LOVE AND PROTECT ALL CHILDREN

A discussion of children, their welfare, well being and lives. We must protect them, they are our future.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

HALEIGH CUMMINGS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: DCF finds no abuse in Haleigh Cummings Case   Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:34 am

HomeNewsDCF finds no abuse in Haleigh Cummings case
The missing girl's younger brother may remain in same home.
By Dana TreenStory updated at 5:22 AM on Friday, Jul. 17, 2009EMAILPRINTBLOG THISCOMMENTBuzz up! Photos

BOB SELF/The Times-Union
Ronald Cummings and his wife, Misty Croslin, may retain custody of Cummings' son, 4.
BOB SELFThe younger brother of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings will stay with his father and stepmother after a finding by state child welfare workers that neither child was abused, attorneys representing the parents said.

Ronald Cummings Jr., 4, will remain with Ronald Cummings after the state Department of Children and Families concluded an investigation driven in part by the boy's biological mother. Haleigh Cummings remains missing.

"We did not find any indications of abuse," said Children and Families spokesman John Harrell. He said the finding was made several weeks ago.

Harrell said the agency "strongly encouraged" Cummings and his wife, Misty Cummings, to take parenting classes.

He said the agency does not have the authority to order parenting classes.

In the more than five months since Haleigh disappeared from Cummings' mobile home in southern Putnam County, attorney Kim Picazio has said the kindergartner was abused and that her younger brother was in danger. Picazio was speaking on behalf of Haleigh and Ronald Jr.'s mother, Crystal Sheffield, who lives in Baker County and did not have primary custody.

Haleigh lived with her father and his 17-year-old girlfriend, Misty Croslin, who he has since married.

Thursday, Picazio said a new agreement has been reached between Cummings and Sheffield over visitation and other co-parenting issues. She said it primarily clarified standing agreements about those issues and was filed in court this week.

She said she is also withdrawing from the case and will no longer represent Sheffield. Palatka attorneys Greg Kimball and T. Jerry Snider also said Thursday they will no longer represent Cummings. The three lawyers all were working pro bono.

Picazio said an outstanding issue of approximately $12,000 Sheffield owed Cummings in child support has been settled by a donor from Texas.

In a news release, Kimball and Snider said there are no pending legal issues involving Cummings. A Web site dedicated to the case where the attorneys posted releases will remain online, but will not be updated by them.

They were not available for comment Thursday, a representative in their office said.

In the release, Cummings' attorneys said they had provided the Putnam County Sheriff's Office with information they "believe may be beneficial in the search for Haleigh."

Thursday, Sheriff's Office spokesman Johnny Greenwood said detectives had not received any "credible information" from the law firm and had not had contact with them since April or early May.

Picazio said she and Sheffield's family came to a mutual agreement that she step down. She said she has done what she can as a family law attorney but had been unfairly attacked by observers and others in the case.

"I seem to get a lot of criticism for raising family issues which is what I do," she said. "People have really taken sides in this case."

Picazio raised issues regarding both Cummings children and met with Children and Families investigators about what she believes was abuse. Harrell said he could not reveal who brought complaints to the agency, but has said in the past that there have been meetings with Picazio.

Haleigh was discovered missing at 3 a.m. Feb. 10 when Cummings' then-girlfriend woke up and discovered she had disappeared. Immediate searches and subsequent investigative work has not turned
Back to top Go down
FlaYiaYia
Serial Blogger

PostSubject: Balloon Release In Honor of HaLeigh's Birthday.   Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:10 pm

Monday, August 3, 2009 http://www.myspace.com/balloonsforhaleigh

The Family of Missing HaLeigh Ann-Marie Cummings to Hold Balloon Release in Honor of HaLeigh’s Birthday

The Family of HaLeigh Ann-Marie Cummings, Missing From Satsuma Since February 10, 2009, is Asking the Public to Join Them in a Balloon Release on August 17, 2009 at 2:16 p.m. EDT.

Satsuma, FL – Today, the family of HaLeigh Cummings is inviting people across the United States to join them in a balloon release on August 17th to honor HaLeigh’s 6th birthday, as well as to help raise awareness across the country that HaLeigh is still missing. The family is asking the public for their help by joining the family in the balloon release.

