LOVE AND PROTECT ALL CHILDREN

A discussion of children, their welfare, well being and lives. We must protect them, they are our future.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

HALEIGH CUMMINGS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Misty Cummings: I'm 17 Years Old, What Do You Think?   Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:01 am

Misty Cummings: 'I'm 17-Years-Old, What Do You Think?'
Dave Wax Gary Detman Jessica Clark Monica Landeros Created: 8/27/2009 4:06:25 PM Updated: 8/27/2009 11:40:44 PM Recommend (3)Print ArticleEmail ArticleLargerSmaller

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- The one person police believe holds the key in the case of Haleigh Cummings spoke to First Coast News this afternoon.

Misty Cummings, the wife of Haleigh's father Ronald, told First Coast News, "I feel like they're trying to pinpoint me because they cannot find the right person."

Police say her story is "sketchy," and she underwent a series of tests recently to clear her name, but reportedly failed them all.

Haleigh's maternal grandmother, Marie Griffis, also spoke with First Coast News Thursday about yesterday's revelation that Misty Cummings, the wife of Haleigh's father Ronald, had recently failed a series of tests she wanted to take to clear her name.

First Coast News broke the story about the failed tests Wednesday afternoon.

REPORT: MISTY CROSLIN MISERABLY FAILED POLYGRAPH

Griffis says that only confirms what she already thought, that Misty knows more than she's letting on about what happened the night Haleigh disappeared from Ronald Cummings' home in Satsuma.

Griffis also said she thinks Ronald Cummings should be tested, as she believes he also knows more than he's saying.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office has said Ronald Cummings is not a suspect, but investigators do feel that Misty knows more than she's saying.

Misty Cummings told First Coast News said Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch told her if she did not agree to take the polygraph, voice analysis test, and undergo hypnosis, he would not search for Haleigh.

She said she only agreed to take the tests because she wanted Miller to search for Haleigh. She also said she did not want to take the tests because her attorney told her not to.

Misty Cummings told First Coast News she and her husband will have nothing more to do with Tim Miller or with Mark NeJame. He is the attorney who agreed to work with the Cummings last week in the search for Haleigh.

Misty Cummings said she feels they lied to her.

Miller said Misty Cummings wanted to take the tests and came to him asking for help to clear her name.

During the tests, Misty Cummings said, "I didn't have nothing to do with it. I loved that little girl more than anything. I would never hurt her. If i knew who hurt her, I would tell!"

At one point, private investigator T.J. Ward, who conducted the test, pressed Misty Cummings for answers.

"I don't know what your're trying to get out of me. I'm 17-years-old, what do you think? Come on! How much do you think a 17-year-old can take?" Misty Cummings asked Ward as she cried.

Miller said he will still do a ground search for Haleigh in Putnam County.
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Misty Cummings Polygraph results   Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:04 am

Misty Croslin
Haleigh Cummings
PreviousPlayNextRegular Photo Size12
Polygraph results
questioned in Haleigh
case
Updated: Thursday, 27 Aug 2009, 11:08 PM EDT
Published : Thursday, 27 Aug 2009, 11:08 PM EDT

TRACY JACIM | FOX 35 News
Misty (Croslin) Cummings was babysitting Haleigh Cummings when she vanished from her father's Putnam County trailer in February.

A man who recently gave Croslin a lie detector test says she “failed miserably.”

In video taken by a freelance photographer at the request of Texas Equusearch founder, Tim Miller, you can't see the administrator of the voice analysis, but he worked with Miller in Aruba on the Natalie Holloway case.

He says Misty is hiding something.

"There's things going on with you about Haleigh going missing that you know about that you're not telling me about," he says. "There's nothing I'm not telling nobody. I told you and everybody everything I know. I don't know what you're trying to get out of me. I'm 17-years-old...come on...how much can a 17-year-old take?" responds Croslin.

During a couple hours of this voice analysis, a polygraph and even hypnosis; misty again and again points the finger at other people. Miller says the polygraph test was not effective, adding that misty was not cooperative, even though she was the one who requested it be conducted.

"If it's her mother's side of the family... they came in and took her because they didn't want to pay child support.... or if it was somebody else.... I keep hearing things about my brother... I have no idea if he took her," said Croslin.

Investigators say Croslin insists sometime between 10 p.m. and 3 a.m., the morning of February 9, while she and Haleigh slept in the same room, someone came in and took the child.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office says misty is their person of interest right now adding that her only consistency is her inconsistency.

In one of the polygraph questions, Croslin is asked, “Have you intentionally withheld any information about Haleigh's disappearance?" to which she answered, “No.” According to the polygraph technician, her answer indicated a 99 percent deception rate.

When asked if she knew the whereabouts of Haleigh, again she answered, “No.” According to the polygraph technician, her answer indicated a 95 percent deception rate.

But when asked if she knew who took Haleigh, again the answer was, “No.” This time, according to the polygraph technician, her answer indicated a 46 percent deception rate.
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Haleigh's StepMom takes a Stress Test   Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:23 am

.Stepmom Takes Stress Test
Girl Vanished From Satsuma Home 6 Months Ago

POSTED: Friday, August 28, 2009
UPDATED: 8:36 am EDT August 28, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Misty Cummings, the person to last see Haleigh Cummings, told a private detective during a voice stress test this week that she is not hiding any information about the missing girl.

VIDEO: Misty Cummings' Stress Test
Haleigh disappeared from a Satsuma home while Misty Cummings, who was then the live-in girlfriend of the girl's father but has since married him, was asleep in the house. Haleigh was 5 years old when she vanished.

Misty Cummings, 17, said she volunteered to take the voice stress test in an effort to clear her name.

Video of the voice stress test, which was conducted by a private detective from Atlanta, was obtained by Local 6 News and the detective can be heard telling Misty Cummings that he thinks she's hiding information about the case.

"I can see it. There's things going on with you about Haleigh going missing that you know about and you're not telling anybody," the detective said.

"There's nothing that I'm not telling nobody. I told everybody everything that I know. I don't know what you're trying to get out of me," Misty Cummings said.

During the voice stress test, Misty Cummings denied doing anything to harm Haleigh, but she did say she suspects others may have played a role in the girl's disappearance.

"Why do you think your brother would take Haleigh?" the detective asked.

"Well, he's done something to me. The way he's been acting lately, it's really, really strange," said Misty Cummings, who added that her cousin or the family of Haleigh's biological mother could have been involved.

