
Upon observation of Ronald’s truck there was no evidence of a rear end collision.
While there I spoke with Misty Cummings who advised Ronald went to her house and picked her up so she could get the rest of her things from his house.
Misty said Charles raced up behind her and Ronald flashing his lights in an attempt to run them off the road. Misty went on to say Charles attempted to pass them a couple times and at one point he almost collided with an oncoming car.
Misty stated Ronald did not have a gun during the incident and she never saw one.
Misty signed/completed a voluntary statement.
The charging affidavit will be forwarded to the State’s Attorney’s Office for further review.
In view of the above information this case is deemed exceptionally cleared.
Any further reports will be
completed in a timely manner and submitted as required.
C.BRIDGES
This is from the PCSO Incident report involving Misty Croslin:
Driving Directions: Highway 17 South, Right on County Road 309, Left on County Road 308B, Right on 4th Avenue (Last residence on the Left)
While investigating a related incident (see PCSO Case# 2009-11512), I was made aware of several threatening and harassing phone calls which were made due to the events in the aforementioned case.
Misty Cummings told me that she’d been receiving threatening and harassing phone calls from Charles “Charlie” Jones, and his father, who is also Charles Jones. Misty said that Charlie was leaving messages regarding the incident in 09-11512.
Misty told me that Charlie’s messages were verbally abusive, and that he boasted that he would get female friends to beat up Misty due to the earlier altercation.
Misty had at least three messages from Charlie. Misty said that Charles had also called and left several messages. Charles’ messages threatened to do harm to Ronald Cummings.
Charles, in his messages, demanded to know where Ronald lived, and what his phone number was. Charles said that he wanted to “talk to Ronald if you know what I mean” and said that he wanted to confront Ronald prior to Law Enforcement making contact with him.
Misty played the voicemail messages while in my presence. Misty wished to pursue criminal charges, and was allowed to sign a complaint affidavit against both Charlie and Charles for Harassing/Threatening Phone Calls.
I relocated to Charles residence, and made contact with him. Charles was advised not to call Misty any more. Charlie was not present during my interview with Charles, but Charles said that he would advise Charlie to not call anymore as well.
The complaint affidavits will be forwarded to the State Attorney’s Office for further review.
In view of the above information, this case is deemed Exceptionally Cleared. Any further reports will be completed, in a timely manner, and submitted as required.
ID #1256 12/31/2009 04:53
Approving Supervisor:
R.FRANK ID #1146
Division:
PATROL Unit: DELTA
Reporting Officers:
Scene: 216 4th Avenue
Reporting Officers:
D.ALTIZER ID #1306
ID
#0 12/31/2009 05:42
Approving Supervisor:
R.FRANK ID #1146
Division:
PATROL Unit: DELTA
Here is the press release:
PutnamCounty
Sheriff’sOffice
JeffHardy, Sheriff
Media Release
December 31st, 2009
The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office has received several inquiries regarding the incidents involving Ronald and Misty Cummings on 12/20/2009. These events are not related to the Haleigh Cummings investigation in any way. I have attached copies of the two Offense Incident Reports filed last night by the investigating deputies.
The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office will not be participating in any formal interviews or providing statements regarding last evening’s incidents. The main focus of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office is solving the Haleigh Cummings investigation.
Lieutenant Johnny Greenwood
Putnam County Sheriff’s Office
130 Orie Griffin Blvd.
Palatka, Florida 32177
(386) 326.2782

jgreenwood@putnamsheriff.org
TJ Hart
Back to top Go down
surreyduo
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Re: HALEIGH CUMMINGS   Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:45 pm

HaLeigh Cummings case:
Man claims Ronald Cummings threatened to kill him

December 31, 5:22
PMCrime Examiner Cindy Adams

The father of missing Satsuma, Fla. girl, HaLeigh Cummings is being investigated for an alleged incident of road rage. According to News 4 Jax, the man who complained to authorities about Cummings was “investigated for making harassing phone calls to Ronald’s ex-wife, Misty.”

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office’s incident report states that on Wednesday night, Cummings hit the front of Charles Jones III’s vehicle with his pickup truck. Jones told law enforcement that Cummings threatened him with a gun saying, “I will kill you.”

Cummings, 26, was not alone in the truck—with him was his ex-wife, Misty, 18. Both claimed that Jones tried to run them off the road. According to Misty, she was with Cummings to retrieve the rest of her things out of his home, since the two had divorced.