Ronald Cummings, father of HaLeigh stated, "I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone that is helping with HaLeigh’s birthday balloon release. Please bring my baby home. I love her and I miss her with all of my heart."

HaLeigh’s family is very thankful to all those that are joining the family in honoring HaLeigh on her birthday, as well as in helping to keep HaLeigh’s picture out in the public eye. Ms. Teresa Neves, HaLeigh’s paternal grandmother said, "I hope that somebody will see HaLeigh’s flier and it will help bring my baby home to the family who loves her and misses her dearly."

To participate, print out a HaLeigh’s flier from the FDLE Missing Child website link below. You can then take the flier to any location where a helium balloon can be purchased – purchase either a red or a purple balloon, which are HaLeigh’s two favorite colors – roll up the flier, insert it into the balloon, and have the balloon inflated.

The family is asking everyone to release the balloons on August 17th at exactly 2:16 p.m. EDT in honor of HaLeigh’s 2:16 a.m. birth time. The family feels that the 2:16 p.m. release time is a perfect time to honor HaLeigh’s birth. "We would be in the middle of HaLeigh’s birthday party if HaLeigh was home with us, so that is the perfect time to release the balloons," stated Ms. Neves.

Please join Ronald Cummings and all of HaLeigh’s family and friends in releasing a balloon on August 17th at 2:16 p.m. EDT, in honor of HaLeigh’s birthday and to help HaLeigh find her way home.

Fliers can be easily printed from the listed website:

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/mcicsearch/FlyerNewPerson.asp?Case_Id=28474&case_nbr=

(Please remove excess paper on the printed flier so your balloon will fly)

# # #

Media Contact:

Penny Lee

863-618-6367

balloonsforhaleigh@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
FlaYiaYia
Serial Blogger

PostSubject: HaLeigh has been missing for six months!   Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:50 pm

Please, pray for her and her family. God bless you Haleigh, it is time to come home baby!!

Last edited by FlaYiaYia on Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FlaYiaYia
Serial Blogger

PostSubject: Re: HALEIGH CUMMINGS   Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:53 pm

Back to top Go down
FlaYiaYia
Serial Blogger

PostSubject: Re: HALEIGH CUMMINGS   Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:16 pm

Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: In-Laws Say Haleigh's Dad Put Dead Rat in Mailbox   Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:49 am

In-Laws Say Haleigh's Dad Put Dead Rat In Mailbox
Hank Croslin Says Neighbor Saw Cummings Do It
POSTED: 4:03 pm EDT August 12, 2009
UPDATED: 4:36 pm EDT August 12, 2009

SATSUMA, Fla. -- The father of a missing Putnam County girl is having more trouble with his in-laws.

Ronald Cummings, father of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, stuffed a dead rat into his new father-in-law's mailbox, Hank Croslin told the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

Croslin filed the report Wednesday, saying that a neighbor saw Cummings put the rodent in his mailbox at about midnight Tuesday.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office is investigating the claim.

This latest scuffle comes just days after Cummings was booked into the Putnam County Jail on charges that he beat up Hank Croslin and his wife Misty Croslin's brother at the couple's home.

During that incident, the Croslins said Misty called them in the middle of the night asking them to pick her up because she didn't want to live with Cummings anymore -- so they went to get their daughter. The family was finally able to drive away and dialed 911 for help. Deputies eventually spoke with Cummings.

Haleigh Cummings, 5, was reported missing from her home in Satsuma in February, and no trace of the girl has been found. A $35,000 reward remains available for her return.

The Department of Children and Families closed an abuse investigation into Ronald Cummings last month and found no evidence against him in his daughter's disappearance.

Cummings proposed to Croslin in a Palatka Chili's on March 8 and the two wed shortly after.
Back to top Go down
FlaYiaYia
Serial Blogger

PostSubject: Update on HaLeigh Cummings!!!   Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:35 am

There will be a very important news release concerning HaLeigh later today. I wish,I could go into more details, but I can't at this time. It is good news and hopefully will help bring HaLeigh home.

I know there have been negative stories about Ronald Cummings in the news recently, but you are only hearing one side of it. Ronald did not put a decapitated rat in the Croslin's mail box. There are 5 witness's who were with him and Misty when this was to have taken place. Also, his truck does not run has been broken down for three weeks.

More will come to the surface concerning his arrest . It is not as it seems to be.