Misty Cummings said her husband, Ronald Cummings, the girl's father, had nothing to do with the disappearance. She also said that she's not been told about Haleigh's whereabouts.

"I have never been once told not to tell where Haleigh is. I don't care if somebody told me not to tell. If they want to kill me, they can kill me. They can have my life for her back any day," Misty Cummings said.

Earlier this week, Tim Miller the leader of the Texas-based group Equusearch that has looked for Haleigh, said that Misty Cummings has failed two lie detector tests.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office has never said that Misty ever failed the polygraph tests that she took.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
Copyright 2009 by Internet Broadcasting Systems and Local6.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Saturday Search for Haleigh Over   Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:09 pm

Update: Saturday Search for Haleigh Over
Mike Adams Created: 8/29/2009 11:14:35 AM Updated: 8/30/2009 8:50:53 AM Recommend (8)Print ArticleEmail ArticleLargerSmaller

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- EquuSearch completed their Saturday search without finding Haleigh Cummings but still calling the day a success.

Along with Putnam County officials, EquuSearch spent a hot Saturday searching an area previously covered. They deemed it a success because the reaquainted themselves with an area they will soon search again.

The teams were out again after a comment by Misty Croslin-Cummings revealed a possible new detail. According to the Gainesville Sun, Croslin-Cummings mentioned something about a fake rose and that was enough for EquuSearch to begin a new hunt for clues.

First Coast News has learned that EquuSearch is leading the operation and Putnam County officials are monitoring.

Croslin-Cummings made headlines again this week after taking independent polygraph, voice analysis and hypnosis tests to try to prove her innocence. According to Tim Miller of EquuSearch, Croslin-Cummings "miserably failed" the tests. The tests were video taped and the fake rose comment was made off camera.

Click here to see a special section First Coast News has devoted to the search for Haleigh.

©️2009 . All rights reserved. This material may not be published, rewritten, or redistributed.
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: New Interview, Search In Haleigh Case   Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:37 pm

New Interview, Search In Haleigh Case
Girl Vanished From Satsuma Home In February

POSTED: Monday, August 31, 2009
UPDATED: 1:22 pm EDT August 31, 2009

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Investigators with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office conducted another interview and took part in another search over the weekend as they look for clues in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings.

VIDEO: Misty Questioned | Full Stress Test
Officials said both were prompted by a private lie detector test given to Misty Cummings earlier this month.

Investigators spoke with Tommy Croslin, the brother of Misty Cummings. They interviewed him regarding comments Cummings made while she was being questioned during the lie detector test given by a private investigator.

WJXT-TV in Jacksonville was told that the test was set up through Equusearch, a search team that has helped in the efforts to find Haleigh.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office on Saturday took part in a search with members of Equusearch. The search focused on an area mentioned by Cummings during the lie detector tests.

The sheriff's office said neither the interview nor the search provided investigators with any new information. Investigators also reviewed the videotapes of the latest lie detector tests, looking for any new leads in the case.

Investigators have said there has been no sign of Haleigh Cummings, now 6 years old, since she disappeared in February.

Anyone with information about Haleigh's disappearance is asked to call Crimestoppers at 888-277-TIPS.

Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Haleigh Cummings: Misty, Ron disagree sharply with Tim Miller   Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:08 pm

Haleigh Cummings: Misty, Ron disagree sharply with Tim Miller
posted by halboedeker on Sep 1, 2009 4:32:51 PM
Discuss This: Comments (1) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
The saga of Haleigh Cummings is getting curiouser and curiouser.

Ron and Misty Cummings are claiming that Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch took them out of town and tricked them. The couple hoped that Miller would help them find the missing child.

The Cummings talked to the NBC affiliate in Jacksonville, and WESH-Channel 2 aired the segment this afternoon. Misty put Miller's offer this way: "take you to Orlando to get you away because your days are numbered." Misty added, "I didn't know what to say to him."

Miller countered that he offered to take the couple away from the stresses in Putnam County associated with Haleigh's disappearance. Ron is the child's father. Misty was caring for the child when she disappeared; Misty later married Ron.

The latest development in the story reads as a they say/he says saga.

The Cummings contend that Miller said they couldn't bring their cell phones with them. Miller said that wasn't so. "Ronald was afraid to talk on his cell phone because he said that his phone was tapped," Miller said. Miller bought the couple prepaid phones.

The couple spent three days and two nights in Orlando. Miller said Misty wanted to take polygraph test. She said that isn't so, but she never said she didn't want to do it.

"Anything for Haleigh I'll do," Misty told the Jacksonville reporter.

But Misty said she felt pressured to take a voice-analysis test and undergo hypnosis. Miller countered that she begged to take the tests.

Ron Cummings said he doesn't believe Misty knows anything that will help find Haleigh. Yet the latest news doesn't offer a lot of hope in the search for the child.
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Haleigh's Mother Donates To Equusearch   Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:42 pm

Haleigh's Mother Donates To Equusearch
Crystal Sheffield Says She Supports Group's Involvement In Search
POSTED: 11:28 am EDT September 2, 2009
UPDATED: 3:31 pm EDT September 2, 2009

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- The mother of missing child Haleigh Cummings said she supports the involvement of Equusearch in the search for her daughter and has made a donation to the Texas-based volunteer search group.

Crystal Sheffield said she and her family made the donation in Haleigh's name and encourage others to do the same.

"I still wake up every morning wondering if someone will call and tell me that Haleigh has been found and that she wants to see me. All I want is Haleigh back home. I would like to thank Tim Miller for trying to help find my daughter," Sheffield said in a press release.

Haleigh has been missing since February, when she was 5 years old. The girl was in her Putnam County home with Misty Croslin Cummings – who has since married her father Ronald Cummings – and disappeared at some point during the night.

There has been recent controversy involving Equusearch, its director Tim Miller and the Cummings. Miller said he invited the Cummings to Orlando to clear their heads. While they were there he said Misty Cummings -- who had fallen under suspicion in the girl's disappearance -- asked to take voice analysis and polygraph tests in order to help find Haleigh and clear her name, which she failed. The Cummings, however, said that Miller tricked them, took away their cell and pressured Misty Cummings to take the tests.

Investigators now have those test results. They said they show Misty Cummings is withholding information
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Tip Leads to $35,000 To Get Haleigh Back   Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:25 pm

Tip Leads to $35,000 to Get Haleigh Back
Dave Wax Created: 9/2/2009 4:35:29 PM Updated: 9/2/2009 4:39:33 PM Recommend Print ArticleEmail ArticleLargerSmaller

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- Texas Equusearch expects to receive a gift of $35,000 in hopes of finding Haleigh Cummings, who has been missing for more than six months.