News 4 Jax reports that no damage was evident on Cummings’ truck and no gun was found on him or in the vehicle.

Approximately 30 minutes later, Misty called authorities claiming Jones was calling her and threatening her over the phone. The report states he left messages indicating “…he would get female friends to beat up Misty” and would do harm to Cummings.

No arrests were made regarding the road rage or the phone calls.

On Thursday, Lt. Johnny Greenwood said authorities are investigating the complaints, however, their focus remains on finding little HaLeigh, 6.

Misty, then Cummings’ teenage live-in girlfriend, claims she was at home sleeping in the master bedroom on the February night HaLeigh disappeared. She told authorities she got up to go use the bathroom, saw the kitchen light on, the back door propped open, and discovered HaLeigh was gone.

Cummings married Misty about a month after HaLeigh vanished, however, the two parted ways and divorced several months later. Misty has since become the focus of the investigation after giving conflicting stories to law enforcement about the night HaLeigh went missing, and failing several tests, including a polygraph.

Anyone with information on HaLeigh’s whereabouts is asked to contact the Putnam County Sheriff's Office at 386-329-0808 or Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS. A monetary reward is available for information leading to her recovery or the conviction of anyone involved in her disappearance. You may remain anonymous.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m12d31-HaLeigh-Cummings-case-Man-claims-Ronald-Cummings-threatened-to-kill-him
Back to top Go down
Kate

PostSubject: Re: HALEIGH CUMMINGS   Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:16 pm

surreyduo wrote:
HaLeigh Cummings case:

The father of missing Satsuma, Fla. girl, HaLeigh Cummings is being investigated for an alleged incident of road rage. According to News 4 Jax, the man who complained to authorities about Cummings was “investigated for making harassing phone calls to Ronald’s ex-wife, Misty.”

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office’s incident report states that on Wednesday night, Cummings hit the front of Charles Jones III’s vehicle with his pickup truck. Jones told law enforcement that Cummings threatened him with a gun saying, “I will kill you.”

Cummings, 26, was not alone in the truck—with him was his ex-wife, Misty, 18. Both claimed that Jones tried to run them off the road. According to Misty, she was with Cummings to retrieve the rest of her things out of his home, since the two had divorced.

News 4 Jax reports that no damage was evident on Cummings’ truck and no gun was found on him or in the vehicle.

Approximately 30 minutes later, Misty called authorities claiming Jones was calling her and threatening her over the phone. The report states he left messages indicating “…he would get female friends to beat up Misty” and would do harm to Cummings.

On Thursday, Lt. Johnny Greenwood said authorities are investigating the complaints, however, their focus remains on finding little HaLeigh, 6.

Misty, then Cummings’ teenage live-in girlfriend, claims she was at home sleeping in the master bedroom on the February night HaLeigh disappeared. She told authorities she got up to go use the bathroom, saw the kitchen light on, the back door propped open, and discovered HaLeigh was gone.

Cummings married Misty about a month after HaLeigh vanished, however, the two parted ways and divorced several months later. Misty has since become the focus of the investigation after giving conflicting stories to law enforcement about the night HaLeigh went missing, and failing several tests, including a polygraph.

Anyone with information on HaLeigh’s whereabouts is asked to contact the Putnam County Sheriff's Office at 386-329-0808 or Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS. A monetary reward is available for information leading to her recovery or the conviction of anyone involved in her disappearance. You may remain anonymous.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m12d31-HaLeigh-Cummings-case-Man-claims-Ronald-Cummings-threatened-to-kill-him

Is Charlie Jones Misty's boyfriend? This story just goes on and on and on, but no end in sight. I pray that this will end soon. I feel so bad for HaLeighs grandmother. Heart breaking.
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: PSCO: New Information in the Haleigh Cummings Abduction?   Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:47 pm

PCSO: New Information in the Haleigh Cummings Abduction?

Posted on January 1st, 2010 by Simon Barrett in crime
This just in from TJ Hart of WSKY 93.3 - Simon

Investigators searching for missing 6 year old Haleigh Cummings who was taken from her father’s home near Satsuma, FL last February say they are working on some new leads in her disappearance.

Putnam County Sheriff’s Office Lt. Johnny Greenwood told Firstcoastnews.com Thursday that some new information has come to light about what happened in the days leading up to Haleigh’s disappearance - as well as what happened the night she vanished.