Please, go to " Write Into Action" and read all of the information posted there. It is backed up with facts. I miss you all, but as you will see later today, I have been a little busy.

God bless all of my friends.

Yia Yia

Last edited by FlaYiaYia on Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FlaYiaYia
Serial Blogger

PostSubject: We love you HaLeigh:   Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:39 am

Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Six Months Since Haleigh Disappeared   Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:46 am

Six months since Haleigh
disappeared
Updated: Monday, 10 Aug 2009, 11:36 AM EDT
Published : Monday, 10 Aug 2009, 9:58 AM EDT

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - It has been six months since anyone has seen Haleigh Cummings. The Putnam County girl has been missing since Februrary.

According to investigators in Putnam County, Haleigh was kidnapped early on February 10th.
The last person to see the five-year-old was her father's girlfriend, now wife, Misty Croslin, who placed the 911 call alerting police to Haliegh's disappearance.

Though authorities still have no suspect in the case, police say the Cummings case is not yet cold. A gathering of various law enforcement agencies on June 5 determined that there are still leads to follow up on. If you have any information on Haleigh's disappearance, please call 911.
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Art Harris Privately Admits Knowledge of Faked Photographs   Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:19 am

Art Harris Privately Admits Knowledge of Faked Photographs

(Photo-journalist secretly paid thousands by William 'Cobra' Staubs to provide P/R for Crystal Sheffield and her attorney, Kim Picazio)

August 12, 2009

by Timothy Charles Holmseth

Ft. Lauderdale Private Investigator William 'Cobra' Staubs said Photo-journalist Art Harris, who sometimes appears on CNN, was paid thousands of dollars to follow Staubs around during his search activities regarding the HaLeigh Cummings disappearance. The fact that money had exchanged hands was supposed to be kept secret from the public.

Staubs said he agreed to pay Harris $5,000 (but paid him slightly less.) Whether or not there were subsequent payments is not known.

Thank you for what you are doing for this little girl. I've been following the case since she first 'disappeared and, frankly, much of what has come to light is mind blowing. I am starting to believe that you are the ONLY person out there who wants what really happened to come out. Please continue requesting the FBI take this investigation over. Something is not right in Satsuma, and I feel there is a lot of 'covering up' being done. Someone on a national level with no stakes in the local scene needs to take this over and find out what happened to this poor little girl.
- Reader
William 'Cobra' Staubs

The monetary payment effectively made Harris a public relations agent for Staubs, as Staubs acted as private investigator for Crystal Sheffield and her attorney, Kim Picazio.

The catalog of stories written by Harris and published at artharris.com (The Bald Truth) will provide one with an idea of what Sheffield, Staubs, and Picazio received for the money.

Staubs also said Harris admitted to him that a HaLeigh Cummings photo, which Harris had publicly stated was original and personally vouched for, was in fact re-touched.

Please stay safe - as I don't think anyone who wants this little girl HOME and the truth KNOWN is safe right now. My prayers are with you and your family. Please continue to report any and all threats, as I think this is their MO there... they threaten those who want to expose the truth. So sad, when there is a 5 year old's life in the balance.
-Reader

Art Harris

Staubs recounted by paraphrase what Harris told him in mid-July about the controversial photographs. “Art in as much admitted to me that something was going on with the pictures – he said ‘what if we cleaned up a little acne or something like that?”

Staubs said Harris used the word "we."

The alleged admission by Harris is significant because he had been publicly defending the integrity of the photos on his website.

Staubs said Harris sounded proud of what he had done. “It’s kind of like he gave me an itty bitty smirk out there, you know, maybe we did this (to the photo),” Staubs recounted, explaining how Harris was justifying the deception.

The conversation between Staubs and Harris about the photo was sparked by repeated emails and telephone calls Staubs said he was receiving from Harris. Staubs said Harris kept contacting him and asking him to apply some kind of pressure on Timothy Holmseth (publisher of Write Into Action) to remove his stories that were exposing the fake photos, which had been created to solicit money from the public on a website called haleighbug.com.

On June 24, 2009, Harris instructed his moderator to post the photo with a personal note from him that assured everyone the photo was authentic.