Director Tim Miller sought out the money from a sponsor and will put it in an account.

Miller says this stems from a tip that said Haleigh's father Ronald needs $35,000 to get his daughter back.

But, Ronald Cummings' attorney says this is misinformation, and says Ronald does not know where his daughter is, and the money will not bring her home.

First Coast News is continuing to follow this developing story. CLICK HERE for complete coverage of the Search for Haleigh.

©️2009 First Coast News. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, rewritten, or redistributed.
Back to top Go down
Duke

PostSubject: Re: HALEIGH CUMMINGS   Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:50 pm

sanny wrote:
Tip Leads to $35,000 to Get Haleigh Back
Dave Wax Created: 9/2/2009 4:35:29 PM Updated: 9/2/2009 4:39:33 PM Recommend Print ArticleEmail ArticleLargerSmaller

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- Texas Equusearch expects to receive a gift of $35,000 in hopes of finding Haleigh Cummings, who has been missing for more than six months.

Director Tim Miller sought out the money from a sponsor and will put it in an account.

Miller says this stems from a tip that said Haleigh's father Ronald needs $35,000 to get his daughter back.

But, Ronald Cummings' attorney says this is misinformation, and says Ronald does not know where his daughter is, and the money will not bring her home.

First Coast News is continuing to follow this developing story. CLICK HERE for complete coverage of the Search for Haleigh.

©️2009 First Coast News. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, rewritten, or redistributed.

If this were true and RC was being held up for $35,000 ransom where in the world would anyone think he would get that kind of money? This would lead me back to the mother of the child who does not even care enough to know what hours her daughter goes to school and what time the bus drops her off. Even after all that has happened in this past 6 months. Whether you have custody of the child or not you know the school hours and if the other parent does not tell you then ask! Makes no sense to me......
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Haleigh Cummings Theory: Ron is "Directly" Involved   Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:33 am

Haleigh Cummings Theory: Ron is “Directly” Involved
Monday, September 7, 2009
By Express
Spying for Lying author’s Theory:

This is an educated guess based on the facts and how the people involved have acted since her disappearance. Haleigh Cummings wet the bed that night (this has just come out in the last week when Misty was given a voice stress analyzer).

Whenever I hear this it puts me on alert. I was just reading a old statement by Green Beret Captain Jeffrey MacDonald, M.D. and in the statement he mentioned, “I was reading on the couch and my little girl Kristy had gone into bed with my wife. And I went in to go to bed, and the bed was wet. She had wet the bed on my side, so I brought her in her own room.”

That night his wife, Colette, and his two children, Kristen and Kimberly were murdered. In 1979 MacDonald was convicted of the crime and sentenced to life in prison. Crying and wetting the bed are common themes I see in cases where there has been an accident or murder involving a child. It is unnecessary information to the main point of the investigation and I always am on alert when this unnecessary information is included.
I believe Ron was home at the time and was directly involved in the accidental death of his daughter due to a violent episode where he lost control of himself when he became enraged because Haleigh wet the bed. I believe Misty may have taken part in the abuse for her to go along with what happened next. She definitely was involved in the aftermath.

Ron was quite nervous and scarred in the first 4-5 days after Haleigh’s “disappearance” but he quickly changed his demeanor after he convinced others that he had nothing to do with it because he was at work.

Haleigh died that night at which point they both freaked out and did not know what to do. They came up with the plan of an abduction scheme to avoid jail.

Misty has stated in the last week that a rose is where her body is located. I have to believe the body was put into water for the cadaver dogs to not to find it? They both know where the body is, and from the beginning of this ordeal I wanted the police to set up a mentalist/psychic who would do muscle reading called Hellströmism and/or Cumberlandism where they use a map like a Ouija board to find the body. Anyone except the unfeeling killer feels guilty when they think of the body decaying and would feel a certain amount of comfort if a proper burial for the victim occurs.

In cases like this, there is enough for the police to charge one or both of them, but the case becomes stronger with a body. If the suspect is talking to the media, it is all the better- continue to allow him/her to speak because he/she will be able to further implicate themselves.

Ron has coached Misty on what to say and how to act from the beginning.

The news stations got it completely wrong when they said Ron married her so he wouldn’t have to testify against her. He convinced her to marry him so she couldn’t testify against HIM! She continues to tell more and more of the story as time goes on and she does this because she feels she was not “as bad” as Ron.

……. Ron has done such as faked emotions & faked crying, the 911 call, and the incorrect verb tense used that lead me to believe he knew his daughter was dead. He is guilty. This Article is by Spying for Lying [ Examining behavioral clues in the context of nonverbal communication and behavioral psychology] September 4, 2009
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Haleigh Tip Leads to New England   Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:19 pm

Haleigh Tip Leads To New England
Newspaper Says Deputies Talked With Missing Girl's Stepmom's Brother

POSTED: Monday, September 7, 2009
UPDATED: 5:50 pm EDT September 7, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Cape Cod Times is reporting that Putnam County investigators traveled to South Yarmouth, Mass., as part of the investigation into Haleigh Cummings' disappearance.

VIDEO: Paper: Couple Interviewed
The newspaper said Timothy Croslin, the brother of Haleigh's stepmother, and his wife were questioned about the missing 6-year-old after a possible sighting of the girl at an area Wal-Mart. Timothy Croslin lives in the area.

The published report said the couple was interviewed at the South Yarmouth State Police barracks. The police chief said the couple was cooperating with Florida investigators but did not comment on why the couple was questioned.

Haleigh's grandmother, Annette Sykes, spoke to WJXT-TV in Jacksonville on Monday after hearing about the report.

"There's always hope," Sykes said. "They have enough cameras in them Wal-Mart stores and maybe they got one that got a picture of her. And if they did, if they actually have a picture of her, then we can get happy. We may all have to go up there and tear that town apart."

On Monday, a reporter for the Cape Cod Times said her newspaper received a tip to ask state police about the questioning of Croslin and his wife.

"The sergeant there on duty that day said, 'Yes, in fact, the Florida county sheriff's department is here interviewing a local family, and that's really all I can say,'" reporter K.C. Myers said. "And he referred all other questions to the district attorney's office."

The district attorney refused to elaborate, saying his office was assisting the Florida detectives.

Sykes said she's hopeful for some good news regarding Haleigh.