However, Greenwood would not elaborate because he said he did not want to jeopardize the case.

Despite PCSO receiving some criticism from several members of Haleigh’s families, Greenwood said the sheriff’s office has some of the “best people in the country” working on Haleigh’s case. They include individuals from the FBI and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

Investigators still feel Misty Croslin Cummings holds the key to the case, Greenwood said. He added that they have spent hours interviewing her and take every opportunity to speak to her about the case.

No arrests have been made.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Haleigh is described as a 6 year old white female. She is approximately 3′0, 39 lbs, blonde hair & brown eyes. Unknown clothing description.

TJ Hart
Back to top Go down
Duke

PostSubject: Re: HALEIGH CUMMINGS   Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:39 am

Kate wrote:
surreyduo wrote:
HaLeigh Cummings case:

Is Charlie Jones Misty's boyfriend? This story just goes on and on and on, but no end in sight. I pray that this will end soon. I feel so bad for HaLeighs grandmother. Heart breaking.

I have always felt very badly for HaLeigh's family especially the grandmother.
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Misty Croslin Talks About Recent Road Rage Incident   Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:25 pm

Misty Croslin Talks About Recent Road Rage Incident

Posted on January 4th, 2010

As you heard first on News Talk 97.3 The SKY, the father of missing Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma Ronald Cummings, his ex-wife Misty Croslin and Charles Norman Jones III were involved in alleged road rage incident in Putnam County where Jones claims Ronald pulled a gun on him.
Incident Report
97.3 The Sky also reported that Misty Croslin later told Putnam County deputies she wanted to press charges against Jones and his father for making threatening and harassing phone calls.
Incident Report
But who started this alleged incident and why?
News Talk 97.3 The Sky received the 911 audio from the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office regarding the incident:
Misty Croslin’s 911 Call
Charles Jones 911 Call
Sunday night, internet radio host Levi Page spoke with Misty Croslin about this alleged road rage incident and how she came to know Charles Jones:
Audio: Levi Page Show on BlogTalkRadio.com with Misty’s explanation
Audio: Levi Page Show on BlogTalkRadio.com were Misty plays the threatening phone messages from Jones and his father
Both incidents have been forwarded to the states attorney’s office for further review. No charges have been handed down as of Monday morning and no arrests have been at this time.
Additional Information on Missing Haleigh Cummings:
If you have any information and wish to remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS (8477) or you can Text your tip by Texting “TIP231 plus your message” to CRIMES (274637)
TJ Hart
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Reporter's NotesL: Haleigh Cummings, The Night She Vanished   Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:10 pm

Reporter’s Notes: Haleigh Cummings, The Night She Vanished

Posted on January 5th, 2010

This in from TJ Hart - Jan Barrett
The evening February 9, 2009, then-5-year-old HaLeigh Cummings was seen for the last time by her babysitter-turned-stepmom-now ex-wife of her father, Misty Croslin, who was just 17 at the time.
Very little information about what happened to HaLeigh and who might have taken her has been made public since the first 24 hours into the case despite the thousands of tips and numerous ground searches.
The original Putnam County incident report stated that deputies Nelson and Bridges arrived at the home of HaLeigh’s father , Ronald Cummings, at Hermit’s Cove in Satsuma, FL at approximately 3:40 a.m. February 10, 2009. Deputy Nelson wrote in the report that Ronald was standing in the driveway and was visibly upset.

PCSO Original Incident Report

According to the report, Ronald stated that he had just come home from work and his “dumb bitch girlfriend” had told him that his daughter was missing.
Ronald told the deputy he did not know what she was wearing and that all he knew was that the back door was open. Ronald repeatedly said someone had taken his child and that “when I find him, I will kill him.”
At this point, some have to questioned if Ronald actually knew the gender of HaLeigh’s abductor or was just saying “him” referring to anyone.
Another part of the report does indicate that the babysitter Misty Croslin had taken the children out of the home in the past while sitting with them. When deputy Nelson asked her if she ever took the children for a walk, Misty stated that sometimes she took them for a walk to see her family.
AUDIO/Text Police Radio (Audio) Transmissions and Transcript
Other links
* VIDEO/Transcript: The 911 Call from FOX News Channel
* VIDEO: Sheriff Jeff Hardy
* VIDEO: WSKY Asks Major Gary Bowling About The Updated Amber Alert and Asks About Misty’s Alleged Whereabouts
* VIDEO: The Nancy Grace Recap
* The marriage and divorce of HaLeigh’s father, Ronald Cummings, and babysitter Misty Croslin
* VIDEO: The discovery of Misty’s partying and her party pals the weekend before HaLeigh was abducted
* Various fights, arguments and incarcerations of the Croslin clan
* The Draining of The Pond at The Mondex
* A Jail House Letter
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
HaLeigh is described as a 6 year old white female. She is approximately 3′0, 39 lbs, blonde hair & brown eyes. Unknown clothing description.
HaLeigh was last seen at her residence in the Hermit’s Cove area of Putnam County on February 9, 2009 between the hours of 8-10pm.