This was copied from Writeintoaction.com
Back to top Go down
Duke

PostSubject: Re: HALEIGH CUMMINGS   Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:33 pm

FlaYiaYia wrote:
There will be a very important news release concerning HaLeigh later today. I wish,I could go into more details, but I can't at this time. It is good news and hopefully will help bring HaLeigh home.

I know there have been negative stories about Ronald Cummings in the news recently, but you are only hearing one side of it. Ronald did not put a decapitated rat in the Croslin's mail box. There are 5 witness's who were with him and Misty when this was to have taken place. Also, his truck does not run has been broken down for three weeks.

More will come to the surface concerning his arrest . It is not as it seems to be.

Please, go to " Write Into Action" and read all of the information posted there. It is backed up with facts. I miss you all, but as you will see later today, I have been a little busy.

God bless all of my friends.

Yia Yia

God Bless you too YY. Thank you for this news! I appreciate your coming in and telling this to us. Many hugs to you
S
Back to top Go down
Duke

PostSubject: Re: HALEIGH CUMMINGS   Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:36 pm

FlaYiaYia wrote:

This is just beautiful. Thank you! He loved his daughter and just do not believe he would ever kill her. Praying hard!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Duke

PostSubject: Re: HALEIGH CUMMINGS   Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:40 pm

sanny wrote:
Art Harris Privately Admits Knowledge of Faked Photographs

(Photo-journalist secretly paid thousands by William 'Cobra' Staubs to provide P/R for Crystal Sheffield and her attorney, Kim Picazio)

August 12, 2009

by Timothy Charles Holmseth

Ft. Lauderdale Private Investigator William 'Cobra' Staubs said Photo-journalist Art Harris, who sometimes appears on CNN, was paid thousands of dollars to follow Staubs around during his search activities regarding the HaLeigh Cummings disappearance. The fact that money had exchanged hands was supposed to be kept secret from the public.

Staubs said he agreed to pay Harris $5,000 (but paid him slightly less.) Whether or not there were subsequent payments is not known.

Thank you for what you are doing for this little girl. I've been following the case since she first 'disappeared and, frankly, much of what has come to light is mind blowing. I am starting to believe that you are the ONLY person out there who wants what really happened to come out. Please continue requesting the FBI take this investigation over. Something is not right in Satsuma, and I feel there is a lot of 'covering up' being done. Someone on a national level with no stakes in the local scene needs to take this over and find out what happened to this poor little girl.
- Reader
William 'Cobra' Staubs

The monetary payment effectively made Harris a public relations agent for Staubs, as Staubs acted as private investigator for Crystal Sheffield and her attorney, Kim Picazio.

The catalog of stories written by Harris and published at artharris.com (The Bald Truth) will provide one with an idea of what Sheffield, Staubs, and Picazio received for the money.

Staubs also said Harris admitted to him that a HaLeigh Cummings photo, which Harris had publicly stated was original and personally vouched for, was in fact re-touched.

Please stay safe - as I don't think anyone who wants this little girl HOME and the truth KNOWN is safe right now. My prayers are with you and your family. Please continue to report any and all threats, as I think this is their MO there... they threaten those who want to expose the truth. So sad, when there is a 5 year old's life in the balance.
-Reader

Art Harris

Staubs recounted by paraphrase what Harris told him in mid-July about the controversial photographs. “Art in as much admitted to me that something was going on with the pictures – he said ‘what if we cleaned up a little acne or something like that?”

Staubs said Harris used the word "we."

The alleged admission by Harris is significant because he had been publicly defending the integrity of the photos on his website.

Staubs said Harris sounded proud of what he had done. “It’s kind of like he gave me an itty bitty smirk out there, you know, maybe we did this (to the photo),” Staubs recounted, explaining how Harris was justifying the deception.

The conversation between Staubs and Harris about the photo was sparked by repeated emails and telephone calls Staubs said he was receiving from Harris. Staubs said Harris kept contacting him and asking him to apply some kind of pressure on Timothy Holmseth (publisher of Write Into Action) to remove his stories that were exposing the fake photos, which had been created to solicit money from the public on a website called haleighbug.com.

On June 24, 2009, Harris instructed his moderator to post the photo with a personal note from him that assured everyone the photo was authentic.