"After this length of time, you tend not to get your hopes up real high because it hurts too much if it's not true, which so often, you know, they've had sightings before, but there's never anything come of it," Sykes said.

Haleigh was 5 years old when she vanished from her home in Satsuma on Feb. 10.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office said it believes Haleigh was taken. Investigators have followed thousands of leads in the case -- several from out of state -- but have not identified anyone who may have taken the girl.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Haleigh Cummings' Aunt Speaks Out   Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:26 pm

Haleigh Cummings' aunt
speaks out
Updated: Tuesday, 08 Sep 2009, 5:51 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 08 Sep 2009, 5:51 PM EDT

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The family of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings speaks out about new information in the case. Over the weekend investigators traveled to Cape Cod, Massachusetts to talk with her stepmother's brother Timothy Croslin and his wife.

On Tuesday Putnam County deputies confirm they made the trip but, it's family members who gave FOX 35 the scoop on what they wanted to know.

The last person to see the Haleigh was her father's girlfriend, now wife, Misty Croslin, who placed the 911 call alerting police to Haleigh's disappearance.

Haleigh's aunt and uncle who used to live in Putnam County moved to Massachusetts a few months ago. Family members say an investigator went out there on Saturday and met with the couple.

Haleigh is Lindsey Croslin’s niece by marriage. She has put her home on the market, and is trying to sell off a lot of her stuff. She says she's not feeling very safe any more in this Satsuma neighborhood. “I feel like I’m setting up my children to get stolen because they're here and this is where it happened.”

Haleigh lived just around the corner from Lindsay Croslin. The mother of three says between the family bickering and the public ridicule is getting to be too much so she plans to join her brother in law Tim and his wife Chelsea in Massachusetts.

The couple was questioned on Saturday by investigators but Lindsey Croslin is confident it was simply standard procedure. In fact she's happy to hear deputies are really working this case. “They had Chelsea in questioning for like 14 hours. Yeah, they took her in the morning, let her go home and got her again. Asked her the same basic questions, do you know anything about haleigh, did you or Tim try to help misty to hide haleigh...yeah. Crazy questions.”

Lindsey Croslin says the family has started to pull away from Misty Croslin-Cummings who has failed several polygraph tests.
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Agency Silent Over Interviews in Haleigh Case   Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:23 am

Agency Silent Over Interviews in Haleigh Case

By Lise Fisher
Staff writer

Published: Wednesday, September 9, 2009 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Tuesday, September 8, 2009 at 11:02 p.m.
The Putnam County Sheriff's Office declined to detail the agency's reasons for weekend interviews in the disappearance of 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings.

Reports surfaced over the weekend that investigators had interviewed the brother of Haleigh's stepmother, Misty Croslin-Cummings, and his wife on Saturday in Massachusetts.

"It has been the position of our investigative team not to release the details of interviews," said Sheriff's Office spokesman Lt. Johnny Greenwood in a statement released Tuesday. "I can confirm that investigators traveled to Massachusetts to conduct interviews in this case."

Greenwood reported the interviews were "totally unrelated" to an alleged sighting of Haleigh at a Massachusetts Wal-Mart.

Last week, the Sheriff's Office confirmed investigators had interviewed Croslin-Cummings' brother, Timothy Croslin, based on comments his sister made during lie-detector and voice-stress tests.

Croslin-Cummings took the tests to help clear her name, according to the director of EquuSearch. The organization has helped search for Haleigh since she disappeared in February.

Croslin-Cummings made statements that her brother had been acting strangely after the girl vanished
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Misty Cummings Gets Restraining Order   Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:46 am

Misty Cummings Gets Restraining Order

Haleigh's Stepmom Gets Order Against Her Brother

POSTED: Thursday, September 10, 2009
UPDATED: 6:50 am EDT September 10, 2009
PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Misty Croslin Cummings, the stepmother of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings, has been granted a restraining order against her brother, Hank Croslin Jr.
WJXT-TV in Jacksonville was told the order involves an incident last month that led to the arrest of her husband, Ronald Cummings. Misty Cummings filed the petition for injunction against domestic violence following a fight between her brother and husband.
Ronald Cummings was later released from jail. He was charged with burglary and battery.
The injunction states that Hank Croslin cannot go within 500 feet of Misty Cummings or her home and cannot have any weapons.
In her petition, Misty Cummings said it was Hank Croslin who "committed or threatened to commit domestic violence" and "threatened, harassed, stalked or physically abused" her.
Misty Cummings also said in the petition that her brother has "a criminal history involving violence," and she was afraid because Hank Croslin "owns ... a .45-caliber handgun and (a) hunting rifle."
As part of the file, Misty Cummings wrote a letter describing what happened on Aug. 5, saying her parents and brother came to her home and "a fight started (between Hank and Ronald)."
She said in the letter that after the fight was broken up, "my brother came up to me and took (his) hand in a fist and hit me on the left side of my face and head. ... I am afraid of my brother because he is violent and crazy. ... I feel that he will hurt me."
Included in the file was a picture taken after the fight showing a knot on Misty Cumming's head and bruises on her chest.
Hank Croslin refused to comment about the restraining order.
Outside the home, the family was having a yard sale. Misty Cumming's mother said the family is moving to Massachusetts, where one of her other sons lives.
Massachusetts is where the focus of the Haleigh Cummings investigation was this past weekend.
The Putnam County Sheriff's Office confirmed that detectives went there to question someone, but did not say if that was Misty Cumming's other brother or someone else.
In Cape Cod, Mass., a tip was called in saying Haleigh had been spotted at a Wal-Mart.
Copyright 2009 by Internet Broadcasting Systems and Local6.com
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Haleigh's Uncle Arrested For Theft   Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:42 am

Haleigh's Uncle Arrested For Theft

PALATKA, FL -- The family of missing toddler Haleigh Cummings is in the news again.

Wednesday morning, Cummings' uncle is in jail, charged with theft.

Hank Croslin, known as Tommy among his family, was arrested Tuesday night and booked into the Putnam County jail.

The charge is larceny theft of more than $300, but less than $5,000.

Our news partner, The Florida Times-Union, reports the charges have nothing to do with the disappearance of Haleigh.

Hank Croslin has been questioned several times by detectives about the disappearance of the young girl.

Haleigh Cummings vanished more than six months ago from her home in Satsuma.

Three weeks ago, detectives talked with Croslin for more than three hours.

Outside detectives' headquarters, Hank told First Coast News he had no idea where Haleigh is located. And he said he had nothing to do with her disappearance.