TJ Hart
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: The Satsuma Hillbillies   Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:44 am

The Satsuma Hillbillies

By princess, on December 31st, 2009

Click for full view LOL

In 40 days, it will be a year since HaLeigh Cummings disappeared from her Satsuma, Florida home without a trace. It’s hard to imagine that a little girl can just *poof* disappear into the night and never be seen or heard from again. It boggles the mind. How does this happen in this day and age? If it’s not bad enough that she is just GONE, her family, for whatever reasons CANNOT stay out of trouble, out of the news and out of jail! Did HaLeigh even have a chance with these people? These people would eat their own just to cover their asses. I blame ALL of them. Not one of them is excluded from their failures in protecting HaLeigh. ALL of them have failed this child.
Just yesterday, Ronald Cummings, HaLeigh’s father, has found himself in trouble AGAIN. His constant run-ins with the law do not paint a good picture of him. In my opinion, he is not a good father. Good fathers don’t go to jail and good fathers don’t have an extensive police record for acts of violence. Just my opinion. And why so many drug charges and no convictions?
Yesterday there was an incident. It appears that Misty Croslin-Cummings is back in Florida. I don’t know if she is back together with Ronald, but if she is, she needs to have her head examined. Ronald Cummings is a VIOLENT man. It is proven over and over by the police reports lodged against him.
The following is from the police report. I have to ask, why do these people always chase each other down?

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Scene: County Road 308B and Saratoga Circle, Satsuma Fl, 32193
Direction: South on State Road 19 to 308B

On December 30 2009, I responded to the above location in response to a possible Assault.
Upon arrival I spoke with Charles Jones III who advised he was driving down County Road 308B when he drove up behind a white truck he knew as Ronald Cummings. Charles stated at that time the truck tried to run him off the road, at which point the front of his car met with the back of Ronald’s. Observation of Charles vehicle showed old front end damage but no new damage. Charles also said after Ronald parked in the middle of the road and stuck a gun out the window and said “I will kill you mother f**ker”. Charles said he sped by the other vehicle. Charles said the gun was black and could fit in the palm of your hand. Charles also stated he clearly identified Ronald Cummings as the driver and there was no one else in the vehicle. Charles stated he wanted to pursue charges. Charles then signed/completed a voluntary statement and a charging affidavit. Charles was supplied a Victim’s Right’s pamphlet.
I then met with Ronald Cummings at 126 4th Ave.. Ronald advised he was traveling down 308B when he came across a car parked in the middle of the road. Ronald stated the vehicle belonged to Charles and as soon as he went by Charles pursued him attempting to run him off the road. Ronald stated Misty Cummings was in the truck with him and he had her call 911 about what was occurring. Ronald stated he was picking up Misty from Buffalo Bluff to get the rest of her belongings from his house. Ronald stated that he did indeed have a gun but did not carry the gun with him. Ronald said he kept the gun in a gun cabinet inside the house. Ronald then supplied the location to the firearm and access to it. Ronald stated the gun is always secured inside the gun cabinet in the house and he did not have it during the incident. Ronald signed/completed a voluntary statement. Upon observation of Ronald’s truck there was no evidence of a rear end collision.
While there I spoke with Misty Cummings who advised Ronald went to her house and picked her up so she could get the rest of her things from his house. Misty said Charles raced up behind her and Ronald flashing his lights in an attempt to run them off the road. Misty went on to say Charles attempted to pass them a couple times and at one point he almost collided with an oncoming car. Misty stated Ronald did not have a gun during the incident and she never saw one. Misty signed/completed a voluntary statement. The charging affidavit will be forwarded to the State’s Attorney’s Office for further review. In view of the above information this case is deemed exceptionally cleared. Any further reports will be completed in a timely manner and submitted as required.