This was copied from Writeintoaction.com

Thankyou Sanny for the post!
\
Back to top Go down
Duke

PostSubject: Re: HALEIGH CUMMINGS   Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:45 pm

FlaYiaYia wrote:

Ahhh YY I love this. Listened to it with headset and is even greater. I wish it would be on Itunes so I could get it for my ipod.
Thank you for posting it here!!!!!
Back to top Go down
FlaYiaYia
Serial Blogger

PostSubject: Re: HALEIGH CUMMINGS   Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:29 pm

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prominent Orlando attorney Mark NeJame is getting involved in the search for Haleigh Cummings.

Mark NeJame
Mark NeJame
NeJame said the missing girl's family asked him to help, and he then asked missing child advocate Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch to work with him.

NeJame and Miller also were involved in the search for Caylee Anthony, whose remains were found in December 2008 in Orange County. Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death.

Haleigh Cummings, 5, was reported missing from her home in Satsuma in February, and no trace of the girl has been found. A $35,000 reward remains available for her return.

In a news release, NeJame said he plans a news conference on Monday with Miller and the family.
Back to top Go down
FlaYiaYia
Serial Blogger

PostSubject: Re: HALEIGH CUMMINGS   Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:37 pm

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prominent Orlando attorney Mark NeJame is getting involved in the search for Haleigh Cummings.

Mark NeJame
Mark NeJame
NeJame said the missing girl's family asked him to help, and he then asked missing child advocate Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch to work with him.

NeJame and Miller also were involved in the search for Caylee Anthony, whose remains were found in December 2008 in Orange County. Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death.

In a news release, NeJame said he plans a news conference on Monday with Miller and the family.
Back to top Go down
FlaYiaYia
Serial Blogger

PostSubject: Re: HALEIGH CUMMINGS   Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:54 pm

Search for missing Haleigh Cummings to get help from attorney Mark NeJame, EquuSearch

Sentinel Staff Writer

4:30 p.m. EDT, August 14, 2009

High-profile attorney Mark NeJame announced today that he and the non-profit search group Texas EquuSearch will help the family of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings.

NeJame, EquuSearch founder Tim Miller and the Cummings family will hold a press conference in Orlando on Monday to talk about their plans to proceed with the search.

Haleigh has been missing from her Satsuma home since February.

NeJame's office said he was contacted by Haleigh's relatives to help find the missing girl. The lawyer reached out to Miller, whose group helped search for Caylee Marie Anthony in Orange County.

NeJame once represented Caylee's grandparents.
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Nejame. EqiiSearch Join Search For Haleigh Cummings   Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:20 pm

NeJame, EquuSearch Join Search For Haleigh Cumming
Local Attorney Says Family Asked For Help
POSTED: 4:32 pm EDT August 14, 2009
UPDATED: 4:46 pm EDT August 14, 2009

In a news release, NeJame said he plans a news conference on Monday with Miller and the family
Back to top Go down
Duke

PostSubject: Re: HALEIGH CUMMINGS   Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:28 am

sanny wrote:
NeJame, EquuSearch Join Search For Haleigh Cumming
Local Attorney Says Family Asked For Help
POSTED: 4:32 pm EDT August 14, 2009
UPDATED: 4:46 pm EDT August 14, 2009

In a news release, NeJame said he plans a news conference on Monday with Miller and the family

I hope this is the key to unlocking the mystery of where this child is.
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Haleigh Cummings' Grandma: We just want somebody to look for her.   Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:03 pm

Haleigh Cummings' grandma: 'We just want somebody to look for her'
On Haleigh Cummings' sixth birthday, Texas EquuSearch founder said he will search for the missing girl once again.

Sentinel Staff Writer

11:27 a.m. EDT, August 17, 2009
E-mail Print Share Text size

On the day that Haleigh Cummings' family should joyously be celebrating her sixth birthday, her relatives instead sat teary eyed inside an Orlando law firm and made another plea for the public to help find her.

Haleigh vanished from her Putnam County home in February after her father's girlfriend put her to bed.

Today, her family plans to release balloons containing her missing person flier. Haleigh's grandma, Teresa Neves, said she hopes someone will see the flier, spot Haleigh, and call law enforcement.

"Haleigh is a sweetheart," said Neves, who joined high-profile lawyer Mark NeJame and Texas EquuSearch founder Tim Miller at a mid-morning press conference.

"We just want somebody to look for her," she said. They want Haleigh to come home.

And NeJame and Miller want to help.