Deputies say Hank's sister Misty is the last person to see Haleigh at home.

Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Haleigh Cummings - The Dirty Half Dozen   Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:46 am

Haleigh Cummings – The Dirty Half Dozen

Posted on September 15th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in Op-ed, crime
Read 1,377 times.

It was TJ that came up with rather interesting phrase ‘The Dirty Half Dozen’, of course it is a reference to the top six suspects in this case, as seen through the eyes of the press. Our methods are not scientific, it is a list compiled through our observations, and by talking to people.
In fact this list varies from person to person that I talk to. My list is different to other peoples, but we are consistent on some of the players that we have pegged.
It does not matter what crime you are planning to commit, you need the three ‘M’s, Motive, Means, and Misdirection.
Motive is easy, a reason to commit the crime. Means, a way to perform the crime. That leaves Misdirection, simply put, you need a way to avoid detection.
There are three names that appear consistently on our Dirty Half Dozen, Misty Croslin, Ronald Cummings, and Crystal Shefield. lets take some time to see how they stack up in the three ‘M’ world.
I will start with Crystal Shefield because she is by far the easiest to analyze. She certainly had motive, a $12,000 child support bill that was growing faster than the national debt. 12,000 dollars may not sound much to some people, it is approximately the average amount owed by people on their credit cards. It is however a huge sum of money when you do not have it, and are unlikely to ever have it. So clearly Crystal meets the criteria for motive.
Lets move on to Means, this is where she starts to fall apart as a credible choice. I do not see her having the smarts to put together the plan, never mind execute it. I also believe that Crystal loves her daughter Haleigh, that can be seen by the efforts that she made following the abduction. She certainly tried much harder than the other family members to reach out for information. Sure I have some reservations about her choices of assistants, but at least she was proactive.
Misdirection, this lady can’t spell misdirection, never mind understand the concept. In my view, she is the most unlikely of the Dirty Half Dozen.
Next on the list is Misty Croslin-Cunmmings. I can possibly think of some motives, but few hold much credibility. She was the 17 year old babysitter/lover/housekeeper. Motive? This is a hard one. I have mulled it over for some considerable time. I could see her getting rid of both kids, it would make her life easier. But why do it? It has been widely reported that Misty had spent the previous three days on a sex and drugs binge. So looking after young children did not seem to be a focal point of her young life. And it certainly did not seem to represent a major road block to her having fun.
It could be that Haleigh saw, or did something, and to prevent the information becoming public Misty did something to the little girl. Quite frankly I have a hard time buying into this argument. There is a darker idea that floats around in my mind, intimidation. Was Misty coerced into something? The obvious thought would be a drug debt.
Means, absolutely she had the means! She was in the trailer, she could have opened the back door, she could have done anything! She could have put the dirty laundry in the washer and dryer to clear the path to the back door. Although, sources close to the investigation (in other words I ain’t telling) also point out that there were still some piles of laundry still in front of the back door.
Misdirection? She does not have the ability. As the old English saying goes, she could not organize a booze up in a brewery!
Oh, sure she knows more than is coming out of her mouth, and it is that aspect that puts her in the Dirty half Dozen.
Lets look at Ronald, Haleigh’s dad, and the bread winner for the family. At first glance Ronald Cummings has no motive. Anecdotal stories show him as a man that cares greatly for his children. Sure it is no patriarch of the Waltons, more like Archie Bunker in All In The Family, but he does seem to care, or at least pretend to. Motive is a somewhat difficult, but not impossible subject to come up with.
Anecdotal data shows that Ronald Cummings was desperate for money. If it was to feed either his, or Misty’s drug habit is an unknown. He was also likely pretty upset about Misty taking off for three days having fun. It is even possible that removing Haleigh from the mix might give him more leverage. ‘You lost my damn daughter because you were not here’, etc, etc.
Maybe it was even a way to obtain sympathy for his nasty existence.
Was Haleigh sold? Was Haleigh the price to be paid for previous indiscretions or debts that Ronald Cumming had?
Means, yes he had the means, lets face it, the time line is so sketchy it would be like carbon dating a dinosaur fossil and trying to determine if it was born on a Wednesday! Some people have floated the idea that the whole 911 events at 3am were not supposed to unfold the way that they did. Misty screwed up, her mission was to call before Ron got home.
Misdirection, well that is an easy one. He was at work! He could not have done it, he was unloading a barge.
But, and it is a huge BUT, we do not know when Haleigh Cummings went missing. In fact we do not even know who picked her up from the bus stop. Different people tell different stories.
Two weeks ago we all were floored with the news that Misty Croslin-Cummings had submitted to a polygraph. Tim Miller of TES made no bones about the results, she failed miserably! Of course a polygraph is not admissible in court, but I know enough folks in the FBI to know that they are a valuable tool. I for one would love to see Ronald Cummings take another one. I know that he claims that he ‘passed’ the one a while ago. But, the parameters have changed. I am sure that Ronald Cummings will read this article, why not take another? I am sure that Tim Miller can arrange it?
OK, I ended up with an article that was way longer than I had planned. I have only talked about three of the Dirty Half Dozen.
I want to ask you all a question. Actually two questions. Am I wrong with my top three? And secondly, who would you name to fill the other three spots, and why?
Update: I am going to keep a tally of who you think should be the other three. I will publish the results tomorrow - Simon
Simon Barrett
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Caylee Anthony-Haleigh Cummings - The Stupidity Continues   Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:21 am

Caylee Anthony – Haleigh Cummings - The Stupidity Continues

Posted on September 17th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in Humor, crime
Read 502 times.

We have followed these stories very closely here at BNN. For months we reported what we knew. Much of it was not very good for the Anthony family. They were, and are, maybe the dumbest family in America, but it is only a ‘maybe’, the family of missing tot Haleigh Cummings may have them beat. In fact I am surprised that some enterprising media type has not pushed the idea of a game show ‘America’s Stupidest Family!’.
Of course there are many stupid families, but the Cummings-Croslin’s and the Anthony’s do seem like prime real estate. I can hear the questions now on the new game show. Our Mistress of ceremonies would have to be Nancy Grace.
NG: How many dead children does it take to get on Nancy Grace?
Ronald Cummings hits the win button ‘Miss Nancy, only one’ is his answer.