Here’s the actual incident report. It’s pretty sad that the news of late is filled with their parody of a life rather than real information about the investigation into HaLeigh’s disappearance. Why aren’t they spending as much time looking for HaLeigh as they are with their incidents with the law? Where is she and what do these people know that they aren’t sharing with the police?
It’s a damn shame, to be honest. They should all be ashamed of themselves, but therein lies the problem. It doesn’t appear that they have normal social boundaries like others do.

** As reported on BeacomHell
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Haleigh Cummings And Other Updates - BNN Radio Sunday Jan /10   Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:35 am

Haleigh Cummings And Other Updates – BNN Radio Sunday Jan/10

Posted on January 10th, 2010

We will be running our weekly review of the Haleigh Cummings case and also touching on some of the other missing children stories that we have been following.
The panel line-up this week will be Jan and Simon Barrett, news and programming director for WSKY 97.3 TJ Hart, investigative reporter Levi Page. And crime writer Denny Griffin.
January 10 marks the 11th month anniversary that Haleigh Cummings went missing, it also marks the one year mark in the search for Adji Desir. Both seem to have disappeared without trace. Both were innocent young children. The really depressing aspect is that they are just two of far too many children that are missing. In fact Denny Griffin will be hosting a program on the subject on Feb/3, details to follow.
Last Sunday Levi Page had the opportunity to interview Misty Croslin on air, I will be interested in what he has to say. Misty in many ways is a dark horse, mainly on air she comes across poorly, yet I have spoken to people who have had off air conversations with her and she seems to be quite intelligent.
Law Enforcement are still being tight lipped on what the recent new leads are in regard to, we must just wait and see.
The recent Road Rage incident is still under investigation, and as of yet no charges have been filed.
I am sure that TJ Hart will be able to bring us up to date on all of the latest developments.
To Tune in just point your browser to www.blogtalkradio.com a few minutes before 3pm central (4pm eastern) and you will see the link on their main page.
Simon and Jan Barrett

Let Others Know About This Post These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
Back to top Go down
FlaYiaYia
Serial Blogger

PostSubject: Re: HALEIGH CUMMINGS   Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:48 pm

Please read this sworn affidavit. It is long, but backed up with facts. This , I know:

http://www.writeintoaction.com/Holmseth%20Affidavit.pdf
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Re: HALEIGH CUMMINGS   Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:57 pm

This is a most important read......for all of us who are very interested in

the Haleigh Cummings Case.....

Please reed.

http://www.writeintoaction.com/Holmseth%20Affidavit.pdf[/quote]
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Haleigh Cummings Update - BNN On The Radio   Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:02 am

Haleigh Cummings Update – BNN On The Radio

Posted on January 16th, 2010

We will be running our regular Sunday call in talk radio program. The focus will be on Haleigh Cummings, but we will likely touch on some of the other missing children as well. It is with a combination of amusement and horror that Jan and I read the emails.
Why do we focus on Haleigh Cummings, what about all of the other missing children?
This is a valid question. Is Haleigh more important than any other child? No, absolutely not, every missing child deserves the maximum coverage. The problem is that there are so many of them. Jan covers as many cases as she can, but we do not even scratch the surface.
Most news organizations have moved on from Haleigh. It would be wrong to criticize them, most are bound by corporate obligations to cover what is hot breaking news rather than a case that is approaching the one year mark.
A few of us though do continue to follow the case, our motives are varied and mostly personal. Jan and I provide coverage because we believe that every child deserves a voice, we wish that we had the resources to cover every missing child, but we do not.
It has not been reported in the press yet, but it would seem that the law enforcement agencies in northern Florida are becoming more active in the effort to curb the illegal use of prescription drugs, a subject that keeps being mentioned in the Haleigh Cummings case.
As of this update our panel for the program is going to be: Jan and Simon Barrett, news and programming director for WSKY 97.3 TJ Hart, the Crime Doctor Denny Griffin, and investigative journalist Levi Page. I am also hoping to have Armando Aldazabal join us, he is a successful author and for a time lived in the Putnam County area, he is well versed on the drug culture in this geographic region.
To listen in, just point your browser to www.blogtalkradio.com a few minutes before 3pm central Sunday 17/Jan, you will see the link to the program on the front page.
Simon and Jan BarrettLet Others Know About This Post These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HALEIGH CUMMINGS   

Back to top Go down

HALEIGH CUMMINGS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next