NeJame called the press conference to announce that EquuSearch will help search for Haleigh once more. They won't search immediately though, because the vegetation is too thick.

Miller said it may be another six weeks to two months before his volunteers will scour the area once more for Haleigh.

"My heart's breaking for them," said Miller. "This is one day that they did not want to go through without Haleigh here, and that's her birthday."

Neves teared up during Miller's comments.

Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, said little during the press conference. He said the past few months have been "extremely hard."

NeJame said not a lot of public attention has been paid to Haleigh's disappearance. When Neves reached out to the lawyer to help garner publicity for the case, NeJame said, "My heart went out to her."

"Her grief was apparent," he said.

NeJame said all leads are being explored, and some areas need to be searched better.

Miller said the search may also be expanded.

"We want to do everything we can do to make sure that they do not go through the next birthday without having Haleigh back home safely, or without having the remains and having that funeral," he said.
Back to top Go down
FlaYiaYia
Serial Blogger

PostSubject: Happy Birthday HaLeigh!! It is time to come home baby girl!!   Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:20 pm

Happy Birthday HaLeigh !!!

Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Police: Baby Siter Key To Haleigh Case   Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:04 am

Police: Baby Sitter Key To Haleigh Case
Posted: 6:11 pm EDT August 17, 2009

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Putnam County investigators say they don't think that Misty Croslin-Cummings has been straight with them as they continue to investigate the disappearance six months ago of Haleigh Cummings from her father's home in Satsuma.

In a news release marking the child's sixth birthday Monday, investigators said the child's biological parents, Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield, were not suspects.

But for the first time, they don't think Haleigh was abducted by a stranger. They said, Misty Croslin, who was baby-sitting the girl when she vanished from her father's mobile home in February, "continues to hold important answers in the case."

"She has failed to provide any sort of detailed accounting of the hours during the late evening and early morning of Haleigh's disappearance. Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contracts Misty's sketchy account of her evening activities."

Croslin married Cummings about a month after Haleigh's disappearance. Their telephone in Welaka has been disconnected and it is not known if Croslin has an attorney.

According to the news release, investigators have received more than 4,000 leads, all of which have been followed up.

They have conducted 138 formal interviews and several hundred informal ones. DNA samples were collected from many of those interviewed.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement processed the crime scene and did analysis on DNA and fingerprint evidence, none of which has identified a suspect.

Thousands of acres have been searched by air, on foot and by horseback. Divers have combed the water areas near where Haleigh disappeared.

"Sheriff (Jeff) Hardy wants to assure the public, but mainly Haleigh's family, that we will continue to aggressively pursue this case," the news release said.

Also Monday, a Texas-based search group said it would conduct another search for Haleigh Cummings.

Tim Miller, director of Texas EquuSearch, said the 50 group members and volunteers would search in four to six weeks. He said he thinks weather and vegetation conditions will be more conducive to finding the girl.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Back to top Go down
Duke

PostSubject: Re: HALEIGH CUMMINGS   Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:09 pm

sanny wrote:
Police: Baby Sitter Key To Haleigh Case
Posted: 6:11 pm EDT August 17, 2009

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Putnam County investigators say they don't think that Misty Croslin-Cummings has been straight with them as they continue to investigate the disappearance six months ago of Haleigh Cummings from her father's home in Satsuma.

In a news release marking the child's sixth birthday Monday, investigators said the child's biological parents, Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield, were not suspects.

But for the first time, they don't think Haleigh was abducted by a stranger. They said, Misty Croslin, who was baby-sitting the girl when she vanished from her father's mobile home in February, "continues to hold important answers in the case."

"She has failed to provide any sort of detailed accounting of the hours during the late evening and early morning of Haleigh's disappearance. Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contracts Misty's sketchy account of her evening activities."

Croslin married Cummings about a month after Haleigh's disappearance. Their telephone in Welaka has been disconnected and it is not known if Croslin has an attorney.

According to the news release, investigators have received more than 4,000 leads, all of which have been followed up.

They have conducted 138 formal interviews and several hundred informal ones. DNA samples were collected from many of those interviewed.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement processed the crime scene and did analysis on DNA and fingerprint evidence, none of which has identified a suspect.

Thousands of acres have been searched by air, on foot and by horseback. Divers have combed the water areas near where Haleigh disappeared.