NG
: How many Foundations do you need to find a missing child”?
Cindy Anthony hits the button. ‘The more foundations the better, we were kinda sorta worried about where next four star meal was coming from, but with all of our sleazy connections, we are doing fine’.
Off Camera: WTF are we going to do, I have an hour long show and no one is pumping my book! Only two callers have told me how wonderful my twins are. Not even Ronald said anything nice, and I made sure that he was dressed well, a shirt that fitted, and a tie that did not upset the camera guy! Hell at this rate I am going to have to do real news! Come on people, lets get behind the project. Push the book, I had the best ‘ghostwriter’, its a cracking read. In retrospect maybe I should had have included a few hundred pictures of the twins. I’ll do that with my next book ‘Assholes Thirteen’, oh damn it, George Clooney has beaten me to the story line.
NG: OK, question number four, Ron, I have the hots for you, thats why I keep eating up air time with you, do you share my feelings?
Um, Miss Nancy, I do have feelings for you, you are the only media person that I want to spend time with. I am wondering if you might have some free time at the weekend to come visit. I am sure that I can get Misty to go on a drug binge. hell, I’ll give her $20. That should be enough for a couple of hits of crack and a bottle of Olde English. Thats the best Malt Liquor you can get in Putnam.

NG:
An open question, who can answer this one. For $1000 who has the best story about stolen checks?
Cindy Anthony leaps in: Well for a $1000 I am prepared to answer that one. My daughter Casey knows all about stolen checks. But, she is innocent! Our independent investigators are on board. Caylee Anthony had nothing to do with it. Oops, I meant my daughter Casey. Stolen checks? What stolen checks? Target should be ashamed of themselves for selling sleazy underwear and beer! George and I don’t have time for underwear and beer. We are way too busy making money.

NG:
Lets head to our other top story, the release of my book. Oops, I meant to say my twins. Oops again I really meant to say Haleigh Cummings. Our original plan was to cover some news, but John Michael, and doesn’t he look cute in this outfit? Anyway, we decided to skillfully avoid news stories, in favor of all of you buying my new book.

NG:
My producers originally wanted to do a very boring show. They wanted to do news! Well I shut that idea down in no time flat.
NG: Bombshell!!!!! the twins have just passed their first solid stools. I will have pictures up and running momentarily. I think that one is bigger than the other, I want my fans, oh the ones who bought my book, to weigh in.
This is Nancy Grace, who once again has skillfully avoided the news. We were going to have a couple of people on that actually had something useful to say, but that would have taken up time for me talking about the twins.

Off Camera
: OK, so you have two people on the story, one knows what is going on, and the other is a few thousand mile away and can’t remember who the people are. Lets go with him. Hell, he might even promote my book on his site!
Simon Barrett
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Haleigh Cummings Update - Misty Was Questioned over the Weekend   Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:40 pm

Haleigh Cummings Update – Misty Was Questioned Over The Weekend

Posted on September 21st, 2009
by Simon Barrett in crime
Read 24 times.

This is a subject that has been mentioned on several news sites, we can now confirm this as fact. Haleigh Cummings step mom was taken in for questioning over the last weekend. I think the quote from Maj, Gary Bowling of the PCSO sums it up in a nutshell:

PCSO did question Misty over the weekend – no information of any value came of it
Just how much longer can Misty Croslin-Cummings keep quiet? For months there have been rumblings about Misty and the likelihood that she was not at home that night. This theory certainly gains credibility after the bombshell (sorry Nancy I used your phrase) revelation that Tommy Croslin has stated that he went to the trailer on the evening of Haleigh’s disappearance around 10pm and could arouse no one, no lights were on, no TV’s or radios playing, nothing. The reason for his visit was the result of a phone call from Ronald Cummings who at that time was at work, he was concerned about Misty as he had been unable to reach her via phone.
Anecdotal information is telling us that at around 8:30pm Ronald and Misty had an argument via cell phone. As a result of this argument Misty turned her phone off.
All of the facts fit, I can see Ronald being angry, I can see Tommy going over to check up. OK this is where it gets more complicated. I am sure Tommy called Ronald back and told him that the lights were off, and no-one was home. One can imagine that Ronald Cummings was somewhat concerned. Where was Misty and where was Haleigh and Junior? So, and here is the big one….. Why did Ron go to the store for beer, smokes and peanuts before going home? I would have thought that he would have wanted to rush home to find out what was going on?
It is right about here that some really interesting possibilities open up. And for the most part they confuse me. Misty was at home when Ron got back, we know that from the 911 call. Where was she when Tommy came over?
There is much to pond(er), the PCSO don’t say much, and often it is in an oblique fashion. One thing is for sure, ‘The Heat Is ON’.
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Haleigh Cummings - New Theory From Jailbird in Putnam County   Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:05 pm

Haleigh Cummings - New Theory From Jailbird In Putnam County

Posted on September 23rd, 2009
Read 19 times.

Jailhouse Letter from Nay Nay Suggests Haleigh OD’d on Roxies
News in from TJ Hart of The Sky 97.3. This letter from a jail inmate in Putnam county has been doing the rounds since last night. Is her story real, or is it Memorex? There are several stories swirling around, was it this letter that caused the ‘brief’ internment of Greg Page (White Boy Greg) last night?
One thing is for sure, Law Enforcement are out for Bear in this case, seven months into the disappearance they are starting to put some real pressure on people that might know something, of course that is just my opinion - Simon
There was a flurry of activity in Putnam County overnight. It started with the appearance of mysterious letter from a Putnam County Jail inmate that could shed light as to why a pond was drained over the weekend in the search for missing a missing Satsuma girl. The other was the drug charge arrest of a man whose name has been mentioned a few times in relation to the stepmother of 6-year-old missing Haleigh Cummings.
Haleigh Cummings has been missing since February and was under the supervision of her babysitter–now stepmom Misty Croslin-Cummings the night she vanished.
Sources for Private Investigator William “Cobra” Staubs intercepted this “letter” allegedly written by Kristina Rene “Nay Nay” Prevatt from the Putnam County Jail to her to boyfriend. Prevatt is a partying acquaintance of Misty Croslin-Cummings and had been with her
97.3 the Sky sent this “letter” to investigators for their reactions. Putnam County Major Gary Bowling Wednesday told The Sky, ” We don’t think the letter is worth reacting to.”
If this letter is what it is purported to be, this “information” might have led to the draining of the L pond at the Mondex over the weekend.
The letter.
97.3 The SKY spoke with Haleigh Cummings’ paternal grandmother Teresa Neves about this letter. Neves says she is aware of the man identified as “Joe Psycho” in the letter. Neves sighed and told WSKY that this man named “Joe” has had some credibility issues.
Greg Page is the man Misty Croslin-Cummings had allegedly shared a sex and drug binge with days before Haleigh Cummings disappeared.
Greg Page was taken into custody last night just after 11 p.m. on possession of marijuana and cocaine and released a short time later.
Page’s mother told The Sky that when he son was taken into custody, he was put on the telephone with an FDLE officer who she said asked him what he knew about Haleigh Cummings. Page said, “Nothing.”
TJ Hart
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Haleigh Cummings: What could letter say about Haleigh Cummings' dissappearance? And why is it volatile?   Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:52 am

Haleigh Cummings: What could letter say about Haleigh Cummings' disappearance? And why is it volatile?

Could there finally be a break in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings?
The St. Augustine Record has received a letter about what might have happened to the girl, who has been missing since February. "If the information is accurate, it's going to be pretty volatile," Richard Pryor, an editor at the paper, told WESH-Channel 2.
He wouldn't discuss specifics, but he told WESH that the letter "could go a long way to solving what happened to her."
WESH played surveillance video a woman delivering the letter to the paper, but she told authorities she was merely a messenger.
WFTV-Channel 9 also played that surveillance video of the woman, but it mistakenly referred to another letter. The station showed a hand-written letter from a Putnam County Jail inmate who says the little girl died after taking an oxycontin.
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Woman In Haleigh Tip Comes Forward   Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:26 am

Woman In Haleigh Tip Comes Forward

Letter Regarding Girl's Disappearance Dropped Off At Newspaper

POSTED: Friday, September 25, 2009
UPDATED: 4:54 pm EDT September 25, 2009

ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- A woman who dropped off a letter at a newspaper's office regarding a tip in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings voluntarily visited the Putnam County Sheriff's Office after learning detectives wanted to talk to her.
Haleigh Relative Arrested: READ | WATCH

The woman, whose name has not been released, dropped off a letter at the St. Augustin Record on Wednesday, but told deputies on Friday that she delivered the information on the behalf of someone else, the sheriff's office said.
Detectives said they are continuing to follow up on the information, hoping that the clarification will make the tip useful.
According to the sheriff's office, the woman appeared at the newspaper's office in St. Augustine and dropped off an envelope addressed to the Associate Editor, Richard Prior. The typed letter contained information about Haleigh, who was 5 years old when she vanished from a Satsuma home in February.
The Putnam County Sheriff's Office is not releasing the contents of the letter but said if the information is true, it could be very helpful in solving the case.
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Misty's Mother Arrested on Forgery, Petit Theft Charges   Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:12 am

Misty's Mother Arrested on Forgery, Petit Theft Charges

Updated: 9/25/2009 10:29:31 PM

NASHVILLE, TN -- Reports from Tennessee show Lisa Croslin was arrested on uttering a forgery, forgery and petit theft charges.

Lisa Croslin is the mother of Misty Croslin-Cummings, the teen who put Haleigh Cummings to bed the night she disappeared last February. Misty Croslin-Cummings is married to Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings.

According to those reports, Croslin was wanted in Putnam County. She was found in Tennessee.

Officers say NCIC verified Croslin was wanted, and they assisted in her search.

She was arrested by Metro Nashville Police Thursday, Sept. 24th, on a fugitive from justice warrant.

The search for Haleigh Cummings continues. CLICK HERE for full coverage.

Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Woman Arrested with Ties to Missing Florida Girl   Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:44 pm

Woman Arrested With Ties To Missing Florida Girl

Mom Of Haleigh Cummings' Step-Mother Arrested In Tenn.

POSTED: 3:08 pm EDT September 27, 2009

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Tennessee authorities have arrested the mother of a woman who was babysitting a 5-year-old Florida girl when she disappeared several months ago.
The Tennessean reports that Nashville police and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation agents arrested Lisa Croslin on a fugitive-from-justice warrant on Thursday. She was wanted by Florida authorities on forgery and theft charges.
Croslin is the mother of Misty Croslin, who police say was the last person to see Haleigh Cummings when she disappeared Feb. 10 from a mobile home in Putnam County, Fla.
Haleigh's parents are divorced.
Authorities are treating the case as an abduction.
Copyright 2009 by WESH.COM.
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: BNN Exclusive - Haleigh Cummings - Another Jail House Letter Surfaces   Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:57 pm

BNN Exclusive - Haleigh Cummings – Another Jail House Letter Surfaces

Posted on September 27th, 2009
Read 1,899 times.

There have been some rumors floating around about the Haleigh Cummings case for a couple of days, I opted not to publish them without some firm back up. Well I have the proof now. My good friend, investigator William ‘Cobra’ Staubs has managed to find what no one else could. Some people have been casting doubts about Cobra’s involvement in the search for Haleigh Cummings, I can assure you that there is no one working harder on this case than he is.
The PSCO has made various conflicting statements about how seriously they took the jail house letter from Nay Nay Prevat. In fact at least one of the (way too many) people going on record have stated that it was complete rubbish, and went on to chastise the press for even fooling with it. Well, if that first letter was rubbish, why did PCSO go to such great lengths to drain the Mondex pond? Interesting that the letter turned up the very same day.
This second letter is also interesting, and no doubt will have Putnam’s finest reaching for the bottle of Tums. In fact the hot rumor is that Tums are in short supply in Palatka, the stores can not keep them on the shelves!
This second letter has a couple of interesting aspects to it, once again we have a reference to Misty being at a party the night that Haleigh Cummings went missing. A claim that Nay Nay denies in the letter. However it is the wording that I find interesting:

The detectives been interrigating me about Haleigh again. They said that Joe (the guy that Donnie knows that was going to sell me that Cadilac) told the detectives that me, Misty, Whiteboy Greg, and Ronalds kids were at Chads and Haleigh got a hold of some pills died and Whiteboy put her in my trunk and we dropped her off in a pond! (spelling and grammar per letter - Editor)
Also interesting is her comment concerning the police:

They went and got my car from the junk yard and are doing some CSI shit with it.
You can read the entire letter here and here.
I have no doubt that this latest letter is going to be an active topic on our radio program this afternoon. Please tune in, it should be a lively show.
Simon Barrett
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Jailhouse Letter # 2 Takes Us Inside Haleigh Cummings Case !!   Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:22 pm

Jailhouse Letter #2 Takes Us Inside Haleigh Cummings Case!!