"Sheriff (Jeff) Hardy wants to assure the public, but mainly Haleigh's family, that we will continue to aggressively pursue this case," the news release said.

Also Monday, a Texas-based search group said it would conduct another search for Haleigh Cummings.

Tim Miller, director of Texas EquuSearch, said the 50 group members and volunteers would search in four to six weeks. He said he thinks weather and vegetation conditions will be more conducive to finding the girl.
Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

It would be hard to believe that she would live in the same house with the Cummings and be involved in the missing Haleigh. That would be low wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Misry Cummings Failed Tests   Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:18 am

Misty Cummings Failed Tests
Haleigh Cummings Vanished From Home 6 Months Ago

POSTED: Thursday, August 27, 2009
UPDATED: 8:06 am EDT August 27, 2009

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Misty Cummings, the last person to see Haleigh Cummings before she mysteriously vanished, has failed lie detector tests, according to the leader of a search group.

Haleigh was 5 years old when she disappeared from her Satsuma home six months ago. Misty Cummings -- who has since married Haleigh's father -- was inside the home with Haleigh and Haleigh's brother at the time of her disappearance.

Shortly after Haleigh was reported missing, the Texas-based group Equusearch, which also searched for Caylee Anthony, looked for Haleigh.

Equusearch director Tim Miller said Misty Cummings called him last week, asking for his help and to continue searching for the girl. Miller said Misty Cummings asked the group to help her clear her name, WJXT-TV reported.

According to Miller, the call came two days after the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said Misty Cumming's story about what happened the night Haleigh disappeared "sketchy." Officials also said Misty Cummings continues to hold important answers in the case.

In an exclusive interview with WJXT one day after Haleigh's disappearance, Misty said, "I want everyone to know I did nothing with that little girl. If I knew, we would have her. I don't know where she is."

In the same interview, Misty Cummings said she took a lie detector test and thought she did OK.

But now, Miller said Misty Cummings wanted to take another test, so Equusearch arranged for her to take a lie detector test in Orlando last week.

Miller said Misty Cummings failed "miserably." He also said she failed more than once.

There were three parts to the test, a written portion and a voice analysis, and Miller said she failed both.

There was also a hypnotism session, but Miller said it didn't produce any results because she was fighting being put under.

Misty Cumming's attorney in Putnam County said he told her not to take the tests but she felt pressured to because she wanted Equusearch's help in the search for her stepdaughter.

Miller said Equusearch did not pressure Misty Cummings into taking a lie detector test.

WJXT was told when investigators with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office heard about the new polygraph tests, it subpoenaed the results.

The sheriff's department only said it is not surprised at reports of the results of the new tests.
Copyright 2009 by Internet Broadcasting Systems and Local6.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed
Back to top Go down
sanny
Hard Core Blogger

PostSubject: Misty Cummings' Polygraph Quetions   Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:49 am

Misty Cummings' Polygraph Questions
Dave Wax Created: 8/26/2009 4:48:32 PM Updated: 8/26/2009 11:16:38 PM Recommend (3)Print ArticleEmail ArticleLargerSmaller

JACKSONVILLE, FL -- First Coast News has learned what questions were asked of Misty Cummings in her recent polygraph test, and how she replied. The results indicated she failed the test.

Speaking with First Coast News by phone Wednesday afternoon, Tim Miller with Texas Equusearch told us the details of the polygraph interview.

Here are the four questions Miller says were asked to Misty on August 19, followed by her answer and the polygraph result:

Question: Did you intentionally withhold any information regarding Haleigh's disappearance?
Answer: No
Result: 99% deception

Question: Do you know what happened to Haleigh?
Result: 99% deception

Question: Do you know where Haleigh is now?
Result: 95% Deception

Question: Do you know who took Haleigh?
Result: 42% deception

Miller says he was confused by the 42% result, but a polygraph expert who spoke with Miller says that could mean there were multiple people involved, and that something may have happened inside the house that prevented Misty from knowing which person took her away.

Miller goes on to say Misty cried at the results, then stormed out of the room. That's when he says he spoke with Misty, who begged him to let her undergo hypnosis and voice analysis.

©️2009 First Coast News. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, rewritten, or redistributed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HALEIGH CUMMINGS   

Back to top Go down

HALEIGH CUMMINGS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next