By Art Harris, The Bald Truth, (c) www.artharris.com, all rights reserved
First there was the first letter from Kristina Prevatt, aka Nay Nay, Misty Cummings friend who drove the girls and White Boy
Greg Page on a wild three day party all participants have told police involved sex and drugs, ending early Sunday morning the weekend before Haleigh vanished.
That letter, written to a Nay Nay ex and father of their baby girl, revealed Putnam County detectives had confronted her with a sworn statement from a former inmate who claimed she was at a party with Misty the night the 17 year old claimed to be at home with Ronald Cummings children, and that Haleigh accidentally OD’d on Oxycontin and was then dumped in a black bag and tossed into a pond in the area–a pond like the one that PCSD drained in the area the day the first letter surfaced.
Some top guns at the PCSD called the letter a “farce,” worthless, but other law enforcement sources tell me detectives on the Haleigh task force did indeed confront Nay Nay with those blockbuster claims by a former jail inmate, offering us a rare glimpse at the tactics and strategy investigators are using to peel the onion of truth–putting pressure on anyone and everyone close to Misty Cummings.
The first letter, however “farcical,” was used as a billy club to hammer national media for focusing so much attention on it, but that misses an important point. With so little public disclosure about the investigation, any scrap of information that shows how the federal, state and local task force is actively working the case becomes food for grieving families and a public rightfully starving for hope that Haleigh will be found or the kidnapper caught and punished–and further bonds police and their tireless efforts with the community they are relying on for the one tip, the one sighting that may crack the case.
Indeed, the letter is in fact reassuring that the task force is seizing every opportunity to grill and re-grill, even offering one actual theory detectives were pursuing in their assumption Misty Cummings has been lying about her whereabouts that night–claiming she was at the trailer asleep as she and her lawyer, Robert Fields, maintain–offering hope to families and a starving public that they are working every angle.
That theory described in the letter Nay Nay sent her ex, also asking for money and reminding him of her alibi, suggests Misty took off after fighting with Ronald Cummings on the phone at 8:30 p.m., and didn’t answer his 20 odd calls until after 3 a.m. when he came home to find Haleigh missing, Misty home and she called 911. So many questions, that have to be asked, but have yet to be answered:
Had she just come home from a party when she claimed to be sleeping at the trailer with the children? Had she just awakened after a surprise party at the trailer? Did Haleigh wake up and say, “I’m gonna tell my Daddy,” and have to be silenced to to save Misty from the Wrath of Ron?
It’s pure speculation, but it’s one fear, sources tell me, Ron Cummings has shared with others, despite his public comments that he has not seen any hard evidence she was involved or knows anything.
“He told me he thinks Misty was home partying and let someone in, Haleigh saw something and said she was gonna tell Daddy, and that sealed her fate,” Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch tells The Bald Truth in an exclusive interview. Miller spent hours with Misty and Ron, as he set up the polygraphs that Misty cancelled once before finally agreeing.
Nor do the letters close the door on other unanswered questions. Did a sexual predator or someone else know Misty would be asleep, and prop the door open to slip in and steal the child? Did she prop it open to avoid waking the kids when she left and came back, only to discover the horror of a missing Haleigh? Is she protecting someone she fears more than confessing what she knows?
Fielding questions about that night, Misty “miserably” flunked a private polygraph and voice stress test, says Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller who says she took them voluntarily; her lawyer disputes their validity.
Regardless of the letters questionable value as evidence, investigators tell me they offer a rare window inside Misty’s world, and the Satsuma netherworld of teens, drugs and wild times that put Ronald Cummings children at risk–and the kind of people they have to rely on as witnesses to an unsolved mystery that make this case so frustrating. “Interviewing these people is like trying to interview a rock,” one investigator tells me. “Only rocks are smarter.”
In the letters, Nay Nay describes detectives grilling her not just once, but again in the second letter about this theory.
If she wasn’t home alone with the kids, that suggests she a) may have left the children at home to sleep (figuring they’d keep sleeping or make sure they’d stay asleep while she partied, with some sort of sedative), or that she took them with her and Haleigh accidently ingested a yukky tasting pill that killed her (unlikely idea say caregivers who say she hated taking meds) or that someone possibly gave her something so she wouldn’t tell Daddy.
Our sources tell us she was always a heavy sleeper, as were her brothers growing up, and the three day party binge leading up to that night fuels the possibility she could have slept through her brother, Tommy Croslin, banging on the door about 10 p.m. the night Haleigh vanished.
Now, there is letter number two, also obtained by private investigator Williams Staubs, aka Cobra, from a Satsuma source close to Nay Nay we also spoke with who confirms their authenticity. Number 2 offers more details of Prevatt’s confrontation by that confrontation. Whether this theory of what happened to Haleigh holds up, or not, and both Prevatt, WBG and Misty have proclaimed their innocence, and sources tell me previously Page and Nay Nay were ruled out as connected.
While we don’t know if this changes things, it offers a fascinating look at the strategy detectives are using to pressure those close to Misty in the hopes any kernal of information can be squeezed, and we hear Misty is keeping up with the goings – on while on the road, distraught as other family members go to jail — lately her mother — and weeping that, at least for now, husband Ronald Cummings refuses to pick up her calls, our Satsuma sources tell us.
The letters also say Nay Nay’s car was used to transport Haleigh’s body, which, if true, would make it a crucial resting place for any possible DNA evidence. But the letters do not reveal what tests police may have run on the car they recently seized from the junkyard, says Nay Nay, ‘CSI shit.”
Private investigator William Staubs says he urged investigators to seize the car months ago when he learned that another young woman had borrowed the car and told Nay Nay she’d gotten it it stuck in the mud in the woods. He says it was never done. Police could not be reached for comment about the car Sunday.
In an exclusive videotaped interview published at artharris.com, click on and listen how Prevatt details how she got angry at Brooks over the dent in her trunk. She says Brooks first denied she’d done it, then said it must have happened when she asked a friend to push the car out of the mud.
Cobra also tells me Nay Nay related how Brooks rushed over to borrow the car upon learning authorities might be coming to test it. Nay Nay related how Brooks took clothes belonging to her and Misty from the trunk, then dumped possible cleaning fluid inside.
Investigators deny this was the car some claimed was pulled from the pond, and that the flatbed truck spotted with a car atop it along the road leading from the pond last week came from a neighbor who was having it towed. Submerged or not, we’re curious whether any DNA evidence might be still recovered from the car, after sitting in the junkyard, and whether any Amber Brooks has ever been quizzed about the allegations she used the car and cleaned out the trunk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HALEIGH CUMMINGS   

Back to top Go down

HALEIGH CUMMINGS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next